Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

Just now, Alari said:

Yeah - we are trying to find out why the pre-orders are slow to deliver at the moment. For those of you struggling, cancelling the pre-order, rebooting and purchasing should solve.

Ninja'd! haha

Played my first couple of games. Got really worried when I conceded a goal for the first time, and then straight afterwards conceded a carbon copy of the first goal. Until I realised it was a replay, that is 🙈😂

5 minutes ago, Aaron55 said:

Played my first couple of games. Got really worried when I conceded a goal for the first time, and then straight afterwards conceded a carbon copy of the first goal. Until I realised it was a replay, that is 🙈😂

That got me as well!

How do you train players to learn a new position? I can train them to focus on specific roles but it seems as though a completely new position is not possible any more?

I'm trying to retrain Jack Clarke to a winger as he is currently a striker in the game.

Just now, weponarmor said:

How do you train players to learn a new position? I can train them to focus on specific roles but it seems as though a completely new position is not possible any more?

I'm trying to retrain Jack Clarke to a winger as he is currently a striker in the game.

Go to training and in overall you click in position and it will open a screen to select the new position. 

1 minute ago, weponarmor said:

Next to role focus is position focus, tap on the position and it’ll bring up a pitch view where you can select the position you want to retrain him to

1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

I absolutely love the player search with the positions/colour tapping and player footedness.

Loved it when I saw that in game! 

1 minute ago, zaangie said:

Go to training and in overall you click in position and it will open a screen to select the new position. 

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Next to role focus is position focus, tap on the position and it’ll bring up a pitch view where you can select the position you want to retrain him to

Thank you both!

8 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

What does the highlighted stats mean on the player page? 

Those are the attributes best suited to the role next to his display pic

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Those are the attributes best suited to the role next to his display pic

So that would change when I change the training? 

4 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

So that would change when I change the training? 

Yes, but go into settings and change “player attribute highlighting” to “trained role” instead of “recommend role”

14 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Yes, but go into settings and change “player attribute highlighting” to “trained role” instead of “recommend role”

Thanks

I think I'm being blind here, but how do you promote/drop between the first team and reserve squad now?

Hmm it's showing for some players and not others I've just discovered.

Edited by Schwantz34