Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News Football Manager 2019 Mobile Feature List Revealed

samhardy

1 hour ago, TheBulldog said:

Hi,

I'm playing fmm for some time now I have and a PC version, last year no matter how hard for me as a football and a fmm passionate fan I was I decided that I'll skip buying 2018 mobile version. 

My question is it worth buying this version? and did I miss soo much with not having 2018 copy of game? 

If you missed last year, you'll be looking at three major improvements:

1. brand new tactics with a ton of new options (2018)
  2. brand new training options with personalized options (you're no longer stuck with putting players into one of four pre-set training groups) (2019)
  3. complete overhaul of how contract negotiations are handled (2019)

I'm impressed so far. For me the transfer system is so important and It's so much better this year! Insanely quick to buy and sell players. Will have to play longer to see how players respond to training, but if that's on point I'll have to book a week off work 😊

15 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I'm impressed so far. For me the transfer system is so important and It's so much better this year! Insanely quick to buy and sell players. Will have to play longer to see how players respond to training, but if that's on point I'll have to book a week off work 😊

i was to write about it, and i'm trully loving this new system and the training! Now we can choose the function/position we want to see the player training!

About training, i'm missing the possibility to change the training level to intensive :(

9 minutes ago, Juvept said:

About training, i'm missing the possibility to change the training level to intensive :(

There's an Int column in the training screen, if you click the orange icon next to each player in that column you can change it to Intensive, Normal or Light.

But it does seem to be an all or nothing Intensive setting, not like older versions where you could give them 10 'sessions' or 12 'sessions' etc. I'll be leaving mine on Normal for now.

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

There's an Int column in the training screen, if you click the orange icon next to each player in that column you can change it to Intensive, Normal or Light.

But it does seem to be an all or nothing Intensive setting, not like older versions where you could give them 10 'sessions' or 12 'sessions' etc. I'll be leaving mine on Normal for now.

Now if you train intensively it really has to be with a player who is suited to it in terms of fitness, personality and the stage of their career.

Just now, Alari said:

Now if you train intensively it really has to be with a player who is suited to it in terms of fitness, personality and the stage of their career.

Cool, I like that! And the fact that it's individual means we don't have the problem of some players getting upset. 

1 minute ago, Scratch said:

Or, better yet, let the assistant manager take over training for the team. :)  That's one of my favorite new features and it's been very underrated in the reveals so far.  I plan to use it a lot with new teams when I don't even know my players' names, let alone their training needs.

4 hours ago, Alari said:

I'm biased but if the last you had is the 2017 version I think the game has come a long way since then.

I totally agree. I am lost with the tactics and training.

1 minute ago, Usamah lucky said:

Pls I payed for the game but it charged me twice and I cannot still download the game 

It can't charge you twice, Google/Apple will detect this and refund one. What issue exactly are you having downloading please? 

On 02/11/2018 at 01:30, veerus said:

If you missed last year, you'll be looking at three major improvements:

1. brand new tactics with a ton of new options (2018)
  2. brand new training options with personalized options (you're no longer stuck with putting players into one of four pre-set training groups) (2019)
  3. complete overhaul of how contract negotiations are handled (2019)

Thank you so much on leaving reply

On 01/11/2018 at 23:47, Alari said:

I'm biased but if the last you had is the 2017 version I think the game has come a long way since then.

Thank you on reply

On 02/11/2018 at 01:03, Scratch said:

thank you for the help :D

Looking back to the 3 days of total excitement this thread made me go through. I was really hyped for the game, and in retrospective I feel satisfied with what it gave me and the fun I had. Can't wait to see the FMM2020 thread and get more hyped than I already am.