Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News Football Manager 2019 Mobile Screenshots

Putzy

8 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Not long to go lads!!! Jeez I need time to hurry up. 

Just put the clocks forward again 😂

10 minutes ago, Aaron55 said:

Like the look of the new training system

Glad to hear it - I'd have preferred the 'Player Training Profile' image to now have had the dialog popped over it tbh, but I think you get the general gist :D

That page shows the positive and negative influences on a players training progress - some of which you can affect (ie. training intensity, whether he has healthy relationships etc.) and others which are harder to influence (ie. some players are just downright unprofessional and lazy - you can improve this by having motivational coaches, but its 'hit/miss' to do so to some extent).

The page also obviously gives you a summary of his recent training and also allows you to change its settings.

When setting training you pick a role for the player to train in and a focus attribute - these help direct the areas which are most likely to develop as he progresses as a player. He will still often make progress in other players sometimes (esp. if young and improving a lot) but might also regress in an area if he's not trained in it and it doesn't come naturally to him.

Anyway - the aim was to make the training easier to understand and control and thus more 'fun' to use, while still keeping the overall progression of players within the game realistic :D