Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 - 19 Hour Play - 13th November

george144

Hi guys on 13th November I’m going to do an 18 hour play of #FMM19 from 6.30am right through until 01:30 on the 14th November.

I am open to suggestions of who to go and i’m hoping to create a thread here to allow open discussion and chat which I will make time for as well.

Who’s with me?

Edited by george144
Changed time

Hopefully it’s on the free game you won in the twitter competition 😛

I think a Bundesliga save would be pretty decent with it being fully licensed. RB Leipzig is my shout. All the best with this mate, will be following 👍🏻

Cheers mate yeah with the bundesliga licensed it makes that suggestion more attractive. 

I’d rather pre-order it 🤣 than enter a competiton that is just “ Click Bait “ and is more hassle than what it’s worth.

Anyways 18 could become 19 as it’s FMM19. I hope the powers on here might consider my idea to be a good one and perhaps allow me access to the twitter playform to enable me a wider audience.

5 minutes ago, george144 said:

Cheers mate yeah with the bundesliga licensed it makes that suggestion more attractive. 

I’d rather pre-order it 🤣 than enter a competiton that is just “ Click Bait “ and is more hassle than what it’s worth.

Anyways 18 could become 19 as it’s FMM19. I hope the powers on here might consider my idea to be a good one and perhaps allow me access to the twitter playform to enable me a wider audience.

My first save is more than likely going to be in the Bundesliga, I never ventured there during 2018 so I’m due a visit.

Not sure about the twitter thing mate, not my place to say I’m afraid! 

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

My first save is more than likely going to be in the Bundesliga, I never ventured there during 2018 so I’m due a visit.

Yeah if not i’ll be placing a thread on here anyways. 

6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Who you going?

1 minute ago, george144 said:

Yeah if not i’ll be placing a thread on here anyways. 

I’d simply post it as a career here mate, you can quite easily bump it yourself on twitter with the right hashtags

Good luck with this, I only play for a couple of hours at a time at most so I think I would be pulling my hair out by the midway point of this.

I guess you will get through a few seasons in the 19 hours so I would say be a team that is a bit of a 3-4 season project like Leeds or another 2nd tier team in your chosen nation.

9 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Good luck with this, I only play for a couple of hours at a time at most so I think I would be pulling my hair out by the midway point of this.

I guess you will get through a few seasons in the 19 hours so I would say be a team that is a bit of a 3-4 season project like Leeds or another 2nd tier team in your chosen nation.

Again a good suggestion. Yeah that maybe a good objective a 3/4 season project which would keep me going, in saying that regardless of who I go I’m doing it. 👍

I have off of school during the whole next week. So I will expect myself to play about 8-10 hours a day during that week. My first team will either be OL or Dortmund, I will hope to make both of them a powerhouse.

2 minutes ago, Yung.Gabe said:

I have off of school during the whole next week. So I will expect myself to play about 8-10 hours a day during that week. My first team will either be OL or Dortmund, I will hope to make both of them a powerhouse.

Nice one, Both teams have their challanges OL and Dortmund against likes of PSG and Bayern.