Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll The Midweek Poll: Have you preordered FMM19?

FuddledFox

The Midweek Poll: Have you preordered FMM19?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Have you preordered FMM19

• Yes
    • No but I intend to
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/18 at 00:00

Last week we learnt that for the first time we can preorder FMM19 on the App Store or Google Play so that you will receive the game as soon as it is released. 

So this weeks question is..

Have you preordered FMM19?

I have, but this kind of pre-order means almost nothing, honestly. The only noticeable change I see after I pre-ordered is when I go to FMM19 page on Google Play, it says "Registered." That's it. Nothing else. My advice, do not bother with it.

Obviously SI have said this isn’t possible yet with FMM due to the pre order system on the app stores but seeing the excitement over on Twitter from the PC version fans as the Beta dropped an hour ago makes me think how great something like that for FMM would be in the future.

It’s a great way to encourage and reward preorders and also get feedback on the game before it’s full release.

I registered my interest but I think all it does is send me a notification when it's available to purchase, so it's not a pre order as such. 

Android only allows pre-registering, so I can't say I've pre-ordered. Have to say, pre-ordering seems a bit unnecessary to me, unless doing so allows you to play it ahead of the release date. 

I've not pre-ordered it. Almost certain to get it on release day, but can't see any reason or benefit to a pre-order in this case.