Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The New Stadium Challenge

FuddledFox

The New Stadium Challenge

This challenge is straight forward play the game in anyway you want and when you have a stadium built let me know in the comments or tag me in your career and I will add you to the leaderboard. I want to see who can have the most stadiums built during the lifetime of FMM19 so let me know every time you get one built in any save you do.

Please make sure you collect screenshots to prove you had the stadiums built. Why not start a career post to tell us all about your efforts.

Rules 

No cheating of any kind. eg. reloading, pre game or in game editors.

Load any and as many leagues in any country's as you wish.

Collect screenshots.

Post proof as a career (this can be a single post showing all the relevant screenshots) and remember to tag me so you can be added to the leaderboard.

You don't need to play the full 30 years but the longer you play the more stadiums you can have built and named in your honour.

Leaderboard

@Mr Tree: 6 stadiums

@Ian: 6 stadiums 

@Kanegan: 6 stadiums

@danovic78: 3 Stadiums

@Cockers2505: 2 stadiums 
@fRESH: 2 stadiums

@smoggy90: 2 stadiums

@Foxy: 1 Stadium
@Nucleus:medal:1 stadium
@Madferit25: 1 stadium
@Titjes: 1 stadium

@Waldorfstatler: 1 Stadium
@Mr Tree

I’m expecting that quite a few people have got deep into saves now so I wonder who will be the first person to get their name on this leaderboard this year.

First person to do it gets a gold medal....

Spoiler

next to there name on the leaderboard.

Got my second stadium during my Parrott 1k attempt. I forgot to take screen shot from when it was announced but have this one from end of season which shows my future stadium as Parrott Palace.

16901700-F79D-4762-8848-F29C3E3610CA.thumb.png.49cfedb7c0c96cc2301a012bd695ceab.png

Hello,

Finally got the go ahead for my 1st New stadium.... put in a lot of time this year !!! biggest save I've  done since champ Manager 97/98 !!!  took 8/9 years when the Board 1st approved  to build a new stadium !!! planning permission got scrapped and  had to wait 2/3 more years before asking to build again.... how frustrating !!!!!.... roll on 2037 :).

Got Molinuex expanded on x 2 occasions 1st expansion wolves  moved to villa park for 1 year ..now molinuex is 50,000..... but new stadium 67,500 hoping it can be expanded further  ! or shall i move club !!!   

even better news Stadium got named after me... 

Darren.

1725632953_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.d4d06327a86928bee8cb481e979d7100.png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

I have never ever managed to unlock a new stadium... :(

I guess that's because I'm constantly upgrading the current stadium - probably no need for a new one when your current one seats 100,000. But still, it makes me a little sad I've never managed it..

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

I have never ever managed to unlock a new stadium... :(

I guess that's because I'm constantly upgrading the current stadium - probably no need for a new one when your current one seats 100,000. But still, it makes me a little sad I've never managed it..

I had the same with Barca this year and after 15 seasons still no new stadium built so maybe stadium capacity is a factor although last year with Atletico Madrid I had a huge stadium and they still built a new one so who knows.

44 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I had the same with Barca this year and after 15 seasons still no new stadium built so maybe stadium capacity is a factor although last year with Atletico Madrid I had a huge stadium and they still built a new one so who knows.

Interesting that you got it with Atletico Madrid - I was assuming that was why I never got it, as I am always increasing the stadium size as much as possible - but maybe it just reduces the chance and it's still possible for me to get it. 

Not that I care when I am playing Newcastle as I don't really want to rename St James Park! I did really want it when I was playing Oxford though. 🙂

On 08/07/2019 at 09:41, Mr Tree said:

hello! per my Nordahl career, i just got another, putting me up to 4 in total, thank you please Mr @Foxy

my total hasn't been updated in the original post, boohoohoo 😭😭😭 (no worries, "just saying" 😘 )

29 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

my total hasn't been updated in the original post, boohoohoo 😭😭😭 (no worries, "just saying" 😘 )

That’s not on tbh and I will be having a word with the 🤡 who keeps the leaderboard up to date. In the mean time I have updated it for you 😁

7 hours ago, Foxy said:

That’s not on tbh and I will be having a word with the 🤡 who keeps the leaderboard up to date. In the mean time I have updated it for you 😁

Can't get the staff mate - much appreciated!