Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxy

FMM19 Tactics Index


1047009649_TacticsIndex.png.2803de937e6fc6bc193977d85ee82ac9.png

Welcome to the FMM19 tactics index.

As tactics are posted on the site I will add them into the index to make them easy to find. These tactics have been tried and tested by our members and although there is no guarantees they will work for you exactly as they are they will at least give you a successful base to work from if you are struggling.

Just click on the title of the tactic you are interested in and it will take you to the relevant post.

Four at the back 

EME 41221 Lech Poznan tactic

Spalletti’s Inter Gameplan -4231

4-3-2-1 Tactic CL and PL in first season

Championes in 3rd Season Liverpool ST tactic

The possession hoarder! EME 4-1-3-1-1 asymmetric

4-2-3-1 EME FMM19

4-1-2-2-1 Die Schwarzgelben EME

Winning Tiki Taka for FMM19 - 4-1-2-2-1

[EME] Battering Ram Strat by GLVTRN - 4-2-3-1

4-3-2-1 EME Winning Tactic

4-1-2-2-1 control high possesion EME all team[EME]

4-4-2 tactic for lower league teams (AFC Telford)

4-2-4 Grande Torino - GTO

4-1-2-2-1 Die Schwarzgelben EME

4-2-3-1 as roma winning tactic EME

Custom 41212 narrow

Fulham to the win! (first season) - 4-3-2-1

[EME] 4-4-1-1

Mareno Amazing 4-3-2-1

Fearless Attack 4-1-2-2-1

4-2-3-1 Dominant Lyon

Super 4-2-3-1

The JSM (4-3-2-1) Just Score More

Attacking Attacking Attacking Tactics OME 4-3-3

The City Thrasher is Back 4-4-2 Diamond

4-2-3-1 OP! || FC Tambov || Season 2

Here's A Decent Ol' Tactic(that might need tweaking) 4-1-2-2-1

Insane Asymmetric Goal Galore Best So Far 4-1-2-2-1 asymmetric

Klopp 2017/2018 “ 4-3-3 “ (EME)

4-2-2-2 Twin Poachers

Over powered 4-3-3 lower league OME

4-4-2 (Defensive Wingers)

Pep Guardiola's 2010/2011 Barcelona

Strikerless formation 433 domination

Fantastic 4-2-3-1. Perfect Tactic For Real Madrid

Oldham - 4-1-3-2

Swansea tactic 4-1-3-2

[EME] 4-4-2 Impressive Defence

Team formation 4-1-2-2-1

Decent Possession based dominating tactic 4-3-3

4-2-2-2 UNBEATEN Goals galore - tested with Liverpool

Blowing Bubbles and goals (EME)- 4-1-3-2

High pressing Wolves with a trequarista 4-2-3-1

4-3-3 high ball control high score (Arsenal)

4-1-2-2-1Based on Ball Possession

Ruthless attack 4-2-2-2 EME

Merciless 4-2-2-2 Narrow

Double Destruction! 4-1-2-3/4-2-1-3

Successful tactic 4-3-2-1 (EME)

AWilemxn’s 4-1-2-2-1 (Testers Needed)

Nicklas Bendtner LORD 4231 ( EME )

4312, with a trequartista, no wingers.

GLVTRN presents 'Barangay Tibay'

Revamped 4-2-3-1 Attacking

Manchester United 99' Treble Tactic 4-4-2

4-1-2-1-2, high press, win everything OME

Attacking 4-2-3-1 tacticsEME: 4-2-3-1 TACTIC with AC Milan *BackToGlory

4–1-2-2-1 [Any Team]

Liverpool back to glory 4-1-2-2-1

1Never lose-Unbeaten tactic 4-1-2-2-1

442*(home advantage)

4-1-2-3 gegenpress

Tiki Taka with solid  4-1-2-2-1

Three at the back

My tactic 3232

3-2-2-3 EME

3-5-2 Attacking tactic[EME] MuRToN's any team tactics [Great Attack/Defence]

"Emery-ball" with tweaks 3-4-2-1

[EME] Solid 3-2-2-1-2

DutchTony's 3232 Attack

3-2-3-2 Tank (Inverted Wing Backs + Inside Forwards)

The 3-1-2-3-1

3-4-2-1 feyenoord (won ucl in 3rd season)

DanishDynamite(EME) 3-4-1-2

Narrow 3-1-3-3:Who needs width?

3-1-2-2-2- good attack and possesion

Adi Hütter - 3-4-1-2 Real Life Tactic (Eintracht Frankfurt)

3-4-1-2

3-2-2-2-1 Dominant Tactics

3-2-3-1-1 Revitalizing MuRtOn’s Famous Tactic [OME]

Ribas (3-3-2-2)

Two at the back

2-2-2-1-3 First Time Tactic

Rondo 2019 Domination 

Pep's Ultra Offensive 22141

Peps Pups - an IWB tactic for EME 2-3-2-2-1

2-2-1-2-3 Unbeatable (WINTER UPDATE)

Universal tactics Attacking 4-4-2

Lynch's EME Juventus UCL Comeback Tactic 2-1-4–2-1

Bielsa tactic attempt - EME 2-3-2-2-1

Attacking 4-2-3-1 - Hertha Berlin

Undefeated 2-3-2-2-1

Complete domination 2-3-2-3

Possession/goal galore 2-2-1-3-2

Attacking tactic (EME) 2-2-2-1-3

How I play in real life 2-2-2-2-2 asymmetric

Five at the back

Return of Catennacio - 5-2-2-1 Asymmetric

5-3-1-1 counter

One at the Back

SS Tactic - Smashing Success

I hope you find what you are looking for.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

Been using this for a few months and tbh it's a fantastic thread to have on the site, makes the game much more enjoyable for me to be able pick a tactic and give it a whirl. I find it difficult to make my own tactic with having 4 kids and working full time. So thank you for the list and thank you to everyone who has made a tactic. Fmmvibe has an outstanding community. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StueyBTRFC said:

Been using this for a few months and tbh it's a fantastic thread to have on the site, makes the game much more enjoyable for me to be able pick a tactic and give it a whirl. I find it difficult to make my own tactic with having 4 kids and working full time. So thank you for the list and thank you to everyone who has made a tactic. Fmmvibe has an outstanding community. 

That’s great to hear and I’m glad the work I have put into this is appreciated 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The defense wins titles 4-1-2-2-1 link doesn't work. Anybody know who made that and where I might find it? Sounded interesting but the search function finds nothing on it either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

The defense wins titles 4-1-2-2-1 link doesn't work. Anybody know who made that and where I might find it? Sounded interesting but the search function finds nothing on it either.

That post is no longer on the site as the OP had copied the tactic from someone else unfortunately and we had to take it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Has anyone tried 4-1-4-1 EME yet? or 5-2-1-2?

if those are redeem failures then its ok

Edited by Rob Aloha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know this is a dumb comment because i am new but did you guys holiday the whole season or actually manage the teams like how ppl normally play the game when you buy this game?

another question: is it a no-no to create a 2nd save before starting the match because that defeats the purpose of playing the game and takes the fun away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rob Aloha said:

i know this is a dumb comment because i am new but did you guys holiday the whole season or actually manage the teams like how ppl normally play the game when you buy this game?

another question: is it a no-no to create a 2nd save before starting the match because that defeats the purpose of playing the game and takes the fun away?

  • Holidaying the season would defeat the purpose of playing the game really as the match day is all part of the management “experience”. Also if you holiday the game it just generates a random result and isn’t based on your tactic so that is no good for testing tactics.
  • Its definitely frowned on and is called reloading. How you want to play the game is up to you but for careers/challenges here on Vibe no one is going to take you seriously if you reload to avoid injuries or defeats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm curious if people who tests tactics actually run all the games or they do something else to make it quick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Johny0933 said:

I'm curious if people who tests tactics actually run all the games or they do something else to make it quick?

Something else like what?

I play every match when testing tactics out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Npocky said:

How do I add a tactic to this post

You need to post it on the site under the tag tactics and then I will add it to this index.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2019 at 11:03, Foxy said:

You need to post it on the site under the tag tactics and then I will add it to this index.

How active are you, assuming that you would look to ppl's tactics and then decide if you want them to be put in this post because its good enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rob Aloha said:

How active are you, assuming that you would look to ppl's tactics and then decide if you want them to be put in this post because its good enough?

The main point of this index is to give people an easy way to find tactics that have been posted on the site and a link to them. Not every tactic that has been posted for FMM19 is on this list because not doubt I have missed the odd one or two and I haven’t posted some when it’s been obvious the IGE has been used such as a tactic the other week.

As for if a tactic is good enough I would say that because these tactics were posted on Vibe they have all worked fairly well for the person that posted them but of course they may not work for everyone due to different squads etc. I don’t have the time or the inclination to test tactics posted on the site as that’s not how I get my fun from the game. However a few guys on the site do enjoy testing tactics and regularly comment with there experiences in the threads which helps get a picture of how good or how “plug and play” a tactic is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi all, just come back to fmm2019 and found after trying out many of the above tactics that actually... ribas 2018 tactics still perform better than most, so thankyou ribas )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2019 at 06:59, Foxy said:

The main point of this index is to give people an easy way to find tactics that have been posted on the site and a link to them. Not every tactic that has been posted for FMM19 is on this list because not doubt I have missed the odd one or two and I haven’t posted some when it’s been obvious the IGE has been used such as a tactic the other week.

As for if a tactic is good enough I would say that because these tactics were posted on Vibe they have all worked fairly well for the person that posted them but of course they may not work for everyone due to different squads etc. I don’t have the time or the inclination to test tactics posted on the site as that’s not how I get my fun from the game. However a few guys on the site do enjoy testing tactics and regularly comment with there experiences in the threads which helps get a picture of how good or how “plug and play” a tactic is.

 

I have not seen my 442 (home advantage)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/08/2019 at 17:16, vidalavida said:

hi all, just come back to fmm2019 and found after trying out many of the above tactics that actually... ribas 2018 tactics still perform better than most, so thankyou ribas )

Thanks mate 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/08/2019 at 11:16, vidalavida said:

hi all, just come back to fmm2019 and found after trying out many of the above tactics that actually... ribas 2018 tactics still perform better than most, so thankyou ribas )

Interesting. Might go back and try that myself and see how it performs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys!

I´m thinking of doing a career with an International job and see how many goals i can get from 1 player.

But I need your help!

What tactic can you recommend?

All I need is a tactic where my main guy scores a lot of goals!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×