Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Will you be staying up until Midnight?

Jazzydrury

Personally, wait until the morning/afternoon. FMM19 is here now for a full year! Plenty of time to play it, no need to miss a nights sleep over it 😂

9 minutes ago, Modestep said:

Out of topic, but do we have a proper release time already?

Midnight is the official release time. It has been known to be both earlier and later in recent years but usually by not much more than an hour.

I don't work fridays but i will be up till way past midnight anyway playing CoD so as soon as its available i will be installing and looking over it till god knows what time.

*sorry kids....daddies too tired to play today*

I'll be about but instead of getting it I'll be glued to Vibe seeing what the opinion is. 

32 minutes ago, JHghgh said:

How long until it got released ???

Tomorrow is the release date but hopefully it will start appearing around midnight tonight. I'm not sure if it will be you never know. 

Typically the game is released and then it's just waiting for it to appear in your store of choice which can't be predicted. We'll be sure to have app store links here when they're available though.

10 minutes ago, Jazzydrury said:

How comes many apps tend to appear in like early evening, yet games like FMM get the midnight touch.

We don't know what time it will appear, all we know is it's release date is tomorrow so we're hoping it's available around midnight. Maybe it is or maybe it's not, we don't really know. It could releases this evening or at some random point tomorrow, we'll just have to wait and see as we've witnessed early releases a few times. If we're lucky SI will inform us when they've hit the gone live button then it's just a matter of waiting for it to appear. 

Yep, but I have to wait till at 1:00 am. Cursed time zone 

but it will be easier for me because I’m a policeman and i’m going to work next night.

Edited by Maumau76
2 minutes ago, Maumau76 said:

Yep, but I have to wait till at 1:00 am. Cursed time zone 😡

Thanks, this is the information I needed

I will wait probably 24 house before starting it, i'll download but then look at the problems that arise, I'm sure (without sounding pessimistic) that there will be an add on being created as we speak due to some error or problem, 2018 1K challenge to complete before moving across anyway