Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges All about that Pace

S4NCH0

Hope this challenge is something new that has never been before. If it isn't, please tell me. 

All about that Pace

Welcome Vibe to my first FMM2018 challenge (and probably the last considering FMM19 is just around the corner)

We as Trainors all love a team with balanced and specific paces depending on our players. In my case for example I love fast wingers who may outrun the defenders, but slower Forwards who wont put themselves in offside situations. I usually play around with these depending on what I expect my team to play like. But, what would happen if you had to stick to only slow players? and with fast players? 

The Challenge

This is a two season Challenge.

Season 1: Blitzsaison

1.- Pick any Champions League team you want (I recommend teams with high budget)  

2.- Go into "Player Search->Customise-> Attributes"

3.- Add the Pace attribute and set it to a Minimum of 17 and Maximum of 20

4.- You must buy between 12 and 15 field players (no goalkeepers goalkeepers) with the aforementioned requirement. You may only have 3 players previously on your team which fulfill said requirements. 

5.- Buy 2 Goalkeepers with any pace you want (Goalkeepers over 14 pace give you extra points). You may use 1 goalkeeper previously on your team if you want to, but it counts as one of the 3 players mentioned in point 4. 

6.- You must have 2 GK, and 15 field players (made up from maximum 3 players previously in your team). This are the only players you will be able to use for Season 1, the use of any other than these 17 players will result on failure of the challenge. All players that wont be used must be sold or demoted.

7.- Since it is a "fast" challenge you must win all trophies to your disposal. For example: in Spain you must win Copa del Rey, La Liga and the Champions League. Extra trophies result in extra points.

8.- Once the season is over sell or demote every player in your squad with paces over 4.

Season 2: Slowing Down

1.- Once every player over 4 pace has been sold, go to player search.

2.- Go into "Customise-> Attributes"

3.- Add the Pace attribute and set it to a Minimum of 1 and Maximum of 4

4.- You must buy between 12 and 15 field players (no goalkeepers goalkeepers) with the aforementioned requirement. You may only have 3 players previously on your team which fulfill said requirements. 

5.- Buy 2 Goalkeepers with any pace you want. You may use 1 goalkeeper previously on your team if you want to, but it counts as one of the 3 players mentioned in point 4. 

6.- You must have 2 GK, and 15 field players (made up from maximum 3 players previously in your team). This are the only players you will be able to use for Season 2, the use of any other than these 17 players will result on failure of the challenge. All players that wont be used must be sold or demoted.

7.- You must win every tournament to which you gained access last season. In the case of the example given in "Season 1: 7.", you will have to win the  UEFA Supercup, Spanish Supercup, and Club World Championship. Extra trophies result in extra points.

Point System

Season 1

• +n for every n points your season 1 Goalkeeper has over 14 pace.
  • +5 for each listed as mandatory tournament won
  • +10 for each extra tournament you win that isn't listed as mandatory
  • + 1 for every individual player award

Season 2

•  +5 for each listed as mandatory tournament won
  • +10 for each extra tournament you win that isn't listed as mandatory
  • +1 for every individual player award

Extra Points:

Leaderboard 

Hope you guys enjoyed, every comment is appreciated.

P.D: I don't actually like Meghan Trainor, just did this for the puns

Edited by S4NCH0
On 13/10/2018 at 17:04, Foxy said:

Nice challenge mate. Not sure if it will get much love with the new game only 2 weeks away but hopefully you will repost for FMM19 as well.

I will definitely do. And if we get to see Usain Bolt with Central Coast Mariners...