Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

3 hours ago, IamGLVTRN said:

I tried many times to reload the page and can't seem to get the file loading... Do you mind saying it in text? TY

It's majority in text dude - just keep reloading it :)

On 03/11/2018 at 19:20, Dar J said:

I'm finding it easy to sell players... I'm playing as Hamburger SV and my striker scored the most goals in the league then the next season came and offers were coming in for him... I think the problem with your save is that you're arsenal so the players are on high wages try listing them for loan and see if you get offers 

Sorry missed this reply. 

Still finding it it hard to sell players (unless you offer for a fraction of their value or effectively give away for free as part ex). If I just transfer list someone they are pretty much guaranteed to be sat in my squad till their contract runs out. Also I’m finding this year it’s so hard to loan your world class youngsters out. I managed to loan one lad out to Bournemouth (from Arsenal) and he did well and came 3rd in the EPL young player of the year so put him up for loan the following season and not one offer. He’s been bench warming for two seasons now listed for loan all that time. Depressing when you consider how important match time is now.

2 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Still finding it it hard to sell players (unless you offer for a fraction of their value or effectively give away for free as part ex). If I just transfer list someone they are pretty much guaranteed to be sat in my squad till their contract runs out.

Players usually hard to sell when they're demoted to the reserve/2nd team, at least from my experience.

2 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Players usually hard to sell when they're demoted to the reserve/2nd team, at least from my experience.

I’ve not been demoting them. They just sit in my first team squad never playing and no one ever interested.

3 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

I’ve not been demoting them. They just sit in my first team squad never playing and no one ever interested.

For the young players demote him then go tho the manager option and ask the assistant manager to loan out players 24 and under 

5 minutes ago, Dar J said:

For the young players demote him then go tho the manager option and ask the assistant manager to loan out players 24 and under 

Ok thanks I’ll try that. Will he only loan out the players that I’ve listed for loan as I always like to run a young team.

29 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Ok thanks I’ll try that. Will he only loan out the players that I’ve listed for loan as I always like to run a young team.

Any player you put there within that age range would be listed on loan automatically they you should recieve offers hopefully from teams 

I haven't played for a couple of versions, had a couple of 30 year careers on FMM16 but didn't really get into '17 or '18. Having not played for a few months, I'm giving '19 a crack. I haven't got very far as yet, but one annoying thing I've noticed is that I can't see fitness and morale on the same squad page. I'm sure these were both on the Selection view in '16. Am I missing something?

I hope the bugs get resolved quickly, I'm looking forward to starting a new long-term save.

32 minutes ago, TheBulldog said:

Is it possible to have son in this year edition of FMM ?

I have not reached that stage yet, but I am sure the feature is there. I mean it's still FMM.

51 minutes ago, TheBulldog said:

Is it possible to have son in this year edition of FMM ?

I think you can buy a son in the store now if you wish and don't want to wait for him to unlock.

I hope if you do pay for one he is decent though as it would be annoying paying out to have a son in the game and then he is too crap to play in your team.

2 minutes ago, Rojoveres said:

Hey, guys! Is it possible to prevent players promotions from my second team? 

By default, they would stay at the 2nd team. Unfortunately, there's a bug that keeps promoting some players to the 1st team.

For me its anything after the 75min mark everything goes to shit.

The amount of goals going in after that point is rediculous! Thats not even the worse part......they more often than not all from 30 yards away.

In one game i was 5-0 up and cruising....how the hell does a team being thrashed find an extra gear to mount a fight back from 5 down with 20mins to go??? The game finished 6-3 and all their goals were long range!!

Edited by Woody
Just now, Woody said:

The amount of goals going in after that point is rediculous! Thats not even the worse part......they more often than not all from 30 yards away.

In one game i was 5-0 up and cruising....how the hell does a team being thrashed find an extra gear to mount a fight back from 5 down with 20mins to go??? The game finished 6-3 and all there goals were long range!!

FMM panics when nothing is happening so just throws big events at you like goals, red cards and all that. The AI love a worldie or a set piece to gain momentum though, it's like their trademark. 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Woody said:

In one game i was 5-0 up and cruising....how the hell does a team being thrashed find an extra gear to mount a fight back from 5 down with 20mins to go??? The game finished 6-3 and all there goals were long range!!

FMM panics when nothing is happening so just throws big events at you like goals, red cards and all that. The AI love a worldie or a set piece to gain momentum though, it's like their trademark. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

added 0 minutes later

To be fair im nit picking there. There are some bugs that will be ironed out like the DM position still not working(hopefully this will get fixed).

I have noticed major 2nd season syndrome so extra tactics will be needed or slight variations of one.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

To be fair im nit picking there. There are some bugs that will be ironed out like the DM position still not working(hopefully this will get fixed).

I have noticed major 2nd season syndrome so extra tactics will be needed or slight variations of one.

We've been waiting for 3 years for the DMC fix iirc 😂😂

I feel like I'm actually seeing ratings higher on average overall. Especially in close losses, it's not uncommon for both teams to have a few players end with 7 ratings. 

4 hours ago, Woody said:

have noticed major 2nd season syndrome so extra tactics will be needed or slight variations of one

I feel we need to make a myth busters article.

I never ever ever experience this. Same as burning out young players with game time with negative impact on the long run.

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I feel we need to make a myth busters article.

I never ever ever experience this. Same as burning out young players with game time with negative impact on the long run.

I’ve never experienced second season syndrome. First season is always the hardest imo. Game gets easier as time goes on

14 minutes ago, sduncan0312 said:

So is their anyway to retrain a players position this year? If so how does one go about it? If not what are my options 

1 minute ago, sharaziuk said:

I think we need a bot to automatically reply with this when someone's asks that question... 

giphy.gif

I'm getting close to just book marking it for easy C+P access lol. @Nucleusshould be paying me an advertising fee!!!

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I'm getting close to just book marking it for easy C+P access lol. @Nucleusshould be paying me an advertising fee!!!

And I was thinking ads on YouTube were annoying...

3 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

I think we need a bot to automatically reply with this when someone's asks that question... 

giphy.gif

If people learned how to use the search feature then we wouldn't have to.