Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

Football Manager 2019 Mobile Feature List Revealed

fmm19-features.png

SI have released the official feature list for FMM19, the game will be released this Friday, 2nd November at midnight UK time.

What we already knew

• Price - £8.99/€9.99
  • Devices - iOS, Android, Kindle Fire
  • Release date: Friday, 2nd November 2018

And the initial WIP screenshots we had, which can be found here.

The Reveal

All courtesy of the Football Manager Twitter Account.

• Two New Leagues - Test yourself in both Russia and China with the introduction of the domestic leagues from both countries
  • German Licence - FMM19 will have a fully licensed Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 for the first time
  • Training Overhaul - Monitor and direct the improvement of your players like never before
  • New Transfer Negotiations - Negotiate with clubs and players in real time for a more dynamic transfer experience
  • Real Kits - You'll be able to see the real kits of your club, provided they are fully licensed
  • Goal Replays - You can now see replays of those all important moments for the first time
  • Squad Numbers - Personalise your squad by setting your player's squad numbers - either manually or automatically if you prefer.
  • VAR - No doubts over refereeing decisions this year, VAR has been introduced into FMM to clear up those controversial decisions. *Only in leagues that use it in real life.*
  • Updated User Interface

Screenshots

DqxWXMlX4AMqR9Z?format=jpg&name=900x900 DqxXuW6WwAATO1V?format=jpg&name=900x900 DqxXvEEXcAANvjs?format=jpg&name=900x900

DqxY6WRWkAEg3ny?format=jpg&name=900x900 DqxY7pbX4AAX8lT?format=jpg&name=900x900 DqxZ4HGX0AAMcRF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Dqxa7dcXgAE-MJx?format=jpg&name=900x900 DqxcKtmWwAEieRp?format=jpg&name=900x900 DqxdUbcXgAoA5TS?format=jpg&name=900x900

DqxefQ2WoAACxSd?format=jpg&name=900x900 DqxfvsyXQAAso-j?format=jpg&name=900x900

View all of these screenshots and more of the WIP screenshots below:

Just now, JonDoe said:

Can anyone explain to this brainlet what the bloody hell real time negotiations in contracts are? 

When you make the offer, you get the answer back straight away. And can then adjust offer straight away if need be. I think 😂

Buzzing about the quality of life improvements as they look excellent.

Two excellent league choices imo, hopefully Russia can compete with Portugal unlike Turkey. 

Training wise I'm glad it's changed but I need more information and hands on with it to have a real impression. 

The visual stuff is what it is and while it's neat I could have done without but I'm pleased it's here. 

I am slightly disappointed at nothing new tactically though. I want my stats and set pieces 😛

Quick question, please tell me the awful auto tweet hashtag is the mobile one used tonight? If so that means we can use FMM19 without loads of garbage getting in the way which I'll admit excites me haha. 

I really don't like to be negative, but the features don't really excite me, it's like they're correcting mistakes rather than adding new features 

The transfer system could be more interesting but that's all I'm looking forward to. 

People might be happy about the new leagues but there was excitement for MLS, and the Turkish leagues, and those fell flat quickly 

VAR doesn't make sense in a game, we'll have to see deliberate mistakes, just for the feature to be useful, I'd much rather they'd fixed the ball winning midfielder role  and other match engine bugs 

As I say, I don't like being negative, and I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm just underwhelmed. I hope that I'm in the minority 

That real time transfer thing is awesome. I hate the current time delay.

Not sure about the training myself, but I think that’s just because it’s new.

It looks great and promising. Just hoping that doesn't have half of the bugs fmm18 had. Last year was a pain in the ass to play the game. 

2 minutes ago, zaangie said:

It looks great and promising. Just hoping that doesn't have half of the bugs fmm18 had. Last year was a pain in the ass to play the game. 

And that was one of the better releases 😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Oh, yeah. I remember at the very beginning I encountered some annoying bugs. I even had to stop for some time until they're fixed.

17 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

I really don't like to be negative, but the features don't really excite me, it's like they're correcting mistakes rather than adding new features 

The transfer system could be more interesting but that's all I'm looking forward to. 

People might be happy about the new leagues but there was excitement for MLS, and the Turkish leagues, and those fell flat quickly 

VAR doesn't make sense in a game, we'll have to see deliberate mistakes, just for the feature to be useful, I'd much rather they'd fixed the ball winning midfielder role  and other match engine bugs 

As I say, I don't like being negative, and I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm just underwhelmed. I hope that I'm in the minority 

Isn't it better to correct mistakes?

I believe that there are many features we might discover in the game ourselves.

Just now, Aaron55 said:

Was hoping for some tactical stuff. Something like a custom set piece creator would have been great. 

Out of interest - how would you go about having this implemented in such a manner that its simple and easy to use without confusing the user?

1 minute ago, Aaron55 said:

Was hoping for some tactical stuff. Something like a custom set piece creator would have been great. 

Aaron knows the score ;)

Once again the game has improved and significantly. VAR in those leagues who implement it so Italian league and whoever else.

replays are also a welcomed boost and squad numbers.

i’d like to have seen a 2 year loan deal added to the game, but my hopes are still up with what they have added.

On 30/10/2018 at 18:30, Marc Vaughan said:

Out of interest - how would you go about having this implemented in such a manner that its simple and easy to use without confusing the user?

The PSP system wasn't that confusing? Maybe not as effective without full control though like we had back then.

Just being able to pick who is where for corners (who's in box, edge, upfield), have free kicks split into zones so you can decide who takes it from what zone as seeing my striker take free kicks from the half way line is infuriating. Then you have marking options like man mark or zonal. 

They're "basic" options but if we could create routines it could just be say you have a tactical type of view of the box zoomed in with positions, you could then position players in each spot, maybe select a target player/zone for the cross to attempt to hit, maybe set runs from position dot to position dot or something. 

Personally I hate scoring and conceding from set pieces currently as 99% of it is completely out of my control, it feels cheap every time. 

Edited by Ashez
1 minute ago, Ashez said:

The PSP system wasn't that confusing? Maybe not as effective without full control though like we had back then.

Just being able to pick who is where for corners (who's in box, edge, upfield), have free kicks split into zones so you can decide who takes it from what zone as seeing my striker take free kicks from the half way line is infuriating. Then you have marking options like man mark or zonal. 

They're "basic" options but if we could create routines it could just be say you have a tactical type of view of the box zoomed in with positions, you could then position players in each spot, maybe select a target player/zone for the cross to attempt to hit, maybe set runs from position dot to position dot or something. 

Personally I hate scoring and conceding from set pieces currently as 99% of it is completely out of my control, it feels cheap every time. 

@Ashez putting into words better than I could. 

18 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just out of interest, has much changed on the tactic front? Would have been great to have seen at least one screen of that.

I think the S.I team do not take the mobile version seriously. They keep giving us garbage features what happen to pep talk, anything on tactics improvement, anything on player role like regista nothing I guess. They should keep at it soon very soon the competition will be high and I pray they have sense by then.

18 minutes ago, Bj Bj said:

I think the S.I team do not take the mobile version seriously. They keep giving us garbage features what happen to pep talk, anything on tactics improvement, anything on player role like regista nothing I guess. They should keep at it soon very soon the competition will be high and I pray they have sense by then.

I don't think that's very fair honestly..... Regardless of your options on the must have features, someone else is going to have a different viewpoint. You're certainly not going to make everyone happy at the same time.

I'm excited.. If the transfer system does offer a more instant negotiation process then I'll be delighted. There's some good changes in there. They wouldnt post 'fixed DM rating bug' as an update so we can't say what other behind the scene updates there will be..  good work SI

58 minutes ago, Bj Bj said:

Garbage features? Which features were garbage? Is that a fact or just your opinion mate?