Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News Football Manager 2019 Mobile Screenshots

Putzy

8 hours ago, TheServant said:

Small team does not mean 6 staff though. If, like you said, we use common sense, small does not equal 6, especially for SI Games who are backed by Sega & have been making FM for a long time. Just because I think differently than you, does not mean I do not use my common sense. & even then, I never asked anyone to provide a detailed, clear, & undebatable prove. All I have ever asked was a bit of explanation. & none of the users that I asked provide even a tiny bit of explanation/proof. Even about @JonDoe claim that he knows how the game's coded, I only asked for a bit of elaboration. I never asked, "Could you explain it in detail? Maybe what's the FMM's engine? Or how old is the engine? Is it an in-house engine or commercial one?" Never. Is that so wrong?

So you mean everything here is the truth as long as it's not corrected by the SI staff? That does not sound right.

You clearly warned/questioned me about my behaviour, which, like I said, I am fine with. I always welcome any respecful discourse, just like what you did. But, why don't you tell the people who "tease" me about my common sense & telling me that I am insane to ease off their "teasing?"

& my "common sense" tell me that he might have an insider info, or maybe he used to work for SI Games, or maybe he has connection with someone from there, & many more possibilities. If you know how leaked information being spread in the game industry, it's not outside the realm of "common sense." & please stop talking like I do not use common sense. Be respectful.

No, I don't know the exact coding of the game, but from playing both pc and mobile versions for a long time, and knowledge of coding games, I can tell you there won't be 3D this year. I guarantee that to you. It isn't happening, get the idea out of your head. You can argue with me until you're blue in the face, there still won't be no 3D and I'll remind you of that the day of release. 

20 hours ago, Rizs_ said:

just 5 days left and they have not done announced new features. smh.

I came on here to say exactly that 😁

9 hours ago, JonDoe said:

No, I don't know the exact coding of the game, but from playing both pc and mobile versions for a long time, and knowledge of coding games, I can tell you there won't be 3D this year. I guarantee that to you. It isn't happening, get the idea out of your head. You can argue with me until you're blue in the face, there still won't be no 3D and I'll remind you of that the day of release. 

I see. Thank you for the explanation. It's not that hard to properly explain it like this, right? Now it's clear that it's indeed your educated guess, not that you know how the game's coded. Next time, please make it clear if it's your guess or you actually know the thing.

& do not worry, I have known that 3D match is most likely not going to be featured. I even talked about it with another user on the same page where you resorted to mock my sanity rather than explaining it like this. I just want you to be clear about your claim.

49 minutes ago, olayinkajnr said:

Wao wao wao, easy fellas. 

Exactly. Thank you. You're the first & only staff I know to try to defuse the situation.

25 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Exactly. Thank you. You're the first & only staff I know to try to defuse the situation.

You are very much welcomed. 

Let's just enjoy the game when released no matter the flaws and let's try to enjoy our stay in the community whilst engaging in nice discussions. 

4 days to go lads. The excitement is really building now 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

14 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I came on here to say exactly that 😁

This is normal, it's usually 2 days out before features are announced. We even got a stream one year!

7 hours ago, TheServant said:

And you're the only guy on here who seems to promote arguing. 

53 minutes ago, Giorgi said:

Really looking forward to FMM2019, can't wait to get started with it.

Just want to hibernate until more features come out, I'm starving over here. 

Two days before release usually. I'll guess either tomorrow/Wednesday depending on whether they class the official release as Thursday night or Friday morning.

Can’t wait to hear more and see what the guys have done. I’m starting to get a bit excited about Friday 

I am back after an year... Waiting for the release eagerly.... Is there a pre purchase option for FMM?

2 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

I am back after an year... Waiting for the release eagerly.... Is there a pre purchase option for FMM?

Features have been revealed!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Joke

36 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Reveal hidden contents

You horrible, horrible person. 💩

3 minutes ago, Putzy said:

I consider my comment a success 😛

48 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Joke

😱 🤬

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

Thanks for that. I've now pre registered so I'll get a notification when it's live. No option to pre order though.

57 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Joke

I'm hoping for a little more than that tbf!

5 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Joke

What a classic "hiding nothing under a pile of obstacles" with a joke excuse. You nearly got me. Nearly.

6 hours ago, Putzy said:

At least he didn't rickroll us! 

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

At least he didn't rickroll us! 

I'd rather be rickrolled than this. This was just mean. :'( 

14 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents