Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

What's with Remi Streete still being a free agent? I googled it and it seems he didn't play last year - but that's so weird, what's up with him? Just having a gap year? 

He had injury problems for the whole of last year but has been going on trials this season now he's resolved them. Great free option for League One/Two teams 👍

I'm used to training fitness for injured players but this one doesn't have fitness options. What is recommended? Just let it be as it is?

I am currently pushing all my players on intensive training during the season. Advisable or not?

1 minute ago, FirdyBirdy said:

I'm used to training fitness for injured players but this one doesn't have fitness options. What is recommended? Just let it be as it is?

I am currently pushing all my players on intensive training during the season. Advisable or not?

I’d personally put injury prone players and those coming back from injury on light.

I would advise against putting everyone on intensive. It will come back to haunt you!

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

I’d personally put injury prone players and those coming back from injury on light.

I would advise against putting everyone on intensive. It will come back to haunt you!

Hahahaha that sounds reasonable. Alright will go for normal during the season and only push to intensive during pre-season.

Thanks for the tips!

2 minutes ago, FirdyBirdy said:

Hahahaha that sounds reasonable. Alright will go for normal during the season and only push to intensive during pre-season.

Thanks for the tips!

You’re best off looking at each player individually mate, it will tell you who wants intensive and who doesn’t etc.

Have a read of this, it might help you

Just now, Nucleus said:

You’re best off looking at each player individually mate, it will tell you who wants intensive and who doesn’t etc.

Have a read of this, it might help you

Oh i didn't know this is already out. Thanks for the guide!

23 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Just to add, cycle young players in and out of intensive training from time to time to avoid them becoming susceptible to injury

Just now, KennyMiller27 said:

Just to add, cycle young players in and out of intensive training from time to time to avoid them becoming susceptible to injury

Never thought of doing that, it’s a risk/reward thing isn’t it 😛

Me personally, if a player states he “wants a heavier training schedule” or if it states he’s “robust” or has “resilient physique” I stick them on intensive. The rest I leave on normal.

6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Never thought of doing that, it’s a risk/reward thing isn’t it 😛

Me personally, if a player states he “wants a heavier training schedule” or if it states he’s “robust” or has “resilient physique” I stick them on intensive. The rest I leave on normal.

It's more a freshen routines up thing - but I agree on if they want heavier schedules stick them on intensive. I wouldn't stick 15-17 year olds on it all the time though

5 minutes ago, KennyMiller27 said:

It's more a freshen routines up thing - but I agree on if they want heavier schedules stick them on intensive. I wouldn't stick 15-17 year olds on it all the time though

Too risky in my opinion 😛 not having a 16 year save ruined because I wanted to freshen things up 😂

Too risky in my opinion 😛 not having a 16 year save ruined because I wanted to freshen things up 😂

It's like working out lol I could do legs all day but sometimes I do need to let it rest and work on my arms or my core =))

6 minutes ago, KennyMiller27 said:

It's like working out lol I could do legs all day but sometimes I do need to let it rest and work on my arms or my core =))

But surely in that case you’d change the attribute Focus and not the intensity? 

8 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

But surely in that case you’d change the attribute Focus and not the intensity? 

I'd also change the intensity as necessary mate 😃

6 minutes ago, Ilias22 said:

Do you think that for someone who is not intrested to deal with training programs is a good idea to leave it as it is?

Let your assistant handle it mate! Go into manager options and there’s an option to let your assistant take care of everything 😀

Anyone else having this issue? Kidd signed for Morton but now won’t move... I get a message every day, even now the transfer window has closed?52582199-4B21-4031-94E7-D5AEBF82FF9B.thumb.png.d4c2817c947588b64ce9f0fbe3408b32.png

Just now, arobbo92 said:

Anyone else having this issue? Kidd signed for Morton but now won’t move... I get a message every day, even now the transfer window has closed?52582199-4B21-4031-94E7-D5AEBF82FF9B.thumb.png.d4c2817c947588b64ce9f0fbe3408b32.png

I’d post it on the bug thread mate 

8 minutes ago, arobbo92 said:

Should be able to fix this by going on holiday but would love a save from when it started if you have one?

What are the chances of a fourth tier Turkish side being promoted to being playable? Are all the fourth tier teams eligible or are only a few on the game? Either way two promotions feels like I'm asking for something next to impossible but maybe someone knows/can help?

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

What are the chances of a fourth tier Turkish side being promoted to being playable? Are all the fourth tier teams eligible or are only a few on the game? Either way two promotions feels like I'm asking for something next to impossible but maybe someone knows/can help?

One promotion? There’s - Super League - 1. League, 2. League red/white - fourth division (your club)

Screenshot_2018-11-02-17-11-09.thumb.png.3e8e0ee458b684068f081f3a9a358eb6.png

Wiki says their league is the fourth so they'd need to be promoted to third, then second to be playable? 

Super Lig, 1st (last on game), 2nd, 3rd. 

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Screenshot_2018-11-02-17-11-09.thumb.png.3e8e0ee458b684068f081f3a9a358eb6.png

Wiki says their league is the fourth so they'd need to be promoted to third, then second to be playable? 

Super Lig, 1st (last on game), 2nd, 3rd. 

Once ;) 

4CFB4523-B578-4120-BD28-BE34DEB2B120.thumb.png.dc9403381e29e2924abcd3bf465695f9.png

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Once ;) 

4CFB4523-B578-4120-BD28-BE34DEB2B120.thumb.png.dc9403381e29e2924abcd3bf465695f9.png

I checked on 18 and forgot to select to load the 2nd so I thought it only had First two 😂 Shows how often I play lower league! 

Rephrase then, what are chances of one club being promoted once haha. Can you still save before the promotion date and reload to try get who you want?

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I checked on 18 and forgot to select to load the 2nd so I thought it only had First two 😂 Shows how often I play lower league! 

Rephrase then, what are chances of one club being promoted once haha. Can you still save before the promotion date and reload to try get who you want?

I’ll try for you 👍🏻

Just now, Nucleus said:

I’ll try for you 👍🏻

You don't have to but appreciated if you do! Use my details then it they appear you can send the save 😛 😂

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

You don't have to but appreciated if you do! Use my details then it they appear you can send the save 😛 😂

Right I holidayed to the point where it says “new season” saved the game and continued, no appearance of your club. Reloaded, continued again and it’s the same clubs that seem to be appearing. I may be reloading at the wrong date though?

Right I holidayed to the point where it says “new season” saved the game and continued, no appearance of your club. Reloaded, continued again and it’s the same clubs that seem to be appearing. I may be reloading at the wrong date though?

I'm not sure if that still works or what date the game organises the promotions tbh. Thanks anyway but I suppose I'll look into it when I pick the game up :)..

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I'm not sure if that still works or what date the game organises the promotions tbh. Thanks anyway but I suppose I'll look into it when I pick the game up :)..

My guess is that the promotions are organised prior to that date, but no message or anything popped up so it’s just a stab in the dark guess as to when you save and reload