Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Bermuda Triangle Challenge

Ashez

The Bermuda Triangle Challenge

Bermuda_Triangle.png

"The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a loosely-defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean, where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Most reputable sources dismiss the idea that there is any mystery. The vicinity of the Bermuda Triangle is amongst the most heavily traveled shipping lanes in the world, with ships frequently crossing through it for ports in the Americas, Europe and the Caribbean islands. Cruise ships and pleasure craft regularly sail through the region, and commercial and private aircraft routinely fly over it." From Wikipedia. 

The Challenge

You must sign a player with a nationality of the USA, Puerto Rico and Bermuda while managing in North America. However this isn't the whole challenge as these three must play as a triangle on the pitch. I'll be fairly lenient but I'd expect to see triangles like

CB - CB - DMC
DMC - CM - CM
CM - CM - AMC
AMC - AMC - ST
AMC - ST - ST 

The triangle can't be more than one position across or forward, so for example I wouldn't accept CB-WB-AML or CM-AML-ST. I'm sure you all know what's typically classed as a formation triangle. There is no stipulation on which point of the triangle each player is. 

Points System
League Points + Triangle AvR + 20 Points for each cup won. 

Rules
1. Own formations only
2. Official databases only
3. No cheating/reloading/editors
4. You manage in the MLS
5. Have fun. 

Good Luck

Edited by Ashez
25 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

Looks like another rather fun and interesting challenge! Glad to see another MLS challenge on this forum!

Enjoy :)