FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

This is a known issue with Sangju and Asan. It's currently under review with the devs 

Oh ok thanks for the info. I was scared when I saw ghost players though :) 

In 1.0.5 I just had my team wiped out by ITN fixtures for the second leg of the Asian Champions League Final. Wouldn't a clash like this be prevented in real life?

452716285_Screenshot_20181207-110429_FM2019Mobile.jpg.43915a3038513462c464855f8e9e0f48.jpg1073382222_Screenshot_20181207-110113_FM2019Mobile.jpg.e38896be49ebb12dc5d44752e7012c43.jpg

Technic & Teamwork can't be trained. It's really annoying bug..

Edited by ShFmm

7 hours ago, ShFmm said:

Technic & Teamwork can't be trained. It's really annoying bug..

Do you mean you aren't able to choose them as a focus attribute or that when you do the attribute will not increase?

2 hours ago, SonTungST said:

The award is displayed twice

Screenshot_2018-12-07-19-37-17-963_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

If you go to the World Cup awards does it show him winning twice (2022 and 2023)? If so this is a known issue 

47 minutes ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Do you mean you aren't able to choose them as a focus attribute or that when you do the attribute will not increase?

From my experience; the attribute does not increase when you choose either one to focus on.

55 minutes ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

If you go to the World Cup awards does it show him winning twice (2022 and 2023)? If so this is a known issue 

Yes, three awards (Best player, Golden Boot and Best Young Player) show the winner twice

20 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

From my experience; the attribute does not increase when you choose either one to focus on.

Ahh okay. I believe we've been able to reproduce it in house so it's under review with the dev team

14 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

I choose them as a focus attribute but they never grow up 

Hi all!

I'm with saint etienne and i have a lot of money, i mean yeah, a lot, because of sugar daddy (725k/pw).

And when i want to sign a player with big wage expectations, i can only offer much less. It's true for the singning fee as well..Any suggestions?

6 hours ago, SonTungST said:

Can someone tell me list of bugs have been fixed in 10.0.7 update??

Further iPhone XR fix for zoomed mode

Two crash fixes

This is on 10.0.5 but shouldn't Porto qualify for the Champions League group stage on goal difference rather than Ajax? 

Screenshot_2018-12-09-21-59-53.png

6 minutes ago, Thirsk said:

This is on 10.0.5 but shouldn't Porto qualify for the Champions League group stage on goal difference rather than Ajax? 

Screenshot_2018-12-09-21-59-53.png

Champions league doesn’t go on goal difference, it goes on H2H record

2 minutes ago, Sihab said:

Bug. 😔😔 According to this I'm still unbeaten in my Rangers save.

20181209_184327.jpg

20181209_184340.jpg

You won on aggregate so it shows up as a win in the fixtures, If you won the 2nd leg of a tie but lose on aggregate it shows as a loss.

Finland is one of the second placed teams but cann't play the playoff match while the third placed teams and forth placed teams can.

Screenshot_2018-12-09-22-56-26-006_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2018-12-09-22-56-42-024_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

14 minutes ago, SonTungST said:

Finland is one of the second placed teams but cann't play the playoff match while the third placed teams and forth placed teams can.

Screenshot_2018-12-09-22-56-26-006_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2018-12-09-22-56-42-024_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Read the rules on Euro Qualification.  It's about the nations league.

I'm notified only about expiring contracts of the first team players. To sing new contract with II team players I need to promote them to the first team then offer new contract. Same problem with players on loan.

Aerial training is way tooooo easy. When I make my young player focus on aerial training and play some matches, aerial easily grow 3 or 4 or more at once. Good thing for us maybe, but this makes game kinda unrealistic and too easy.

Hello,

Not sure if this has been picked up already but I’m in my 3rd season and I’ve agreed to sign a player on a pre-contract but since agreeing it is coming up asking to confirm the transfer every day since.

Hasnt happened it previous seasons. 

16 hours ago, Chris1428 said:

I'm notified only about expiring contracts of the first team players. To sing new contract with II team players I need to promote them to the first team then offer new contract. Same problem with players on loan.

What league are you playing in?

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, neil said:

Hello,

Not sure if this has been picked up already but I’m in my 3rd season and I’ve agreed to sign a player on a pre-contract but since agreeing it is coming up asking to confirm the transfer every day since.

Hasnt happened it previous seasons. 

Was there anything different about this player, e.g. he was on loan at another club at the time of negotiation etc? 

13 hours ago, ShFmm said:

Aerial training is way tooooo easy. When I make my young player focus on aerial training and play some matches, aerial easily grow 3 or 4 or more at once. Good thing for us maybe, but this makes game kinda unrealistic and too easy.

This is under review. 

On 07/12/2018 at 20:08, TedB86 said:

@Angelos Antoniades @Alari Let me know if you want the match file for this - the O.G to make it 1-0 doesn’t seem to be an o.g by the keeper (shot was on target), and the second goal to make it 2-0 doesn’t show on the summary screen

ED11781B-74D9-44AA-9F69-A816987B359D.thumb.png.b5e7948248d1aad0af9c51ea6818801d.png

3F182B57-D02B-4F59-A7E7-25BA2F67EE0A.MOV

We'd like to take a look at this please, cheers 👍

added 0 minutes later
17 hours ago, AnusTouffu said:

Hello, i try to negociate a contract, but i can not click on Suggest Terms :

Screenshot_2018-12-09-21-18-08.thumb.png.76de5b073fbfc1e4531a8935d6c5ab79.png

What can i do?  Thanks

Is this for all players or just this one? Also are you playing on the latest update? 

added 0 minutes later
On 08/12/2018 at 17:49, glajmate said:

Hi all!

I'm with saint etienne and i have a lot of money, i mean yeah, a lot, because of sugar daddy (725k/pw).

And when i want to sign a player with big wage expectations, i can only offer much less. It's true for the singning fee as well..Any suggestions?

Do you have a save showing this issue that we can take a look at? 

2 hours ago, Luke W said:

What league are you playing in?

added 0 minutes later

Was there anything different about this player, e.g. he was on loan at another club at the time of negotiation etc? 

No, he has been at Monaco for the past 3 seasons without any loans. 

5 hours ago, Luke W said:

We'd like to take a look at this please, cheers 👍

added 0 minutes later

@Luke W is there a way of sending you the game file without access to iTunes? Laptop is currently out of action! 

I dont know why after year 2018 in team AC Milan, the pending transfer of Lucas Paqueta suddenly disappear, anyone can help

2018 after.png

2018 before.png