Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat New to Vibe

URz

Hello All!

I’ve been playing Fmm/Cm for many years off and on now but for some reason have only just found this brilliant site 😯

Up to now I’ve been creating my own little challenges for myself to keep the game interesting but now I’ve seen the Challenges section I can foresee a massive amount of my time disappearing into Fmm in the near future.

If I have it correct, when I attempt a challenge and want to post then I tag it as Career. Is there a quick guide to creating the posts with screenshots and the “reveal hidden content”?

Welcome :)

Tags - Correct, the careers tag is for careers/stories while the Challenge tag is for new challenges. 

Screenshot_2018-09-19-12-07-54.thumb.png.e93ccd067d1f2fb8bcd013e47e904f57.png

Screenshots - See the click to pick file option? Click that then find your images, the image will appear below so place the image where you like with the plus image on the icon.

Spoilers - To post a spoiler highlight the area you want hidden and press the eye icon on the tool bar. You can also press the eye first then write within the spoiler box that appears

That’s a good idea.

This is a player whose stats aren’t obviously immense but has always done a great job for me as a BWM

A6129437-C245-4A5D-ACD2-FABB060036AB.thumb.png.2cc848f3978572962db174f9aa6366bf.png

And this is a player IRL who should be good (for Championship) but just isn’t!!

Spoiler

429DBB82-AFF6-4E3B-A671-4D11E12A0D9B.thumb.png.5a30740f47eec65a9837f7efbbd507e2.png

Welcome to Vibe mate and thanks for asking about tags. So many people get it wrong and it is very frustrating for us mods as we have to then put it right.

Look forward to seeing some careers from you 👍

Yeah, I echo all of the above. A lot of people get it wrong, so it’s nice to see someone who’s unsure on the matter asking what’s right and what’s wrong. Look forward to seeing some work from you 👍🏻

Welcome @URz, another tip (I didn't know at first) if you want to include anybody specific, press the @ first and as you type their username, they start to appear, example @Cockers2505 which is me obviously appears, then they can see that you have tagged them when they log in.

Another is if you want to see when people have add to your post, select the Notify me of replies when you create the post

good luck, and look forward to seeing your careers or challenges

Edited by Cockers2505

Hi, just like @URz I am new to Vibe and whilst I have been a massive fan of FMM and Vibe, only now I have decided to start properly (today) thanks to this guide.

I have just joined secondary and FMM is amazing to just come back to so Cheers Lads for this Guide!

3 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

By the way, quick question, how do u PM someone because I want to try out some challenges and then see it on leaderboards?

Welcome to the site mate. To PM someone just tap the envelope button at the top right of the page (it’s the one next to your profile tab) then select “compose new” and it should take you to the mail page. Just start typing the username of the person you’re mailing in the “to” box then add a “subject” to the PM and type away. Feel free to PM myself as a test 👍🏻