Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PriZe

FMM 19: from A to Z beginner's guide

FMM 19: from A to Z beginners guide

A Z title.png

Welcome back to the A to Z beginners guide to FMM edition FMM 19 😊  As FMM 19 is knocking on our doors we have revamped our A to Z guide to help you to hit the ground running. Because newbie or veteran who doesn't like a headstart :)

As per last year, the community has created some quality guides so where possible I will re-use these guides or link to them. If you have something which you think that adds value to this guide, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Index

I hope by covering the above mentioned topics you will get a good overview of the game and how you can create an edge for yourself.

** this guide is work in progress and with the release of FMM 19 will be adjusted where necessary** 

Cheers PriZe

FMM 19: from A to Z - Picking your club

Picking your club can be one of the easiest things to do in FMM 19 or one of the hardest, all depending on what the idea is behind your save.

Choose the leagues wisely

emw319l.png

Before we pick our club, you have the opportunity to select multiple leagues to load.  Now multiple leagues looks like fun, but in previous editions of FMM this would impact the amount of players loaded an could impact squad depth. However, with the release of FMM18 you can now run a game with 21300 players in the database. Selecting multiple leagues is an interesting opportunity to keep your save interesting as you will have more options to move between leagues!

Tip: Don't forget to take a look at which league has the earliest start date. This can give you some extra time in the transfer window :)

So In for the long run? You might want to add some leagues so you can move to a new league and club to keep the save exciting.

Tip: Do keep in mind that the more leagues you load the slower your game can be depending on the device you use.

Trying to achieve a goal challenge? Then keep in mind that some leagues are easier to score in or have more games! And it also might be a good idea to add an easier league to move to when your player is aging and is having trouble to score.

Tip: Ambition to become an ITN manager? Then choose your managers country wisely. Top countries favour managers with corresponding nationality. And trust me I learned it the hard way in a challenge...

Choosing your club

gRwQhaL.png

Your club of choice can be anything, FMM caters to your needs! Want to buy the next Galacticos? Go for the big clubs and the big bucks. Want to start at the bottom? Then check out the lower leagues and guide them to world domination. You can have it either way :D

When selecting a club you can see how their facilities are and if they have a decent transfer budget. What it won't tell you is something about the second team or youth team if you will.

So why might this be important? Well if you are like me, I like to have an active second team. And with active i mean that they play in a division. This will help you to get game time for your youngsters. Countries like Spain and The Netherlands will have actual leagues for their second teams. Where as the English clubs won’t help you out in that department.

That’s all for picking your club!

FMM 19: from A to Z - Team management, Tactics and Training schedules

You've picked your club and there it is, your first day at the office. And it's going to be a busy day before your team is in a champions league winning state.

Somethings on your to do list:

• Set training regime's
  • Check out your staff
  • Setup your tactic
  • Check out your players 
  • Setup your team

Now you can start with anything you want but i typically start with setting up training.

Set up training regime

E2EE1FA4-555C-4B9F-B6B9-4E43E33786B1.png

SI have had a major overhaul of the training system this year, it’s goodbye to the super powered intensive training of old and it’s hello to a brand new individual training system. 

@Nucleus covers everything in his training guide which I highly recommend that you read:-

Training is much more hands on this year and it will probably take around 15-20 minutes to set up properly at the start of a new save. The general order in how to setup everything is covered in the above article but I will summarise below in order:-

• Set your tactic/formation
  • Focus players position to the one where they will play in the tactic
  • Focus players roles to the one they will play in the tactic
  • Apply additional attribute Focus to an attribute that is vital for the tactical role, essentially “doubling up” on that particular attribute
  • Set the training intensity, but be cautious about intensive training. You have been warned!
  • Regularly check the progress bar of your players. If you have that exciting new youngster on the brink of “levelling up” then go ahead and play him in the next match!

Check out your staff

Depending on your training facilities you will have loads of staff already at the club.  The goal is to get as high rated staff as possible, in this case gold.

Coaches

First off, check if the staff is balanced. If you have the maximum spot for coaches, then try and get attacking, defending, general, fitness. Use your skill for what you find important, for instance youth. With this your coaches are coverd. 

If you haven't maxed out staff, i advise to have coaches based on the amount of players using a training. So is defensive, general and attacking your main training. Try and get that first.

No gold? :(

1S1uf50.png

So what if you don't have a full squad of gold coaches? Luckily you can train your coaches, so try to get them to pass the exam. Be aware this will cost money and if they fail it takes sometime before you can try again. 

If you have enough transfer budget, sack anybody you don't need and hire anybody who can train what you are looking for with the highest coaching badge as possible. 

Medical staff

In my opinion, prevention is the best thing so i advise two prevention coaches and one rehabilitation coach. 

Checking out your players

We will discuss tactics more in depth later on in the article, but your tactic of choice has a lot of influence on how you manage your squad.

Picking your Starting eleven

Are you going for a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow or a 4321 wide? Well keep in mind that your success will be determined by your squad depth and the available skill they have. You  not only need a starting eleven but also substitutes to keep your tactic from crumbling.

Start by looking at your players and see if they fit the roles you have in mind. Also check if their attributes are good enough. If not, think about putting them on the transfer list. Now if you have a bunch of youngster check their potential ability. Next Messi in the team but looking at no game time? Loan them out! Struggling to make up your mind? You might want to use the suggested XI feature!

FeLTkIN.jpg

Squad depth

Once you have selected your starting eleven look at squad depth and identify the position you need to strengthen on the transfer market! Luckily the Squad depth overview has made this a bit easier than it was in the past.

ANqH61a.jpg

By looking at your squad depth overview you can identify easily which areas you are lacking in squad depth. 

Tip:  If you have enough transfer budget to fill up the lack of depth in your squad you will be more flexible, but lacking in funds? Keep it simple and adjust your tactic to the material you have. 

Setting up your team

Seasons are long and in modern football 50 games a season is nothing. Next to that players want game time as not everyone is fine with a weekly wage of 200k and doing nothing. 

Managing fitness of your team and player happiness can be frustrating at times but this system can help you out.

But first off some general tips:

• To keep injuries away, don't play anyone below 90% fitness. Lower then 90% is a guaranteed candidate for substitution plus you risk injuries due to fitness dropping below 75% easily
  • Sub your players if they hit 75%
  • Have at least a squad of 22 players where 29 is ideal in my opinion
  • Make sure all positions are covered by at least two players per position

Now we got that out of the way let's talk systems.

A - B system

I like to play with a squad size of at least 29 players. This covers me for any injuries and i like to have a mix of oldies, players in their prime and a some youngsters. 

So A - B team, what is it? 

My A Squad is my best team, they play 3 games in a row, then i play my B team 2 games etc etc. 

This keeps everyone happy and this will help your youngsters flow in to the teams. As mentioned above always try and keep a good mix between promising youngsters and experienced guys in your B team or pay the price result wise 

Tip: It took me two versions of FMH to find out you can save your selection. So to save the hassle of replacing everyone, just save the A and B team and your set :)

FMM 19: from A to Z - Youth management

Youngsters... bags full of potential but how do you include them in to your squad when your starting eleven is stellar? It's a managers nightmare, because you want to keep the flow of the team, but your future gem also needs game time to develop. Especially with this years new training it's important to focus on their development when young. 

So you've signed or promoted a 17 - 20 year old, now what?

Game time is everything, without the right amount of game time they won't improve. With the really young kids you typically want to loan them out. 

From 16-18 i don't mind where they go, as long as they will play. After that i want him to play at least 2nd or 1st division. 

Tip: When you get a offer to loan your player, always check if they have a full fixture roster. Some clubs only participate in cups thus limiting the potential game time.

Tip: Currently it's possible to super charge your training. Want to increase for instance aerial as quickly as possible? Select Aerial and a focus role that has the same attribute as a core focus.

Want to know more about youth development then read this article by @Ashez  

Knocking on the door

Your new Messi or Ramos has improved, but still not ready for the big team and a shame to loan out. 
At this time i start to included them in my B squad.  This keeps everyone happy and this will help your youngsters flow in to the teams. Always keep a good mix between promising youngsters and experienced guys in your B team or pay the price result wise 

FMM 19: from A to Z - Picking a formation and tactics

All right then, the team has been sorted, you have you transfer targets in mind, now it’s time to setup your formation!

Picking the right formation

UVrBMCL.png

Picking the right formation for your team will be influenced by many factors, but luckily FMM helps you out with 21 standard formations for your liking!

Tip: Keep the following in mind for selecting your base formation

• Squad depth: Do you have enough wingers or defenders for 4 or 3 tab?
  • Challenge: are you trying to achieve a challenge yes or no? Because that will narrow down 1,2 or 3 up top
  • Play style: Want to put a lot of pressure on the opponent, then you might want to go 3 ATB to get more bodies on the midfield.

Personally my golden rule is adjust the formation to what you want tot achieve. If i want to finish a challenge that is striker related then the the amount of strikers needed for the challenge determines the formation. Casual play and want to conquer the world with out a striker challenge? Then you have many options to choose from, but personally i go for either 2 or 3 striker formations. The more upfront, more pressure, more goals :) Or at least a bit more easy ;)

Adjusting the formation

Besides the 21 base formations, you have numerous opportunities to adjust the tactic to your liking. Again, adjusting the positions depends on what you want to achieve and is up to you.

Some examples

Feeling confident in your defenders and want your wing backs to disturb the opponent early and be able to arrive in the final third earlier? Then move them up!

cvKyYc5.jpg

Want to spread your team more and give some support to your lone striker? Why don’t go for a A-symmetrical setup

2ehgjND.jpg

Got that amazing attacking midfielder and want to utilize his scoring ability? Why don’t you move your striker a bit to create a channel for your AMC to dive in to.

Tactic instructions

In 2018 SI games did a major rehaul on the tactics! If you still struggle to grasp what the changes entail, please take a look at @Jens his extensive article on the new options!

Tactical shape

b2l5yDF.jpg

The shape of the formation and team is influenced in FMM 18 by four factors.

Team mentality

The majority of the mentality settings are the same and self explanatory. But, fancy holding the fort down? The contain is the new way to go. In need for that goal? Go for overload! 

Tip: Personally i am a big fan of Control setting if you want to be aggressive but your team just is quite ready to really dominate. It’s the safer brother of Attacking  :)

Width

Well this speaks for itself. I only adjust this for two reasons. Want to minimize space between my players to increase control over the gamer, then i will go narrow. And if i already have a narrow formation and want to increase my dominance over the pitch then i go wide (think narrow 41212).

Tempo

Yes yes yes! Finally, personally i wanted this option for ages. We can now dictate the tempo we want to play. So what should you use? Well if you like to fly up the pitch and counter attack then Fast tempo is your thing. Personally i like slow tempo as this reduces the risk of losing the ball. And without the ball the opponent can’t score.

Creative freedom

Now this is a tricky one. Not only will this encourage your players to go Messi mode, this also means they are more likely to move away from their original position on the pitch and might make you vulnerable for counter attacks. 

My advice, as this a new option which relies on the engine to utilise a lot of thinking, get your base settings right, and then start testing the 3 options and see which results you get. New features like this haven’t been the best of example of coding from SI.

Tip: Got a squad that is experienced, creative and technical, then i would go expressive. They should be able to decided when to go Messi and when to Pepe. Otherwise stick to balanced or even disciplined.

Defensive instructions

4NGt2yP.jpg

Oh goody, five options to play with! 

Defensive line

Defensive line in my opinion replaces the old pressing option. and the combination you could make with mentality.  With the graphical representation you get a good view of what it will do.

Closing down

Another option i have been waiting for. As per title, this will influence when your team starts disrupting the opponent.

Tackling, Offside Trap and Time waisting.

Only one new option, and personally a useless one. At the state of the current game i wouldn’t advice you to use time wasting when your ahead. The game is goal heavy and you don’t want to lose because you stood at the corner flag counting down the minutes.

Tip: Pressing the opponent seems to be as successful as  last year, want to utilise this? Then make sure you start disrupting high up the pitch, but have fast defenders if the opponent breaks through the defensive line. You don’t want to get caught with your pants down.

Attacking instructions

3t3ubp9.jpg

Finally we get to the good stuff! But also the most complex stuff.

Final third

Oh my we have loads of options her as Jens already mentioned in his guide. As Jens already described these, below my recommendation what to use when.

Early crosses or overlap

I would use early crosses if you like a counter attacking style of play and want to abuse the speed of your striker. Use overlap if you use Full backs (the old wing backs) or Wing backs.

Shoot on sight or Work in to the box

Use shoot on sight if you want to goal for goals. The whole team will start shooting more, in the end it’s a numbers game, more shots will hopefully result in more goals. Don’t use this if you are doing a striker challenge!!! Work in the box is my favourite, the team whats and tries to find that decisive moment. Good for getting your strikers some goals!

Run at defence and Through balls

I personally don’t think these work really well. But in theory through balls should help you with that incisive break and get your Striker one on one with the goalkeeper. 

Passing style

I typically go either short, mixed or direct depending on my play style and formation. Direct is more aggressive, where mixed will give you a mix of all. Short is great for keeping possession

Passing focus

Now this is an interesting one. This will direct the focus of your play. Got great wingers and want to get them more in too play then go wide! Direct is good for narrow formations. I typically use mixed, and definitely not use left or right flank as this will limit you.

Goalkeeper distribution

It looks like this year the passing of the goalie has been improved. Use short if you want to start building from the defence, use long if you have a strong midfield that can win headers, the more ground you cover the quicker you will arrive at the opponents goal :)

FMM 19: from A to Z - Player roles & attributes

Before we dive into too the player roles & important attributes, it might be worth checking out @Foxy his guide on what do player attributes actual do? This info is really helpfull to get a grip on when you start crafting your perfect player with the new trainingsystem. So without further ado:

And with you new found knowledge let's dive in to the player roles and their important attributes!

Player Roles - Description:

Goalkeepers

HaKqgUv.png&key=5aa44458aaf40c870305cf3c

Defenders

TRweRAp.png&key=fd5711fab0681c2158d3b8b3

TN4S9wb.png

x0XC9bW.png

Midfielders

x7PU3S9.png&key=37ec2f293d6370c7fee61bfc

UkOfQXW.png&key=61b81d129cc98de55bd53d74

McMF2ex.png

Forwards

RqdRJgU.png&key=944d41009847fc8fa8184267

7ELDoc6.png&key=4cf9e81d4d7625aa1d6faae7

• Primary Attributes - attributes needed to successfully perform a specific player role.
  • Secondary Attributes - attributes needed to distinguish good from great players for a specific player role.

My advice for Primary Attributes is to look in the range of 15> for established players and for Secondary Attributes a minimum of 10> for established players. In the topic transfers we will dive in this more to help you find the right players :)

Goalkeepers

jdrz2yT.png&key=f752e571e76a497d7197f8d9

Defenders

ulUAUuF.png&key=ce6a570a75ec97f8ad7eb3da

Txe42Gp.png

Midfielders

UrQntTB.png&key=6d2e8860f0e1dd9e4b40707e

jRObSPa.png

Forwards

F9KHKxI.png&key=4ad8d6299343860a66404a04

FMM 19: from A to Z - Transfers and finding the right players

In the player roles and attributes you can find the necessary attributes per role. The description below covers my own preferences.

Tip: For the primary attributes try and find players who are in the range of 15+ (greens) or that you think can grow to that level overtime with the right training. Secondary is 10 minimum.

Defence
I use 3 roles depending on who i can get and if my team is able to really dominate the opposition. The roles i will discuss are:

• Central defender
  • Ball playing defender
  • Wing Back

These are the only roles i use with the occasional Full back

Central defender
The cornerstone of many tactics on Vibe are the Central defenders. They are dependable players who know their primary role is to defend but do try a nice pass every know and then. Focus should be on players that can defend like there is nothing in life besides that, and have a decent pass. Technique is also something you want to keep in check. Think de ligt, Hummels, Jones.

Ball playing defender
Now these are the lads i love. Great at defending but have a hell of a pass in their foot as well. Think Boateng or for the oldies Frank de Boer, Ronald Koeman.

When you start playing with BPD's, switch your central defenders to this role one at a time. They have a tendency to go up pitch and you don't want to be exposed at the back. Think boateng, Ramos, Pique, Tah.

Wingbacks
As i like to play strikers with good aerial stats the wingback's are crucial in pumping in the crosses for me. In FMM 18 these lads can be a bit gung-ho so keep that in mind. Pace, crossing and offcourse tackling is what you are looking for.

Think Hernandez, Dani Alves

Tip: The new Full backs are very good as well, and to me replace the old Wing backs. A solid option if you want to have those crosses but are scared for leaking goals

Midfield

Wingers
this is easy, you want them to be fast, good dribbeling, decent shooting, but most important, great crossing stats. What i also like to do is play the wingers in a position on the pitch so that their preffered foot is on the outside. 

For example i would play Neymar on the right instead of on the left. 

Why? because i want him to use his strongest leg to pump in those crosses and not make goals

Advanced playmaker, DLP and B2B

To be honest, for the Advanced playmaker, the DLP, and Box-to-BoX i pick the same players. I want playmakers that are strong and can tackle. Imho i think this makes your team more solid. I make exceptions for the apm in the apm role if he is amazing in attacking sens, but 9 out of 10 time i stick to the above.

So who are we talking about then? 

The kovacic, Kroos and Pogba's of the world are the lads i would use. 
For APM's on the wing i would go for a Bernardo silva type player. 

Finding the right striker

There are several things i find important.

• Pace
  • Strength
  • Stamina

Now these aren't an issue if you are looking at 22 year olds, but i like to play young Strikers and i want my striker to play as much games as possible at a young age. Therefore it you go young, try to get the above as near as grean as possible. 

The second set i look at are

• Aerial
  • Dribbling
  • Shooting
  • Technique

For young striker they for me are Secondary. 

One thing i can’t stress enough how important i think Aerial is. On the EME you will get loads of corners, and how i like to play (wingers) you need someone that can finish a cross. With great aerial and shooting stats you have a guy with two lethal weapons.

Finding the next Messi?
When looking for future players i use the same attributes as in explained in this guide, however i expand the search rate by lowering the stats. Reason for this is that you want to find young players with good base stats.

From there i will look at the candidates, see how they have performed at their clubs, and if they look promising, i will scout them (get a good youth scout). 

Based on the scout report i either sign them or move on. Be aware, not all scout reports are correct. You can scout the 16 year old regen of Messi and they might say he will never grow to a player you can use. So use your gut as well!

FMM 19: from A to Z - Concluding

I hope you have enjoyed this A to Z guide and hope you will benefit from it in FMM 19. If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop a comment in here and either myself or the community will do it's best to give you the necessary insights.

Last but not least a special thanks for all the guide creators and @Foxy and @Nucleus for their support to get the 19 guide out!!!!

Cheers Prize and the FMM staff 

Great guide 

recently I have been messing around with a few tactics and they seem great 1 game and then struggle the next game one thing I have noticed is when they struggle the players are confused by my formation its nothing spectacular like a 1-1-8 or anything but some games they just can't play it whilst other games they play it fine

On 27/09/2018 at 15:17, PriZe said:

FMM 19: from A to Z - Player roles & attributes

Before we dive into too the player roles & important attributes, it might be worth checking out @Foxy his guide on what do player attributes actual do? This info is really helpfull to get a grip on when you start crafting your perfect player with the new trainingsystem. So without further ado:

And with you new found knowledge let's dive in to the player roles and their important attributes!

Goalkeepers

HaKqgUv.png&key=5aa44458aaf40c870305cf3c

Defenders

TRweRAp.png&key=fd5711fab0681c2158d3b8b3

TN4S9wb.png

x0XC9bW.png

Midfielders

x7PU3S9.png&key=37ec2f293d6370c7fee61bfc

UkOfQXW.png&key=61b81d129cc98de55bd53d74

McMF2ex.png

Forwards

RqdRJgU.png&key=944d41009847fc8fa8184267

7ELDoc6.png&key=4cf9e81d4d7625aa1d6faae7

• Primary Attributes - attributes needed to successfully perform a specific player role.
  • Secondary Attributes - attributes needed to distinguish good from great players for a specific player role.

My advice for Primary Attributes is to look in the range of 15> for established players and for Secondary Attributes a minimum of 10> for established players. In the topic transfers we will dive in this more to help you find the right players :)

Goalkeepers

jdrz2yT.png&key=f752e571e76a497d7197f8d9

Defenders

ulUAUuF.png&key=ce6a570a75ec97f8ad7eb3da

Txe42Gp.png

Midfielders

UrQntTB.png&key=6d2e8860f0e1dd9e4b40707e

jRObSPa.png

Forwards

F9KHKxI.png&key=4ad8d6299343860a66404a04

I think this needs a bit of tweaking 

On 28/11/2018 at 09:24, BenDTner said:

Great guide 

recently I have been messing around with a few tactics and they seem great 1 game and then struggle the next game one thing I have noticed is when they struggle the players are confused by my formation its nothing spectacular like a 1-1-8 or anything but some games they just can't play it whilst other games they play it fine

This year is indeed a bit more random. Haven’t found away around besided just winning😑

added 0 minutes later
On 29/11/2018 at 15:54, Joker88 said:

Which one of the coaches (Attacking, General, Defensive, Fitness) should is use as assistant manager?

I haven’t noticed any difference tbh. I typically go Attacking myself and then defensive or motivational for my asst. Manager

11 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

I think this needs a bit of tweaking 

Well what a great post! Thanks! We will surely adjust it! If you could take the time why and what we will look at it

Don't take it the wrong way I heavily rely on this roles attributes for my role rator. It's just that with the changes to the game this year and these roles based on the previous games, I get many players who excel in the same role yet are expected to be better in another role. Don't get me wrong I prefer this to the one in game, just that the newer roles from last years game need looking at. But if you believe it's all good then I'll accept I'm wrong. 

8 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Don't take it the wrong way I heavily rely on this roles attributes for my role rator. It's just that with the changes to the game this year and these roles based on the previous games, I get many players who excel in the same role yet are expected to be better in another role. Don't get me wrong I prefer this to the one in game, just that the newer roles from last years game need looking at. But if you believe it's all good then I'll accept I'm wrong. 

The attributes required for a role don’t change from year to year but the effectiveness of a role in the game can of course due to changes in the match engine.

get many players who excel in the same role yet are expected to be better in another role

By this I assume you mean that the players aren’t playing well in the role the game says is there best. I would take what the game says is a players preferred role with a pinch of salt and trust your own judgment as to what role a player should play for example if a player has good passing and creativity but also excellent physical attributes the game may say he is an AP but you may actually find he plays better as a BBM.

27 minutes ago, Foxy said:

The attributes required for a role don’t change from year to year but the effectiveness of a role in the game can of course due to changes in the match engine.

By this I assume you mean that the players aren’t playing well in the role the game says is there best. I would take what the game says is a players preferred role with a pinch of salt and trust your own judgment as to what role a player should play for example if a player has good passing and creativity but also excellent physical attributes the game may say he is an AP but you may actually find he plays better as a BBM.

No I don't follow what the game says. For example according to the role rator I use in accordance with this, I have too many DFBs when I need WBs, whereas you expect those players to be WBs. It's probably a personal thing even though I've been playing since FMH on the PSP I still can't do the basics like player rotation and picking the best players in regards to player attributes. 

Thanks for the guide! Really helpful. 

Was wondering what you think of Tarkowski as a Ball Playing Defender. He has decent Passing, Tackling, Decision and Positioning, but his Dribbling sucks.

I bought him already, but really question my decision. 

56CC83E9-948A-4CEC-B05B-E1AC2E220CB1.png

On 27/09/2018 at 22:14, PriZe said:

FMM 19: from A to Z - Youth management

Youngsters... bags full of potential but how do you include them in to your squad when your starting eleven is stellar? It's a managers nightmare, because you want to keep the flow of the team, but your future gem also needs game time to develop. Especially with this years new training it's important to focus on their development when young. 

So you've signed or promoted a 17 - 20 year old, now what?

Game time is everything, without the right amount of game time they won't improve. With the really young kids you typically want to loan them out. 

From 16-18 i don't mind where they go, as long as they will play. After that i want him to play at least 2nd or 1st division. 

Tip: When you get a offer to loan your player, always check if they have a full fixture roster. Some clubs only participate in cups thus limiting the potential game time.

Tip: Currently it's possible to super charge your training. Want to increase for instance aerial as quickly as possible? Select Aerial and a focus role that has the same attribute as a core focus.

Want to know more about youth development then read this article by @Ashez  

Knocking on the door

Your new Messi or Ramos has improved, but still not ready for the big team and a shame to loan out. 
At this time i start to included them in my B squad.  This keeps everyone happy and this will help your youngsters flow in to the teams. Always keep a good mix between promising youngsters and experienced guys in your B team or pay the price result wise 

Hello I'm relatively new to this. Never been the most hardcore player. But I noticed with the new training system that my coaches tends to feedback back that my young players need a rest. Players such as Pulisic, Bruun Larsen, Hakimi.

So my question is, what is the right amount of game time? Is it purely the more they play, the better? Does the coach's opinion that the youngster needs a rest mean anything?

Thank you!

Recently downloaded FM2019 and I have been playing around with the tactics the one thing I have noticed is I can't seem to be able to change player runs. I want to set it up so my CM makes forward runs into the box, much like the forward runs that my wingback run by default. Can anyone please help me in finding out how I can do this. See attached image. 

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20190610_150542.jpg

25 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Recently downloaded FM2019 and I have been playing around with the tactics the one thing I have noticed is I can't seem to be able to change player runs. I want to set it up so my CM makes forward runs into the box, much like the forward runs that my wingback run by default. Can anyone please help me in finding out how I can do this. See attached image. 

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20190610_150542.jpg

You need to change the player role if you want him to make forward runs as unfortunately we can’t manually tell a player to do that. Try changing the role to a box to box midfielder as he should make runs into the box.

On 27/11/2018 at 21:00, PriZe said:

FMM 19: from A to Z - Concluding

I hope you have enjoyed this A to Z guide and hope you will benefit from it in FMM 19. If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop a comment in here and either myself or the community will do it's best to give you the necessary insights.

Last but not least a special thanks for all the guide creators and @Foxy and @Nucleus for their support to get the 19 guide out!!!!

Cheers Prize and the FMM staff 

Why my match view menu like this, can u help me solve this, this is doesnt have toggle like before...

Screenshot_2019-06-14-16-13-59-32_a795164fd54e5358dcafbbad3f923e20.png