Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alari

FM 2019 Mobile - now available to pre-order/pre-register!

For the first time ever, Football Manager Mobile is now available for pre-order or pre-registration.

iOS users can pre-order via the App Store, while Android users can Pre-Register now on Google Play to receive an alert when FM19 Mobile is live.

The lightest, fastest way to achieve global domination, Football Manager 2019 Mobile is designed to be played in shorter, snackable sessions, and delivers a stunningly realistic management experience.

After a wait of more than a decade, the newly licensed Bundesliga finally makes its debut in Football Manager 2019 Mobile, kitted out with club badges, kits and player faces.  

Full details of new features will drop here and on our social channels towards the end of October.

Links to the stores here: https://www.footballmanager.com/buy 

I appreciate this is a big deal for the series but I don't pre order things I know basically nothing about outside of screenshots we've been told not to look at 😂. Surely the feature dump should happen along side the pre orders opening?

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I appreciate this is a big deal for the series but I don't pre order things I know basically nothing about outside of screenshots we've been told not to look at 😂. Surely the feature dump should happen along side the pre orders opening?

I agree.

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yeah that does make sense tbh but I suppose enough people would probably do it to make it worthwhile I will do it on my next payday so then at least its done and I don't forget for when I do it on release

Giving the game one more year really before I fully move onto to pc FM only

I do recall seeing people asking for pre-order of *all* the games last year on social media, so I don't see this as a bad thing. 

It's not like you're getting promised meaningless things for a pre-order like other companies would do, so if you're not happy, simply don't do it - you won't lose out.

FM always goes on pre-order way before any features are announced, and you've seen a lot more from us than you normally would by this time!

We've done this partly because people have requested it and partly simply because we can and its kinda neat imho - I have nowt to do with the PR or when features are made public but I'm confident you'll enjoy the game once you have it :D

Edited by Marc Vaughan

Strange decision guys. Feels a bit like you are taking advantage of good will and brand loyalty. If you released a tonne of information - a list of new features and the like, rather than screenshots - then it’d be a different matter. 

1 minute ago, Rob2017 said:

Strange decision guys. Feels a bit like you are taking advantage of good will and brand loyalty. If you released a tonne of information - a list of new features and the like, rather than screenshots - then it’d be a different matter. 

Maybe a coincidence but I'm taking the new screenshots as a win and a sign of faith. Sure it's not much but it's something and better than nothing. Imo if the screenshots were planned for today they would have released along side the pre order announcement as separating them makes little sense. 

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Maybe a coincidence but I'm taking the new screenshots as a win and a sign of faith. Sure it's not much but it's something and better than nothing. Imo if the screenshots were planned for today they would have released along side the pre order announcement as separating them makes little sense. 

Totally agree mate. A list of features would be great too. I mean, they must be fully created by now?

I've pre ordered and the money won't be taken till the game is released and you can cancel while it still in pre order state, so no risk really.

8 hours ago, Ashez said:

Pre-order and pre-registration is a new thing for these platforms so it's good to experiment a little.

In terms of feature dump we were quite happy with how this went last year - impulse and short term excitement is more important for mobile than PC so it makes sense to push a bit more closer to actual release. With the pre-order in mind we are giving a little more idea of the look and feel further in advance as an experiment, whichever way it goes we will learn from that for the future!

Pre-Register is just a reminder when it's released, right? & can you give those who pre-registered a discount maybe?

2 hours ago, TheServant said:

Pre-Register is just a reminder when it's released, right? & can you give those who pre-registered a discount maybe?

See, a discount would make sense.

Edited by Rob2017
4 hours ago, TheServant said:

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Or some free DLC as a pre order thank you.

If we're entering the world of pre order bonuses or things to tempt people to buy early I'll throw my thought into the ring. Next year people who pre order could get the game a week early, as an open beta. In theory the concept works as they'd have your money and you'd have the game. FMM has had rocky launches in recent years and I hope that's a thing of the past but you obviously never know until it's in hand. We've seen people ask for an open beta before and some call the release period one already so I am just putting them.together and making three lol. 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

If we're entering the world of pre order bonuses or things to tempt people to buy early I'll throw my thought into the ring. Next year people who pre order could get the game a week early, as an open beta. In theory the concept works as they'd have your money and you'd have the game. FMM has had rocky launches in recent years and I hope that's a thing of the past but you obviously never know until it's in hand. We've seen people ask for an open beta before and some call the release period one already so I am just putting them.together and making three lol. 

That’s what happens on PC tbf if you preorder you get the Beta 2 weeks before the full release.

Just now, Foxy said:

That’s what happens on PC tbf if you preorder you get the Beta 2 weeks before the full release.

I thought so but I wasn't sure, with the short hype window comment above however I'd expect this to be one time FMM and FM get treated separately. That right there is a reason to pre order FM though. 

Imho Pre-order works as followed. The gaming company get’s some reasurrance on income, the fan base get’s an extra for preodering with limited knowledge about the game. It feels out of balance now.

Was going to say: This doesn't make any difference to me. I wouldn't bother pre-purchasing - it's not like I'm going to miss the game coming out, so what's the point... 

Then I read the comments suggesting that pre-purchasers should get some sort of discount or access to the beta, and yeah, that makes total sense. I would consider pre-purchase if there was some sort of actual benefit involved.

But either way, I am going to buy the new version (just like pretty much every year since CM2) and I am sure I'm going to enjoy it (or I wouldn't keep buying it!). 🙂 But then, I guess the pre-purchasing thing isn't really aimed at buyers like me. It's probably more aimed at those who may be on the fence.

Edited by Scratch

I think it'll be more for people who aren't on forums etc and following via social media so they see it on the app store before it's actually available so they don't miss the release

On 13/10/2018 at 10:21, Ashez said:

The ways that the stores allow betas are not ways that are entirely compatible with pre-order/pre-reg at the moment unfortunately. I can't say it will definitely happen in the future, but if the stores did ever change the functionality to match how we would want to do this we could consider it.

As I mentioned, these functions are new in both our main stores and we just want to experiment with it at the moment to see if it is anything that works well for us.

1 minute ago, Alari said:

The ways that the stores allow betas are not ways that are entirely compatible with pre-order/pre-reg at the moment unfortunately. I can't say it will definitely happen in the future, but if the stores did ever change the functionality to match how we would want to do this we could consider it.

As I mentioned, these functions are new in both our main stores and we just want to experiment with it at the moment to see if it is anything that works well for us.

How about some kind of pre order incentive such as getting INT management for free if you preorder the game as a bonus for early commitment.

Is that possible?

6 minutes ago, Foxy said:

How about some kind of pre order incentive such as getting INT management for free if you preorder the game as a bonus for early commitment.

Is that possible?

Not via the stores. Theoretically such a thing could be implemented game side but it would be a huge amount of work. Considering we don't know whether pre-ordering works for us at all or not at this point, much too risky, and there would also be some security concerns that could make it a non-starter even if the raw numbers looked good for it.