Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News Football Manager 2019 Mobile Screenshots

Putzy

15 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I know I sound like a negative ninny, but I don’t like the look of it. I mean, I’ll still buy it etc, but the look isn’t for me. But then if I’m the only one who doesn’t then who cares?

A bit like the PC FM, I have a feeling skins are going to be really popular this year. :D

The purple and angled look is going to be fairly polarising.

2 minutes ago, Putzy said:

A bit like the PC FM, I have a feeling skins are going to be really popular this year. :D

The purple and angled look is going to be fairly polarising.

Totally agree. As long as I can revert to norm, which I’m sure they’ll do, then it’ll be ok. 

1 hour ago, Putzy said:

Or, possibly Intensive - as in "This player is having intensive training". I believe that's a thing on the PC FM.

Probably 

Marc...with these screenshots you are really spoiling us 😉

Really liking the subtle changes so far!

7 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

I know I sound like a negative ninny, but I don’t like the look of it. I mean, I’ll still buy it etc, but the look isn’t for me. But then if I’m the only one who doesn’t then who cares?

I don't mind the skin actually. I have seen a helluva lot worse skins then that this year.

I personally like the colors of the player (stats) they stand out clearer for me.

11 hours ago, Foxy said:

I don't mind the skin actually. I have seen a helluva lot worse skins then that this year.

Wait... Did you change your level colour (or whatever it's called) to match it? 

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

Wait... Did you change your level colour (or whatever it's called) to match it? 

Sure did mate! Just reflects how excited I am for the new game :D

That's nice. I was expecting a huge UI revamp, but I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I know one thing that's broke, the support for Android phones with 18:9(or wider) screen & Full HD+ res(or higher). Hopefully this will be fixed. If not, FMM19 will lose some customers.

Long time lurker hoping that training screenshot is aa significant as I think it could be

Is the transfer window being reverted back in game from the 2nd season onwards like in real life? 

On 27/09/2018 at 14:43, Marc Vaughan said:

Starts to speak before people in dark suits shuffle him out of the room ....

(sorry can't discuss features which might or might not exist at this time - can't wait until I'm able to though :D )

Really would like to see the regen system adjusted. At least changing the players nationalities or position when they get regenerated. It would make it harder to find the world beaters and finding youth would be more fun .

On 07/10/2018 at 08:30, Jevigol said:

Really would like to see the regen system adjusted. At least changing the players nationalities or position when they get regenerated. It would make it harder to find the world beaters and finding youth would be more fun .

Yeah, I'd like to see that too. I guess changing too much (like nationality) could cause SIGames challenges from a game balance point of view, but even something as simple as changing secondary positions and secondary foot 'level' would go a long way to hiding players. 

Kits look cool and all but I seriously hope they're going to be listed as an 'extra'  instead of being one of the main features. I don't want to be too critical but I mean it seems like implementing it is a bit of a waste of development time, without offering any real gameplay value. 

BUT then again, IMAGINE if the picture of those kits are actually there to tease us of the possibly of merchandise sales or even sponsor deals as a additional sources of income!! 

OK I got a bit carried away, I shall now take my leave 🤣

Remember all screens are WIP at this time :)

There will be a feature drop closer to release and pre-order is not final until release itself - but we hope and think you won't be disappointed.

Having said this kit/sponsor deals in the game will always likely be a non runner for legal reasons.

Edited by Alari
2 hours ago, Alari said:

There will be a feature drop closer to release and pre-order is not final until release itself - but we hope and think you won't be disappointed.

Having said this kit/sponsor deals in the game will always likely be a non runner for legal reasons.

It's ok, my heart only broke into like a million pieces 💔

19 hours ago, Alari said:

Is there going to be support for notches on Android? 

just don't get it, there's "squad numbers" button on Watford screenshot while we cannot see it on schalke 04 screenshot. i hope the squad numbers and a chances to change the numbers will be there for every  (at least) available teams in FMM 19.

29 minutes ago, Rizs_ said:

just don't get it, there's "squad numbers" button on Watford screenshot while we cannot see it on schalke 04 screenshot. i hope the squad numbers and a chances to change the numbers will be there for every  (at least) available teams in FMM 19.

I hope squad numbers aren’t there and they’ve spent their resources improving the important stuff.