Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Article Ashez & Foxy Present Tiki-Taka

Ashez

9 hours ago, Chris99 said:

Sure. Its Sane, KDB and Sterling IMG_4511.thumb.PNG.068818bc6647c38a73040dbb22fbd35c.PNG

58 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Little test this morning with this and it looks good. Aguero in the SS position has 7 goals in 5 games. Not enough games to fully evaluate and may continue this later when I get time but think it’s going to work fine with right players.

Reveal hidden contents

D190C809-96BC-4FCB-8CDB-82FDD137D0EA.thumb.png.54ed87cdfe404454aeb6ec162cab4ba1.png

DA4C2A02-520E-4530-B5F9-93F4C7C42760.thumb.png.2a71fe94405b38faf1b6aaa5d020688b.png

9EC711D6-B508-476B-B0C2-5CBFA2CA8031.thumb.png.e8e076f56b2ada7d9223acfaee0d2159.png

Really not sure what to suggest then :s lol

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

That looks positive.

I haven’t really tested this tactic on FMM19 but Gegen still works well or at least did the last time I used it around Xmas/New Year.

Yeah early signs were really positive but I think this would work even better with the Liverpool squad. Salad would be great at right IF and even though we’d have Mane for left I have a feeling Origi would be great there too. 

1 hour ago, kylieboi88 said:

Who is Sandler?

I was wondering that too but when I loaded City up I checked him and he’s a no nonsense defender but he’s not great (well for City anyway) and I think that may be the problem Chris99 had in getting this tactic to work as he had him at DLP.

On 21/09/2018 at 16:27, Woody said:

Looking forward to the next episode guys.

Same! That said it’s probably hell to make so I’m just going to be patient!

Spoiler

Who am I kidding I need more articles

30 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Same! That said it’s probably hell to make so I’m just going to be patient!

Reveal hidden contents

Who am I kidding I need more articles

The sequel was posted 

On 02/05/2019 at 18:07, Ashez said:

The sequel was posted 

Sorry I think you misunderstood, I’m talking about a long term sequel to both. Kevin Keegan’s gung ho Newcastle team perhaps?

32 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Sorry I think you misunderstood, I’m talking about a long term sequel to both. Kevin Keegan’s gung ho Newcastle team perhaps?

I see, for a new series inspiration needs to hit and unfortunately I've just dropped out of FMM. I'm not enjoying reading or playing it atm so hopefully my love of 2019 returns soon

14 hours ago, Ashez said:

I see, for a new series inspiration needs to hit and unfortunately I've just dropped out of FMM. I'm not enjoying reading or playing it atm so hopefully my love of 2019 returns soon

Sorry to hear that we need u back soon tho ashez. Number One in Vibe history mate! 

Legend