Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The 'Ox' Brothers One Season Challenge

Cockers2505

This is thanks to the idea from @Foxy with the Maguire Brothers Challenge

The 'OX' Brothers One Season Challenge

This challenge is based around the two Oxlade-Chamberlain Brothers.

2065478578_ScreenShot2018-09-11at10_02_59.png.d7f1099fba5e7023d2a7e45389952b9b.png

The guy on the left is the one and only Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, a once former Southampton and Arsenal midfielder, bought by Liverpool for £35 Million pounds in August 2017. On the right, is his 20 year old Brother Christian Oxlade-Chamberlain who was recently completed a transfer to Notts County (But at Portsmouth in FMM 2018) for free in July 2018.

Alex has scored some spectacular goals over his career as an attacking midfielder, racking up 21 goals for his 3 clubs so far, but Christian is a right back (Like his Father) with 7 goals (All on Loan) to his name during his short professional career. As in the Maguire Challenge, you will need to get both these lads firing upfront in this One Season Challenge. 

Can you get these 2 to play together at Liverpool just like their Dad and Uncle did back in the 80's, Mark and Neville Chamberlain, who played at Port Vale and Stoke together.

Mark-and-Neville-Chamberlain.jpg.329c9a0ce936debd02d516f0cd643922.jpg

Currently both the Oxlade-Chamberlain brothers are sharing some time together on the sidelines

4CA1D4E200000578-5772947-image-a-54_1527277034403.jpg.ebf4d5930ec6849833c72edd4e4ac622.jpg

770742377_Photo11-09-2018155133.thumb.png.6096609fe8d3f30586fd6b26baa79c7f.png

240869349_Photo11-09-2018155124.thumb.png.b8b158e9f2f638a7993fb324bf9f1498.png

The Challenge

You will need to take over at Liverpool and buy Christian Oxlade-Chamberlain. The task is then to get the pair of them to score as many goals between them as you can in one season.

Scoring

·        1 pt per Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain goal.

·        5 pts per Christian Oxlade-Chamberlain goal.

·        League points.

Rules

·        Take over Liverpool and buy Christian Oxlade-Chamberlain from Portsmouth.

·        Alex and Christian must both play up front.

·        Goals in all competitions count. 

·        You may make as many transfers as you want.

·        No unlockables

·        No cheating including reloading, editors etc.

·        Evidence must be produced to make the leaderboard. I suggest you post a career thread.

·        If asked you must produce the save and failure to do so will result in a disqualification.

Leaderboard

EME

OME

Edited by Cockers2505

Sounds like a great challenge and learnt something new, I never knew Alex had a brother that played plus I like the history involved in this challenge too. Will have to give this one a go. 

10 hours ago, Ashez said:

Nice challenge mate :)

Cheers @Ashez just thought another 1 season challenge might interest more, especially with FMM 19 looming soon

9 hours ago, Foxy said:

Nice that the slab heads inspired you to create this one. Good work 👍

Hi @Foxy, it was your challenge and the football highlights at the weekend which showed Christian at Notts County, this then prompted a little investigation to see if  could get it to work

9 hours ago, PilgrimAsh said:

Sounds like a great challenge and learnt something new, I never knew Alex had a brother that played plus I like the history involved in this challenge too. Will have to give this one a go. 

Thanks @PilgrimAsh, after your other 300 challenges are complete I hope 🤣

Edited by Cockers2505