Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

When i start a new career mode with the februari winter update, and chose a team in the premier league. Is the var already there in the beginning of the game season 18/19?

55 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

When i start a new career mode with the februari winter update, and chose a team in the premier league. Is the var already there in the beginning of the game season 18/19?

Yes VAR is from the beginning of fmm 19

On 14/05/2019 at 17:37, Lillywhite Dean said:

I watch the games. I honestly don't know why you would want to skip them. It's an integral part of FMM.

The official SI forums has a thread on requests. You could always post a message asking for a skip function to be added.

1. The game at max speed moves fast and flashes too many colors in high speed so I can't stand watching it from the small screen. In fact, my eyes started falling rapidly since I started FMM

2. Watching the game get pretty boring after running them few times

I didn't know I could ask for it. I will ask :)

Hi, guys! Can you help me to figure out - i have two Google Play accounts, on first one I don't have the game, on second i'm own. Current version of the game as i know is 10.2.3. Why update isn't available for me on account where i own the game (Market shows 10.2.2 version as current), while on first one where I don't have Google Play shows 10.2.3 version with changelogs. Why that happens and how long I should wait for availablity of new update on account with the game? Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

1022.thumb.jpg.f86747968c9b2a979650a2e4c683519e.jpg1023.thumb.jpg.08ef0250cd5a20da1efa8976109f33b3.jpg

Edited by SG11

I never did buy this version.. Was hoping would be on sale soon.. Just checked.. Its on sale.. Happy days

ok, just setting up the game, its been a while, when it comes to selecting the leagues, is it just what you want to manage in, or does selecting other leagues give you a better pool of regens, if so any recommendations, im going to play england first, league 1 with the mighty posh, a nice regen or two would be handy. thanks

damn these logos take ages to move over from pc, im dreading the player pics

Edited by russy
57 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yo!!!

Creative people....Post some new challenges please! 

:D

I challenge SI to make the game fun again... 

How long did it take people to get the "superstar" manager reputation? I've won over 20 trophies but not got it.

I want to start a new career but not until I've got that unlocked

8 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

How long did it take people to get the "superstar" manager reputation? I've won over 20 trophies but not got it.

I don't think you get it as a "reputation" in your Manager Profile - you just get a news item, and then it shows as unlocked. Believe it's 5yrs of sustained success.

9 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

I don't think you get it as a "reputation" in your Manager Profile - you just get a news item, and then it shows as unlocked. Believe it's 5yrs of sustained success.

Thanks. I meant as a reputation when you start the game (unknown and normal are my only options at the moment).

I did 4 in a row with Lyon so I'm going back to try 5! 😁

42 minutes ago, DrTrippy said:

Anyway we can get an option to delete comments on this site? Or is there a reason we can’t?

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Just ask @samhardy or @Foxy

Myself or Sam can delete comments for you all you need to do is tag us in a comment and say you want it deleted.

4 hours ago, Foxy said:

Myself or Sam can delete comments for you all you need to do is tag us in a comment and say you want it deleted.

Ok ty. Just thought I couldn’t see the button or something.

On 02/06/2019 at 08:58, Vaile23 said:

The criteria is listed in the achievements section:

longway-season06-47.jpg

On 01/06/2019 at 23:58, Vaile23 said:

4 titles, 15 cups and a world manager of the year later, I got it!Screenshot_20190607-215727.thumb.jpg.a3325062baa3cfb3cfe89b49297672af.jpg

Talking about world's best coach. In my recent save Luis Enrique has won it 6 times in a row and he has won absolutely nothing. 0 champions league, 0 Europa league. On another hand I won 6 champions league and a fifa world cup. Only won the award 2 times. What a joke. 

On 24/06/2019 at 01:16, Ashez said:

At least with FMM we always know the VAR outcome 😂

Well recently in my Lyon save I've actually had "a goal confirmed through VAR"

Forgot to save the match or screenshot though, it's the first time I've ever seen anything like it

On 25/06/2019 at 10:40, DonkeyDele said:

Well recently in my Lyon save I've actually had "a goal confirmed through VAR"

Forgot to save the match or screenshot though, it's the first time I've ever seen anything like it

I have seen this a couple of times. Just feel the implementation could be better. During VAR, the formation is all screwed after each restart.

Hey guys, wanna ask... Is there really no way that you can use to improve technique? i'm having a hard time on my save as my team's style of play is a bit reliant in possession and ball retention thus i expect my Players to improve their techniques as they gain experience but idk why it's just not improving, not even for a single player... Can someone help me out with this

5 hours ago, deJong said:

Hey guys, wanna ask... Is there really no way that you can use to improve technique? i'm having a hard time on my save as my team's style of play is a bit reliant in possession and ball retention thus i expect my Players to improve their techniques as they gain experience but idk why it's just not improving, not even for a single player... Can someone help me out with this

I haven’t managed to get any of my players to improve their technique on this years game unfortunately. Of course that’s not the say it can’t be done.

Teamwork seems similar but I think somebody mentioned that motivational coaches help improve teamwork so getting a few of them in at once might help you boost that for your squad but I haven’t tried it. 

When I’m searching for midfielders now I always look for a minimum of 12 or 13 for both Technique and Teamwork as I know they are unlikely to improve and I like decent numbers there for midfielders especially.

On 02/07/2019 at 00:50, 1759 said:

I haven’t managed to get any of my players to improve their technique on this years game unfortunately. Of course that’s not the say it can’t be done.

Teamwork seems similar but I think somebody mentioned that motivational coaches help improve teamwork so getting a few of them in at once might help you boost that for your squad but I haven’t tried it. 

When I’m searching for midfielders now I always look for a minimum of 12 or 13 for both Technique and Teamwork as I know they are unlikely to improve and I like decent numbers there for midfielders especially.

Yeah, motivational coaches can improve teamwork, but only a point or two, it's not quick. There is one position, maybe Defensive Forward, that lists teamwork as a skill, so may actually improve it, but I haven't tested it. 

But to the original question: I've never seen technique go up in this year's version either. I suspect it's impossible.

Well that's a bummer then... Ohh yeah i just noticed, if i'm not mistaken i believe this year's version licensed both the Bundesliga and the German national team, but it seems that only the Bundesliga that actually got the license working, is this supposed to happen like this...? I bought the game post-winter update so idk if the original release licensed both of the aforementioned subjects

P.S : Also VAR seems rather silly to me, the Players make the decision even before the ref had made his', i expect this to be a bug? Am i right?

I think the German national team worked for a while (not on the original version but maybe after the first update?), then got turned off again.

The VAR thing is poorly displayed - it works the same for me as what you describe.

11 hours ago, deJong said:

Also VAR seems rather silly to me, the Players make the decision even before the ref had made his', i expect this to be a bug? Am i right?

Yeah there's a problem with the display, the animations move faster than the text so it looks like the players are moving into position before it says the ref has made a decision, kinda breaks the immersion actually when you see the players moving to take a penalty before the ref says so