Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 1000 Goal Challenge 2nd Try

BenDTner

First try was horrible honestly hope I learnt a few things trust me age is not everything

This try I will be taking over Celtic and I will be looking for a player who maybe not a world beater but can get the job done

Edited by BenDTner
11 minutes ago, PilgrimAsh said:

Best of luck with your second attempt

Thanks I am just testing my tactic and looking for the special player one problem I am finding though is with the 1k you should use a formation with 1 striker but I always find that striker is not making an impact

Season 1 finished little disappointing with injuries and low morale really effecting his blistering form 

50 games 44 Goals 12 assists Won a treble in Scotland as well

44/1000 9956

Screenshot_2018-09-18-22-40-40.png

Screenshot_2018-09-18-22-43-08.png

Jai had another season of small problems but pulled through in the second half of the season after a major drought between jan and feb

Scoring a brace in the final to seal the deal.

May be a chance of a move to a bigger club on the horizion.

91/1000

Screenshot_2018-09-19-09-36-45.png

Screenshot_2018-09-19-09-36-11.png

Screenshot_2018-09-19-09-36-37.png

Screenshot_2018-09-19-09-36-29.png

Edited by BenDTner

Shaping up nicely mate! Great choice of club (done a couple of 1KCs there) and player too. I've only used him once, but he seemed pretty decent. Not top rung like some others out there, but a good solid goal scoring forward. I reckon you'll get him to 1KC. Might want to keep an eye out for the Scotland job as that will help if you can land that.

On 25/09/2018 at 18:26, Scratch said:

Shaping up nicely mate! Great choice of club (done a couple of 1KCs there) and player too. I've only used him once, but he seemed pretty decent. Not top rung like some others out there, but a good solid goal scoring forward. I reckon you'll get him to 1KC. Might want to keep an eye out for the Scotland job as that will help if you can land that.

Yeah have been keeping tabs on the job. Quitongo has been a favorite of mine since I did a career with blackburn rovers.