FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashez

Article Ashez & Foxy Present Gegenpressing!

I think I would be looking for good physical stats in my players as I think the game loves fast, strong players and then all the standard attributes you would look for in all the roles but obviously being a lower league you need to accept that those attributes would be lower.

Wierdly the tactic just kicked back in by itself and I flew up the table and I've got a playoff spot. Second time it's happened now with the tactic, where it seems like no matter how well the players perform you still lose then all of a suddenly it takes back off and you smash teams again.

25guct5.png

[Edit]

Gone and got promoted for the third straight season out of three. This tactic is crazy

2r23cox.png

😂

Edited by Schwantz34

It's these sort of articles that keep dragging me back to the site FFS 😠 what do I have to do to leave for good?? 😂 

Cracking job, guys!!! 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

It's these sort of articles that keep dragging me back to the site FFS 😠 what do I have to do to leave for good?? 😂 

Cracking job, guys!!! 

Don’t pretend it’s these articles as we all know you 💛 us really.

Glad you enjoyed it 😀

15 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Wierdly the tactic just kicked back in by itself and I flew up the table and I've got a playoff spot. Second time it's happened now with the tactic, where it seems like no matter how well the players perform you still lose then all of a suddenly it takes back off and you smash teams again.

25guct5.png

[Edit]

Gone and got promoted for the third straight season out of three. This tactic is crazy

2r23cox.png

😂

That's really weird but at least it's entertaining lol. Congrats on the promotion!

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Cracking job, guys!!! 

I now 100% know this effort was worthwhile! I'll do anything to keep you around.....Anything........But no not that. 

Hi @Ashezand @Foxy, I didn’t get round to trying this in ‘18 so giving it a blast in ‘19 and loving it.

The only thing that frustrates is the rating for the DLP so I switched to this setup a few months in.

305AAC17-EA42-4968-BAB4-E2AA4D80562D.thumb.png.e5d434d9f8330432e7f25d9116b0555c.png

Take a look at some of the cup results so far!

4312EFB3-EE79-44C6-B92A-9055D7F83ECB.thumb.png.bb970200e9ac78719dbf7891e8327df1.png

6AAEB441-2619-44C9-8030-7AE00D43B5FA.thumb.png.f4e579491de36f76f8543639c378b359.png

5DF13DFA-BD8C-4451-B43E-31A1CE01A0BE.thumb.png.db63d620459b3867d9b92121845d083c.png

Still got about a dozen league games left but should wrap that up soon and will see how I get on in the prem next season. I’ve got a feeling it will be too attacking but looking forward to see. Thanks again!

18 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Still not bad on FMM19, though not played many with it yet. Just switched to it with Bochum.

It's something we want to test yet we're both caught up with new projects/saves lol. I've used it briefly and it seemed solid though tbf. 

Just now, Ashez said:

It's something we want to test yet we're both caught up with new projects/saves lol. I've used it briefly and it seemed solid though tbf. 

My players aren't great so it's a bit leaky but still picking up results at the moment. If I don't get sacked (on the brink before I switched tactic to this) I'll start the new season with it 😂

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The tactic I’m using in my new save I started tonight is built on the base of Gegenpressing and so far so good. I have also tested the original Gegen from the OP and it still seems pretty effective to me.

· Posted (edited)
On 16/11/2018 at 23:51, Foxy said:

The tactic I’m using in my new save I started tonight is built on the base of Gegenpressing and so far so good. I have also tested the original Gegen from the OP and it still seems pretty effective to me.

So are u still on that process ?

Edited by FMLover:)

3 minutes ago, FMLover:) said:

So are u still on that process ?

With the right players this tactic is still very effective as I think I have shown in my Steal One save here and it has made a good start with Fulham as well in this save I am doing here.

I've not used this exact tactic but in everything I've done this year I've used variants of this which make me believe this will still work. Tbh this is now the base I build off. 

I believe @kylieboi88 has been having success with this version as well. 

I think it will work fine in fact I think I plugged this in as a test after release date and it was great albeit I was a top team.