Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

4 hours ago, Alari said:

We updated today - changes are below. We would strongly urge users to post an individual thread in the bugs section of our forums as this thread is getting very unwieldy and it is easy to miss things.

• Added player retraining to player action menu
  • Cleared international retirement flag on regens
  • Fix instance where toggling Min. Fee Release clause would make cause incorrect behaviour
  • Fixed AI club being able to sign a player for too little after human withdraws from auction
  • Fixed December awards showing wrong year
  • Fixed [%club#1] tag in contract offer string
  • Fixed a couple of Twitter issues
  • Fixed black text in some places
  • Fixed buyback clause being incorrectly set
  • Fixed colour of 'Condition' percentages in match tactics view
  • Fixed crash in match
  • Fixed freeze on pressing 'Suggest Terms'
  • Fixed issue negotiating from loan to permanent deal
  • Fixed player uninterested in discussing who did not say so
  • Fixed players being promoted from reserves for no reason
  • Fixed repeating news items for some players in first window when Transfer Budgets turned off
  • Fixed various rare crashes
  • Improved error handling on startup
  • Improved help text for using offer page
  • Mad sure that human manager sons are basque if coming through at a basque club
  • Made offer pages work more smoothly for monthly or yearly wage views
  • Made sure that some clubs in Basque region can sign non-Basque players
  • Prevented inappropriate training indication for experienced players
  • Relaxed work permit requirements for some nations
  • Updated live auctions bid default to current highest

Oh, nice. So many bugs have been fixed it seems. Thank you for the hard work. & next time I see any bug, I will try to post on your forum.

I haven't played one of these since FMH 2015-16. I remember buying 16 (I believe) and it being too easy for my taste.

Ive been looking through Vibe for a proper review, and I cant really find one so my question is how does the game hold out, and more specifically, how difficult is it?

I have found the option to allow Asst Manager to manage friendly matches and which scout to scout for the opponent but it seems like after a few seasons i have forgotten where to get to that page.

Someone please help me!

4 minutes ago, FirdyBirdy said:

I have found the option to allow Asst Manager to manage friendly matches and which scout to scout for the opponent but it seems like after a few seasons i have forgotten where to get to that page.

Someone please help me!

It's on Manager Options tab.

Hi Mourinhos and Guardiolas :)

When SI release a new update for the game and we download it from Appstore, we must start a new save to get the things fixed by the update or we can still continue our old save?

I'm currently in FC United of Manchester and got prometed twice in a row, but know with this knew update I need to start over again?

Thanks in advance guys.

1 hour ago, RubenMota said:

Hi Mourinhos and Guardiolas :)

When SI release a new update for the game and we download it from Appstore, we must start a new save to get the things fixed by the update or we can still continue our old save?

I'm currently in FC United of Manchester and got prometed twice in a row, but know with this knew update I need to start over again?

Thanks in advance guys.

Depends on the nature of the bug iirc. You can continue from your old save without too much hassle most of the time.

On 14/11/2018 at 03:18, Eliseo10 said:

I haven't played one of these since FMH 2015-16. I remember buying 16 (I believe) and it being too easy for my taste.

Ive been looking through Vibe for a proper review, and I cant really find one so my question is how does the game hold out, and more specifically, how difficult is it?

Well this is the mobile version, maybe the PC version is more suited for you?

Or you can try taking a Conference side like Maidenhead United to Premier League & Champions League glory

Anyone else get completely thrown by the 2022 World Cup being in winter? I was all ready to go on the bugs thread when I said I didn’t have a domestic game for 63 days and then...doh!

4 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Anyone else get completely thrown by the 2022 World Cup being in winter? I was all ready to go on the bugs thread when I said I didn’t have a domestic game for 63 days and then...doh!

No way seriously???? Pics or didnt happen

I'm playing in Spain as a Spanish manager but I get premier League results on my news feed sometimes instead of Spanish ones, I don't even get the result of my direct rival who plays the evening game. I don't want to change my news filter to only be divisional as I'll miss out on transfer news. This can't be right can it?

23 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Its pretty realistic. The 2022 world cup IRL is actually gonna be held in dec😂

1 hour ago, Beckham2 said:

Yes. I know. That’s the point - I wasn’t expecting it to be realistic. Thanks David.

36 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Yes. I know. That’s the point - I wasn’t expecting it to be realistic. Thanks David.

It's not that realistic as it's held in Australia in the game... 

2 hours ago, Beckham2 said:

Oh dear 🤦🏻‍♂️

30 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

It's not that realistic as it's held in Australia in the game... 

Haha, well it’s more realistic than I was expecting. 😭

This may be a silly question, but what does the dash button to that's left of the settings button in the bottom right corner (right next to the tactics button) during matches? It doesn't seem to do anything whether highlighted or not.

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

This may be a silly question, but what does the dash button to that's left of the settings button in the bottom right corner (right next to the tactics button) during matches? It doesn't seem to do anything whether highlighted or not.

This gives you a timeline of key events across the top of the screen. You can click on goals and it will take you back and show you a replay of the goal. I constantly press it because its where I used to press to get to tactics 

5 minutes ago, Snip said:

This gives you a timeline of key events across the top of the screen. You can click on goals and it will take you back and show you a replay of the goal. I constantly press it because its where I used to press to get to tactics 

Is there a setting I may have switched off? Does nothing whether highlighted or not on my phone.

Hi,

How do I unlock Sugardaddy?
I´m Manchester united and have won everything in 5 straight seasons.
4 Champions League
5 League titles
4 FA Cup
4 League Cup
3 World club championsship
and so on...

Do I have to do anything more to unlock?

2 hours ago, Helmstuber said:

Hi,

4 Champions League
5 League titles
4 FA Cup
4 League Cup
and so on...

Wow . . . That's quite an achievement. Just keep doing what you're doing, I am sure you will get it in no time.

7 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Wow . . . That's quite an achievement. Just keep doing what you're doing, I am sure you will get it in no time.

Actually, I think FMM19 is much easier than 18.
Found a good tactic instantly and haven´t changed since.
Lukaku is a beast and Coman is my best buy for  long time!

3 hours ago, Helmstuber said:

Hi,

4 Champions League
5 League titles
4 FA Cup
4 League Cup
and so on...

I got it after 3 seasons with Benfica

1 hour ago, Helmstuber said:

Found a good tactic instantly and haven´t changed since.
Lukaku is a beast and Coman is my best buy for  long time!

Care to share?

1 hour ago, Helmstuber said:

There you go. Then it should be easy to achieve Sugar Daddy.

Hey guys there is something really annoying. So many news according to recommended player from scouts assignments. Is there any chance to turn it off? Make invisible? It's really annoying - if I will want to see scouted players I will go to scout results. I don't want to see it in news all the time.

48 minutes ago, Chris1428 said:

Hey guys there is something really annoying. So many news according to recommended player from scouts assignments. Is there any chance to turn it off? Make invisible? It's really annoying - if I will want to see scouted players I will go to scout results. I don't want to see it in news all the time.

If you mean in your news feed then that only happens for me if I ask them to scout people. Are you getting them pop up with assignments?

11 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

If you mean in your news feed then that only happens for me if I ask them to scout people. Are you getting them pop up with assignments?

Yeah. I get them from assignments. It's terrible because sometimes I have 12 messages to read in one day. Can't skip it.