Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ashez & The Hammer Movie Monsters

Ashez

Ashez & The Hammer Movie Monsters

Welcome to the final update of this short little career where I unleashed movie monsters on Spain! The first half went pretty smoothly so let's see how the season finished up! 

League 

JPyEzK9.jpg

A fairly easy campaign as we win the league with ease, it would have been nice to break 100 points but I'm happy enough. 

Spanish Cup

k89IRAY.jpg

In this Halloween themed save we gave Barcelona a fright they won't forget anytime soon! 

Fixtures

Spoiler

vQZklBE.jpg
V46Fozh.jpg
JjT6Fc1.jpg

I think it goes under the radar but I love one season challenges with teams without Europe, sure it's only a few less games but it makes playing such saves so much quicker, I suppose it also helps with fitness as well. 

The Movie Monsters

The Mummy
Stats

H44VaCj.jpg

Some very useful greens on that spread

Results

6k25jjI.jpg

Not too bad but I had hoped for more. 

Frankenstein's Monster
Stats

Fu6RoiJ.jpg

Not gunna lie I'm pretty happy with this find

Results

EckUFTq.jpg

For an attacking midfielder he did brilliantly!

Dracula
Stats

Y0EwZep.jpg

For a "simple" striker his stats are excellent, just a no fuss I'll put it into the net type. 

Results

uDO7Mwh.jpg

Responsible for a goal a game and I'm delighted! I'll admit since using these realistic type formations I'm loving sharing the goals out across a front three. Sure they can't compete goal wise with a typical 433 but there is something extremely satisfying about doing things this way. Come 2019 I'm not sure what I'll do as I know this tactic isn't completely competitive yet I love using it! Hopefully I'll be able to create some kind of hybrid that can perform closer to your typical FMM tactics though. 

Team Performances

Spoiler

EmlNdcD.jpg
qPp2Kna.jpg
W7NIeJa.jpg

Alisson Becker

Spoiler

SV04VDm.jpg
7rVUOED.jpg

I'll admit I'd never used him before the Liverpool links appeared and I doubt I would have as he doesn't really catch the eye day one on FMM but boy does he not only improve but perform! For £20m he's easily in the discussion for best keeper on 2018 imo. Anyone else if this class will cost at least double from my experience!

Final Points

League - 98 + 73
Mummy - 4 + 10
Monster - 27 + 13
Dracula - 26 + 20
Total - 271

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. I have one final short career to share then it's 2019 time baby! Whoop!

4 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Nice! Didavi is some find, looks a right tank! Looking forward to seeing your next save 😛

Thanks, yeah Didavi turned out a lot better than I expected tbf!

14 hours ago, Foxy said:

Great season and score. Your monsters seem to have really scared a few defences during the season.

Indeed, there is just something satisfying about this tactic as I'm sure you know. 

14 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Great season, looking forward to your final 18 career. 😁

Thanks mate, it's nothing that special but I've played it so I thought I may as well post it haha. I'm aiming to get it started this week either way as I obviously want it out the way for 2019.

2 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

Great save mate and some nice finds! You kept this one quiet lol

Thanks, I suppose I did but that wasn't intentionally it was just this save didn't last long as it was done over 2 days I think. Once it was done it was out of my mind until posting haha

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Thanks, I suppose I did but that wasn't intentionally it was just this save didn't last long as it was done over 2 days I think. Once it was done it was out of my mind until posting haha

Haha still a great idea nonetheless. 

Never dabbled with Valencia this year, unsure why as they do have some talent.

Just now, kylieboi88 said:

Haha still a great idea nonetheless. 

Never dabbled with Valencia this year, unsure why as they do have some talent.

I was pleasantly surprised with how solid they were tbf! I only made signings I needed for the tactic really, if I wasn't looking to play out from the back I doubt I'd have got a keeper or CB as they have solid options. 

Nice little challenge there! You always seem to come up with great ideas 😁 

Might have to give this a go myself around Halloween next year! 

5 hours ago, Aaron55 said:

Nice little challenge there! You always seem to come up with great ideas 😁 

Might have to give this a go myself around Halloween next year! 

Thanks Aaron :)

1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

Well @Ashez that was some spooktacular challenge, a solid team with some good defensive Ghool stats, Ghools Difference an impressive 73 for the season.

Nice little challenge, look forward to your last update

Well played :D