Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Article FMM19: Who to Manage

10 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I've been looking for this article! I want to start a new save but couldn't decide who to manage this time.

Some good choices here!

Glad it has helped, who do you plan to start a save with?

10 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Glad it has helped, who do you plan to start a save with?

1860 Munich. I like starting lower down the leagues and I enjoy watching German football.

Edited by Schwantz34

Just a heads up for anybody else who decided to pick 1860 Munich like I did,  sign Jan Thielmann. The 16 year old German started off with only 1 star hot prospect, but after 14 games, he scored 17 times (3 hat-tricks) with 2 assists and is currently sitting at 4 stars. His hat-trick saved me from losing to Borussia Monchengladbach at the German Cup First Round (ended up winning 5-3). Im sure that if he is played in a higher division, it might be harder for him to do as well, but if you are going to start in the German 3rd division, might I suggest Jan Thielmann :) (Bought him on a free trade and now he is worth $1.4M)

Edited by Lavi
4 minutes ago, Lavi said:

Just a heads up for anybody else who decided to pick 1860 Munich like I did,  sign Jan Thielmann. The 16 year old German started off with only 1 star hot prospect, but after 14 games, he scored 17 times (3 hat-tricks) with 2 assists and is currently sitting at 4 stars. His hat-trick saved me from losing to Borussia Monchengladbach at the German Cup First Round (ended up winning 5-3). Im sure that if he is played in a higher division, it might be harder for him to do as well, but if you are going to start in the German 3rd division, might I suggest Jan Thielmann :) (Bought him on a free trade and now he is worth $1.4M)

Great tip that.

Do you have any screenshots of him?

I just started my save with Bermuda.

First game was a 1-1 draw against Nicaragua with a late late equalizer from them!

Wanted to play 4-2-3-1 but had to adjust as there was none capable of playing OMR 😂

And two of my players is over 45 years!

Wish me luck!

On 04/12/2018 at 12:49, Lavi said:

Knew I'd seen his name somewhere in this forum!

I somehow ended up with him in my current Fortuna Koln save, started unemployed and I think they'd already picked him up before I took over. Didn't really use him in the first couple of seasons (both in 3rd division) as I had better forwards. Sent him out on loan to a 3rd division team during my first season in Bundesliga 2 and he managed 15 in 32 and came back a 4 star player. In my second Bundesliga 2 season now and he's got 12 in 12 so far and still only 19, I'm 2nd at the minute and would definitely be struggling without his goals! Bad news however.... Aston Villa matched his £2m release clause so he will be off in January 😭

Outside candidate for a 1K/1.5K I reckon

58 minutes ago, Twister045 said:

Knew I'd seen his name somewhere in this forum!

I somehow ended up with him in my current Fortuna Koln save, started unemployed and I think they'd already picked him up before I took over. Didn't really use him in the first couple of seasons (both in 3rd division) as I had better forwards. Sent him out on loan to a 3rd division team during my first season in Bundesliga 2 and he managed 15 in 32 and came back a 4 star player. In my second Bundesliga 2 season now and he's got 12 in 12 so far and still only 19, I'm 2nd at the minute and would definitely be struggling without his goals! Bad news however.... Aston Villa matched his £2m release clause so he will be off in January 😭

Outside candidate for a 1K/1.5K I reckon

Oh no!!! I was busy for a while so I couldn't play much after getting up to Bundesliga 2, but I am scared now that someone might buy him away from me :( 

Aberdeen! Return them to the glory years under Alex Ferguson and end Celtic's domination! Also improve their poor facilities! Some good players too like GMS, Bruce Anderson is a good prospect and Scott McKenna is a great CB who you will get big money for! I'm struggling a little with them, won the League cup in first season and finished 2nd behind Celtic! Got to the Europa League semis in my second season beating spurs 4-0 in first leg but went down 6-0 in 2nd! Lost League cup final and finished 4th but hope new tactic will bring more success!