Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactic help

BenDTner

I have my 1k tactic that I created but it seems to make the wingers score just as many as the striker can anyone point at the flaws and help me rework this tactic

Screenshot_2018-10-12-12-11-58.png

Screenshot_2018-10-12-12-11-54.png

Screenshot_2018-10-12-12-11-50.png

It might be that look for overlap is pushing the WB’s further forward which is making the wingers come inside more and they are finding themselves in goal scoring positions. 

How many goals does your striker have at this point in the season? If he is scoring a lot as well it might not matter if the wingers score as well.

10 minutes ago, Foxy said:

It might be that look for overlap is pushing the WB’s further forward which is making the wingers come inside more and they are finding themselves in goal scoring positions. 

How many goals does your striker have at this point in the season? If he is scoring a lot as well it might not matter if the wingers score as well.

so far on a test save the striker has 8 in 10 and wingers have around the same

added 0 minutes later
Just now, BenDTner said:

so far on a test save the striker has 8 in 10 and wingers have around the same

but that is the wingers combined

Are you playing wingers on the side of their foot? I.e. Coman on the right; Zivkovic on the left.

Also, what levels of team do they have? If below 15 then I’d ditch them.

1 minute ago, Rob2017 said:

Are you playing wingers on the side of their foot? I.e. Coman on the right; Zivkovic on the left.

ahh there we go that will be it the all have really low teamwork

added 0 minutes later
3 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

quick question do you suggest for a 1k striker to have low teamwork and be selfish?

15 minutes ago, BenDTner said:

quick question do you suggest for a 1k striker to have low teamwork and be selfish?

If they have teamwork which is too low they will be lazy imo. I completed a 1kc with Arp who had 15 teamwork and he would assist about 10 goals a year but score between 80 -100 each year at his peak as a poacher.

What I noticed was he worked very hard up front closing down etc and scored a lot of goals from nicking the ball from defenders or CB. When I have used players with low teamwork but good attributes else were they don't do the hardwork for me. I played  as a poacher in an attempt to make him more selfish at at least for him it worked.

Saying that I wouldnt go above about 15 with it.

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

If they have teamwork which is too low they will be lazy imo. I completed a 1kc with Arp who had 15 teamwork and he would assist about 10 goals a year but score between 80 -100 each year.

What I noticed was he worked very hard up front closing down etc and scored a lot of goals from nicking the ball from defenders or CB. When I have used players with low teamwork but good attributes else were they don't do the hardwork for me.

Saying that I wouldnt go above about 15 with it.

good insight that I need to pay more attention to that attribute

1 minute ago, BenDTner said:

good insight that I need to pay more attention to that attribute

Whst you need to remember is that  the teamwork attribute is a combination of attributes including teamwork and work rate so it maybe that Arp is a hardworker but still selfish in front of goal so that were testing comes in to see what your chosen player is like in match situations.

Just now, Foxy said:

Whst you need to remember is that  the teamwork attribute is a combination of attributes including teamwork and work rate so it maybe that Arp is a hardworker but still selfish in front of goal so that were testing comes in to see what your chosen player is like in match situations.

I thought that might be the case as I have played fm on pc before and remember the stat such as work rate