Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series How many staff are responsible for FMM?

@Thirsk said that 6 is the usual number of staff who work on FMM. Is this true? I am truly curious about this. I have only searched the SI Games website & FMM18's credit, & none of them said anything about the 6 staff.

Yes, I have asked the user myself, but he has not answered. While I wait, maybe anyone here can sate my curiousity? Or maybe one of the staff themselves?

27 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Oh, it would be great if one of the staff directly answer this, but I doubt it. He's probably busy preparing for the launch.

Edited by Guest
Removing "the."

We're not a massive team but we do what we can - we aren't permitted to give out detailed information like this in the public domain though.

Bear in mind that within SI there are a lot of departments and teams whose work feeds off each other, and who use resources and products from each other, so it's not as simple as directly stating a specific number even if I could. This is why our credits always list everyone who works here for all of our games and products.

6 hours ago, Alari said:

We're not a massive team but we do what we can - we aren't permitted to give out detailed information like this in the public domain though.

Bear in mind that within SI there are a lot of departments and teams whose work feeds off each other, and who use resources and products from each other, so it's not as simple as directly stating a specific number even if I could. This is why our credits always list everyone who works here for all of our games and products.

Thank you for answering my question in the midst of, surely, busy period for you. & of course, thank you for the hard work.

Now I wonder where @Thirsk got his claim of 6 staff. Maybe he got some kind of insider info? I will be waiting for his answer.

Edited by Guest
Adding the quote.
4 hours ago, TheServant said:

Now I wonder where @Thirsk got his claim of 6 staff. Maybe he got some kind of insider info? I will be waiting for his answer.

Or maybe the thing we should be wondering is why you take everything so literally.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Or maybe the thing we should be wondering is why you take everything so literally.

So when he said 6 staff, he did not mean 6? Are you sure?

& why are suddenly pointing finger at me? I am simply curious, that's all. I am sorry that my curiosity annoy you.

5 minutes ago, TheServant said:

So when he said 6 staff, he did not mean 6? Are you sure?

No idea but considering an SI employee stated literally 3 posts above they aren't permitted to give out the details (which they have also done before in the past) then I'm not sure how it's possible @Thirsk would know. Use some common sense.

Your curiosity is fine it's the way you go about it, you've asked him 3 times since he made the statement and probably more via PM, if he comes online he'll answer it which I'm sure he would do as well if you'd asked once instead of spamming him.

7 minutes ago, samhardy said:

No idea but considering an SI employee stated literally 3 posts above they aren't permitted to give out the details (which they have also done before in the past) then I'm not sure how it's possible @Thirsk would know. Use some common sense.

Your curiosity is fine it's the way you go about it, you've asked him 3 times since he made the statement and probably more via PM, if he comes online he'll answer it which I'm sure he would do as well if you'd asked once instead of spamming him.

Like I said, maybe he has an insider info. Or maybe he used to work for them. Or maybe he saw a post on SI official forum about it. There are many possibilities. & why suddenly you're attacking me & my common sense? Please do not be so rude.

Asked him 3 times? I only asked @Thirsk once on that one thread & I never sent him any PM. Wow. Your negative assumption of me is baffling. Have I ever done something bad to you? Please tell me. I may have forgotten. & I apologize for whatever bad thing I have done to you.

19 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Like I said, maybe he has an insider info. Or maybe he used to work for them. Or maybe he saw a post on SI official forum about it. There are many possibilities. & why suddenly you're attacking me & my common sense? Please do not be so rude.

Asked him 3 times? I only asked @Thirsk once on that one thread & I never sent him any PM. Wow. Your negative assumption of me is baffling. Have I ever done something bad to you? Please tell me. I may have forgotten. & I apologize for whatever bad thing I have done to you.

You class what I said as attacking you and being rude 😂 I genuinely cannot decide whether you are genuine or just a wind up merchant.

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You class what I said as attacking you and being rude 😂 I genuinely cannot decide whether you are genuine or just a wind up merchant.

I am being genuine. Your response to me have been quite rude. Asking me to use common sense. Of course I used my common sense. & the bad assumption about me was distasteful. Please be nice to people, even though we're on the internet. & you are the moderator here. You should at least be respectful to other users. I am disappointed, honestly.

We should end our chat here. Thank you for your time.

9 hours ago, TheServant said:

I am being genuine. Your response to me have been quite rude. Asking me to use common sense. Of course I used my common sense. & the bad assumption about me was distasteful. Please be nice to people, even though we're on the internet. & you are the moderator here. You should at least be respectful to other users. I am disappointed, honestly.

We should end our chat here. Thank you for your time.

Who dresses you in a morning mate? 

6 hours ago, JonDoe said:

Who dresses you in a morning mate? 

I beg your pardon?