Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

My guess is that the promotions are organised prior to that date, but no message or anything popped up so it’s just a stab in the dark guess as to when you save and reload

I want to say a small loading screen comes up when it does it but in truth I couldn't tell you the last time I played past the last game of the first season πŸ˜‚

Just noticed four of the top six in the EFL Championship are using the exact same 4-2-3-1 setup, even down to the player roles. I can't see the team instructions of course but still.

How is everyone liking the game?

It's me FMConskins from Twitter, some might know who I am.

I am loving the game, the bright colours are taking some getting used to tho!

Any one can help me? I cant bid new player there is not active button bid player....i have purchased it from playstore..i have restart my smartphone..and also uninstalled it but not solved

59 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Only just noticed with Man City but some of their players are 'intimidated by premier division'.

Any idea what this means?

Β 

Screenshot_20181103-002026_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-002015_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-001956_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-001947_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-001935_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-001924_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Wow, De Bruyne intimidated by Premier League...Β 

3 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Only just noticed with Man City but some of their players are 'intimidated by premier division'.

Any idea what this means?

Β 

Screenshot_20181103-002026_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-002015_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-001956_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-001947_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-001935_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-001924_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

This looks like it could use a small tweak. I think it has something to do with hidden attributes so I don't want to go into it in too much detail.

10 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Just noticed four of the top six in the EFL Championship are using the exact same 4-2-3-1 setup, even down to the player roles. I can't see the team instructions of course but still.

It doesn't show you the exact role they use in-game... It just shows you the back roles for that formation... You would have to play the team to see the roles the AI I'd using

added 0 minutes later

How does the in-game editor look like?

Has something changed?

9 minutes ago, Dar J said:

It doesn't show you the exact role they use in-game... It just shows you the back roles for that formation... You would have to play the team to see the roles the AI I'd using

added 0 minutes later

How does the in-game editor look like?

Has something changed?

I know it doesn't show you the team instructions. What I am saying is that 4 of the top 6 in the league are all using a 4-2-3-1 with the exact same shape and player roles. I just find it unusual as there are usually differences in the player roles. For example here's two of the four teams, and there are more using this outside the top six too;

ayaoea.png

35i7x4j.png

I'm not saying it's a glitch or anything but something I happened to notice. I don't use the editor by the way.

It should actually be improved this year in terms of variety as there was a large and complex bug last year where some clubs were not storing roles well.

22 hours ago, FirdyBirdy said:

I totally agree. Found some winning tactics by renowned tactics contributors and applied it to Chelsea but was beaten by Huddersfield.

I have found that plug in and play doesn't work you really need to take the time to fit players into a system which I think is really cool

2 hours ago, Alari said:

It should actually be improved this year in terms of variety as there was a large and complex bug last year where some clubs were not storing roles well.

When you say β€œstoring roles” was fhis the unbalanced AI squads (eg 12 GKs)?

I’ve not had a proper session yet, but I’m liking the new features... except one.Β 

The dark background is giving me eye strain, even after short goes. I’m wondering if there’s any plans to release a lighter skin similar to previous versions? Β Unfortunately I’m on IOS so I can’t mod it myself.

4 minutes ago, Meestercat said:

I’ve not had a proper session yet, but I’m liking the new features... except one.Β 

The dark background is giving me eye strain, even after short goes. I’m wondering if there’s any plans to release a lighter skin similar to previous versions? Β Unfortunately I’m on IOS so I can’t mod it myself.

I’ve had the exact same issue! Felt like I was having an epileptic fit at one point πŸ˜‚

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I know it doesn't show you the team instructions. What I am saying is that 4 of the top 6 in the league are all using a 4-2-3-1 with the exact same shape and player roles. I just find it unusual as there are usually differences in the player roles. For example here's two of the four teams, and there are more using this outside the top six too;

ayaoea.png

35i7x4j.png

I'm not saying it's a glitch or anything but something I happened to notice. I don't use the editor by the way.

I get what you mean and I was trying to say that they won't actually line-up like that on match day. When you go to the clubs tactic page it shows you the basic roles of that shape and they all use that shape because that's the managers preferred formation; if the managers got sacked and someone with a different preferred formation came in they would play the managers preferred formation

If this has already been mentioned then sorry, but I love the addition of being able to view the squad by attributes like some other versions of the game.

All the things that frustrated me for fmm18 are still there ☹️

players demanding transfer to bigger club after signing and just 10 decent games for you, players declaring every few days they want to leave (from yours or any club in game) and it always saying how shocked the fansΒ are (even after 18 months of it), players impossible to sell (18months into my save and put 15 arsenal players up for sale and even offering them to clubs and not oneΒ single bid on any of them)Β smashing teams but them always scoring with their only shot on goal in the last 10 mins.Β 

Some really nice updates this version but I’m proper disappointed.

Β 

Edited by LenTheWelsh
4 hours ago, LenTheWelsh said:

All the things that frustrated me for fmm18 are still there ☹️

players demanding transfer to bigger club after signing and just 10 decent games for you, players declaring every few days they want to leave (from yours or any club in game) and it always saying how shocked the fansΒ are (even after 18 months of it), players impossible to sell (18months into my save and put 15 arsenal players up for sale and even offering them to clubs and not oneΒ single bid on any of them)Β smashing teams but them always scoring with their only shot on goal in the last 10 mins.Β 

Some really nice updates this version but I’m proper disappointed.

Β 

I'm finding it easy to sell players... I'm playing as Hamburger SV and my striker scored the most goals in the league then the next season came and offers were coming in for him... I think the problem with your save is that you're arsenal so the players are on high wages try listing them for loan and see if you get offersΒ 

Just now, IamGLVTRN said:

Hi guys. Have you found a way to retrain your player to play for a different position?

In hereΒ 

Β 

35 minutes ago, Muzza2108 said:

Anybody else conceding too many goals?

All depends on your setup really. If you use wingbacks, change them to FB and see if there's a difference.

6 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

All depends on your setup really. If you use wingbacks, change them to FB and see if there's a difference.

I've gone to DFB and no difference... I've tried all different defence set ups and formations and no difference. I've conceded 267 in 163 games as manager.

1 minute ago, Muzza2108 said:

I've gone to DFB and no difference... I've tried all different defence set ups and formations and no difference. I've conceded 267 in 163 games as manager.

Not having that issue myself. Must be something to do with your setups somewhere. Try using some of the setups posted in the tactics thread here and see if it helps.

For those looking for a way to skip a goal replay, just hit the `-` button down the bottom twice. First press brings up the replay timeline (so you can go back to other parts of the match), second press closes the replay.

Took me a while to work that out and some replays I want to skip...

18 hours ago, Nucleus said:

In hereΒ 

Β 

Β 

I tried many times to reload the page and can't seem to get the file loading... Do you mind saying it in text? TY