Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ja'Makin' This A H2H?! Ashez Vs Prize

Ashez

Ja'Makin' This A H2H?! Ashez Vs Prize

Ladies and gentlemen today is a historic day, one of which has never been seen before! It boggles the mind that @PriZeand myself haven't clashed before but that just adds to the build as we go head to head to see out 2018 in style! It's true we've worked together countless times with a rivalry involved in the careers but this is the very first time we are going one on one!

Out of Vibes many mortals the Dutchman Prize is regarded as a player of immense skill, and his opponent was once held in similar regard before he got forgotten to time. Will we see a modern great banish the ghosts of the past or will this spirit show there is plenty of life in him yet? All I know is we'll both be giving it out best shot and hopefully regardless of the outcome we'll be leaving this one season challenge with our heads held high! 

Six Birdies Take Flight Into The Red Light

The challenge we will be undertaking gives Prize the home field advantage as we'll be heading to Ajax in my Three Little Birds Challenge. A brief recap of the challenge is we'll be signing three Jamaican players each and playing the season as normal, once the final whistle is blown we'll calculate our league points, targeted players AvR's and the bonus cup victory points to crown our victor. As this is a one season challenge and with 2019 almost here this should be a snappy career thread consisting of two January updates and two May updates, as I find myself writing the opening post Prize will be posting his January update first in the coming days. 

The Player Picks

Prize's Pheasants

Simon Dawkins

ICjJC1t.jpg

Michael Hector

1hlplMj.jpg

Dane Kelly

qKR1xN4.jpg

Ashez's Crows

Andre Blake

z2Z27L1.jpg

Alvas Powell

2GG1FlP.jpg

Michael Hector

M7UKIiY.jpg

Both competitors decided to pick up the Chelsea loanee Michael Hector but that's the end of the similar approaches as Prize attempts to boost his attack with Jamaican flair while Ashez decided to sign a very impressive looking goalkeeper and a mediocre looking right back. With the EME favouring attacking talent average rating wise this is some risk by Ashez but he has faith in Ajax's already strong attack as he hopes players like Neres can do the damage and get points on the board. 

Table Of Support

As this is likely the final career both of us will be sharing this year I decided to bring back the table of support! The concept is simple as all you have to do is post which member you're behind, however this support can change at anytime so will you stick to your guns or will you jump ship and stab someone in the back? Oh the drama! It's electric! 

The Crows Horde

@Nucleus

@Paul186
The Pheasant Brood

@Titjes

@Wretchedalien

The Indecisive Chickens

@Foxy

@URz

With that out the way let's get this show on the road, as always any comments of support are greatly appreciated, thank you for viewing. 

Edited by Ashez
1 hour ago, Titjes said:

Good luck guys, this will be fun to follow :D

@PriZe, better show @Ashez who's the boss ;) #TeamPrize :laugh:

Titjes hommie😄 thanks for the support!

1 hour ago, Wretchedalien said:

I am putting my money on @PriZe as it was his Black Pearl tactic that brought me huge success in my current man Utd save! No offense to @Ashez but least I could do for @PriZe is to support him! Way to go! 

Well thank you sir! I appreciate the kind words😊

8 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Love a H2H!! Go on Ashez, show this giant Panda thingamajig what you’ve got. #TeamAshez 😝

Here's hoping!

6 hours ago, Titjes said:

Good luck guys, this will be fun to follow :D

@PriZe, better show @Ashez who's the boss ;) #TeamPrize :laugh:

Ouch but accepted 😛

5 hours ago, Wretchedalien said:

I am putting my money on @PriZe as it was his Black Pearl tactic that brought me huge success in my current man Utd save! No offense to @Ashez but least I could do for @PriZe is to support him! Way to go! 

That's fair :)

4 hours ago, PriZe said:

Titjes hommie😄 thanks for the support!

Well thank you sir! I appreciate the kind words😊

Kiss ass 😛

4 hours ago, Foxy said:

I'm not indecisive I just 💛 you both.

In the hen house you go! 

Good luck to both of you!

Can I start a new sub-category for supporting Michael Hector? A player I saw a lot of IRL at the start of his career and who may just have made the wrong choice in moving to a big team before he was ready 💰   I personally think there’s a top DMC in there somewhere

2 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Got to support the underdogs come on Team Ashez

I'm going to focus on the positives here lmao :p, welcome to the horde!

50 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Underdog and @Ashez in the same sentence😂😂😂😂 love it!

Just adds to the embarrassment if you get schooled 😛

47 minutes ago, URz said:

Good luck to both of you!

Can I start a new sub-category for supporting Michael Hector? A player I saw a lot of IRL at the start of his career and who may just have made the wrong choice in moving to a big team before he was ready 💰   I personally think there’s a top DMC in there somewhere

Hectors Hens for you my friend! 

Ja'Makin' This a H2H - The Pheasant brood's update

Wah gwaan my Vibe people! Weh yuh ah seh? And that's it for my Jamaican impression. :S Cringy.. i know :laugh:

So welcome to the first update! As we stand now the support for the six little birdies is evenly spread

The Crows Horde

@Nucleus

@Paul186
The Pheasant Brood

@Titjes

@Wretchedalien

The Indecisive Chickens

@Foxy

@URz

And it's the intention of the Pheasan brood to notch up some extra support! So without further ado let's dive in to the first half of the season!

Transfers

DqPNKjp.png&key=034b11f88cf6fbdb4e762100

The goal is to get the lads a good AvR for the bonus points so i decided to go for roles that might have an impact. So midfield, defence and a striker. High risk and high reward? Time will tell. To help out i also brought in mr Pavon to swing in some crosses for my striker.

The League

cC2rWDk.png&key=a1a4ae566f20b9a63271d33f

Comfortably in the number one spot with just two points dropped untill january. All i can say is me likey the new tactic i'm trying :P 

So pointscore untill january @PriZe 52 v 0 @Ashez

Champions league

Ok before we look at the results i want to say this was the group of death with PSG and atletico Madrid in the same poule. So here's hoping for coming in third :O 

Spoiler

xisCioh.png

Boom them birdies are on fire! Topping the group in January! The team performed way above expectation so hopes are high to get far in either one of the european cups :D 

As we haven't won anything yet no point's so far

Manager performance & dutch cup

HZP3kPh.png

I always forget to take a important screenshot and that was the Dutch cup screenshot. I can confirm that we are still in the cup!

The Main Events

So are we still talking little birdies or have the lads grown up a bit under my managerial dictatorship? Let's start with my biggest bet for winning this

Dane Kelly

YO4pubH.png

Small but tasty improvements. But did he deliver? Well...

l0iTopd.png&key=7d4054ccd8dedebf091f02f1

Hell yes! Just a little bit over a goal per game :D  And look at that AvR :D good luck with that @Ashez

Simon Dawkins

npMWBOU.png&key=7a61deda7a9c724b7515c5ce

On paper Simon had some excellent stats, but he proved to be pretty injury prone :( So we see a bit of improvement here and there but he wasn''t delivering the goods :( 

yvcHWtW.png&key=7d99dc8b492906fd6830f512

And finally the beast in defence and the only one we both have signed! Interested to see how this pan's out :) 

Michael Hector

n7l7e2a.png&key=6934eb9e35aaa7663248b904

Look at him :O All sexyness! Strong tackeling, good in the air, strong in general! OoOOOOOOh daddy loves you!

tJLVM5o.png

Concluding

So we are of the halfway point and so far my little pheasants are delivering what they need. All points still up for the taking!

Theoretical score (ex cups)

PriZe 74,61 vs Ashez 0

Now it's time to see what those pesky little crows in defence can do for @Ashez

As always, thanks for reading and please let us know your thoughts!

Cheers PriZe

Think I made a mistake using tags as I couldn't edit them in the OP and C+P it to do that made the site go mental lol, the Titsjes tag won't work for me at all atm :s. It won't come up from a tits search (lol) and if I continue to spell it my tablet goes mental and puts @titesjtitesjes :s

Edited by Ashez
4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

@Paul186 looks a bit lonely and it can't be classed as a horde with one member so I'm getting off the fence and joining the @Ashez team. With the added bonus he needs to edit it again 😛

Appreciated but I'm not updating it again :p. I'm intending to do my update tomo so I'll include it in that instead 😛

Ja'Makin' This A H2H?
The Crows Horde

@PriZe posted a solid start to his season which saw one back stabbing beep jump ship, obviously naming no names. His update however convinced a few he wasn't untouchable as two members joined the ever growing Horde, welcome to the team RR and Foxy! The new members adds to the pressure however so let's see if I can deliver! 

Transfers

Spoiler

In

XKsFaJB.jpg

As well as bringing in my little birdies I also invested heavily into my midfield as I brought in a new midfield triangle and a extra winger. 

Out

jjCNtcI.jpg
5uMyTMA.jpg

It's a one season challenge so anyone I didn't need this year saw the door. 

League 

Ifg0Iqh.jpg

I was disappointed to drop any points at all but that's FMM for you, I think it compares well to Prize either way as it's pretty tight. It's interesting to see Prize has scored 4 more than me but he's also conceded 3 more. All in all Prize has the advantage but it's a slight one. 

Champions League

yHq8gjE.jpg

My group wasn't as difficult as Prize's but it was far from a walk in the park, either way though we progress with ease. 

Fixtures

Spoiler

GC2tErQ.jpg
8xe5oeI.jpg
aFiYOb9.jpg

The Main Event
My Three Little Birds

Michael Hector
Stats

1MyazZZ.jpg

Looks like Prize got the better stats here unfortunately

Results

6NPQX8G.jpg

Unfortunately his cup performances are letting him down slightly but he's doing well. 

Alvas Powell
Stats

DixMPYR.jpg

Not much development unfortunately but he's not bad. 

Results

Ibx7tpg.jpg

Responsible for 9 goals in 21 is decent for a wingback but his disciplinary issues might be holding him back. 

Andre Blake
Stats

fVjOUFy.jpg

The find of this challenge for my money. 

Results

DBDtMkl.jpg

A very harsh average rating imo, those results speak for themselves. My defence has been rock solid yet all threes average rating leaves something to be desired. 

Injuries

Spoiler

Agpgx9h.jpg
GK3P8Et.jpg

Team Performance

Spoiler

UT1suPN.jpg

That's why I kept the current strike force, they're awesome!

Current Score

Prize - 74.61 
Ashez - 70.23

Prize has a slender lead (4.38) which we already knew due to his extra win, but his player ratings has gave him a slight extra cushion. 

As always thank you all for viewing and all comments are appreciated.

The Table Of Support

The Crows Horde

@Paul186

@Foxy

@Real_Random

The Pheasant Brood

@Nucleus

@Wretchedalien

@Titjes

The Indecisive Chickens

@URz