Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career One last Magical Experience - Season 18 [The End]

URz

Great career mate and very enjoyable to read through. Gonna have to try Pellegri sometime given he was so dominant here!

Surprised you had so many injuries with Pinamonti - mine had the "very rarely injured" message and had some injury, but nowhere near as many as yours did. Mine was a bit faster too! :D 

Also good to see D'Amico develop so well. I had him as a youngster and let him go, but eventually bought him back again and he became one of my top providers. I guess he doesn't fit into a TT though, but highly recommend him as support in a 1KC. 

Anyway great read, sorry I missed it, can't wait to see what you get up to in 19.

Thanks @Scratch

Pellegri was the middle of my 3 strikers and first choice penalty taker so had some advantage. He is also a year or two younger than the others, so Pinamonti maybe suffered the problems of age before Pellegri (if that makes sense). With Pinamonti having so much time out injured in the last couple of seasons, I started getting a little naughty and playing him for short periods even when he had the “cross of unfitness”  and sometimes I lucked out and he got a goal 😉 Surprisingly he never got new injuries in these cameos.

Looking at the FMM19 wonderkid list, Pellegri is still there looking good, so I’d definitely recommend him for one of your 1KCs.

10 hours ago, URz said:

Thanks @Scratch

Pellegri was the middle of my 3 strikers and first choice penalty taker so had some advantage. He is also a year or two younger than the others, so Pinamonti maybe suffered the problems of age before Pellegri (if that makes sense). With Pinamonti having so much time out injured in the last couple of seasons, I started getting a little naughty and playing him for short periods even when he had the “cross of unfitness”  and sometimes I lucked out and he got a goal 😉 Surprisingly he never got new injuries in these cameos.

Looking at the FMM19 wonderkid list, Pellegri is still there looking good, so I’d definitely recommend him for one of your 1KCs.

Haha, I played Pinamonti once or twice when I shouldn't, like when he was 82% and it was the Club World Championship against Western Sydney Under 12s.. 

The one thing I'm not sure about with Pellegri is he's a little slow. I generally like fast strikers. But the results others have gotten are clear! Might muck around with him before I bite off a full 1KC...