Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

15 hours ago, TheServant said:

There you go. Then it should be easy to achieve Sugar Daddy.

I thought so too...but NO!
Just won another CL and league but no sugardaddy.
Am now trying to sell Pogba and Martial for big money so that i can unlock...but hard to sell.

1 hour ago, Helmstuber said:

Am now trying to sell Pogba and Martial for big money so that i can unlock...but hard to sell.

I do not think that will help your quest for Sugar Daddy.

One of my bugbears is bidding for players. For example, nobody is interested, I bid then all of a sudden holy hell breaks out to the point where the highest bid is something absurd and I'm priced out. Getafe have bid up to £60M and Newcastle £40 on players.

Make sit very difficult with a smaller team to sign anybody half decent - but hey it makes the game harder which is a plus :) 

Edited by EvzeyWales

Ok, still trying to unlock sugar daddy...this is getting crazy!

Just started my 7th season with Man Utd
I´ve so far won 22 cups (6 CL, 4club world championship, 4 European super cup and rest is domestic cups)
6 straight league wins
37 awards
Was unbeaten last season with over + 100 in goal difference in the league

What more can I do???

1 hour ago, PortugueseLurker said:

Only reason I'm not giving this game 5 stars is due to the lack of notch support for Android devices. Shame really. 

SI Games say they're working on it, but that's it. No release date, nothing.

1 hour ago, Helmstuber said:

I´ve so far won 22 cups (6 CL, 4club world championship, 4 European super cup and rest is domestic cups)
6 straight league wins
37 awards

What more can I do???

Hm . . . How about start a new career with mid/low-table club? From my experience, it's faster to get Sugar Daddy when managing mid-to-low club with decent success rather than managing top club. I cannot promise you anything, but since you seem desperate, maybe you can give it a try.

8 minutes ago, TheServant said:

SI Games say they're working on it, but that's it. No release date, nothing.

Hm . . . How about start a new career with mid/low-table club? From my experience, it's faster to get Sugar Daddy when managing mid-to-low club with decent success rather than managing top club. I cannot promise you anything, but since you seem desperate, maybe you can give it a try.

Actually, I never use sugar daddy.
BUT, I want to unlock everything, like a mission.
Have to get my son first, then I might go with your suggestion :)

7 minutes ago, Helmstuber said:

Have to get my son first, then I might go with your suggestion :)

Ah, yeah. One thing to note, when your son arrives, there will not be any message/announcement about it anymore like previous instalments.

15 hours ago, TheServant said:

Ah, yeah. One thing to note, when your son arrives, there will not be any message/announcement about it anymore like previous instalments.

Thanks, good to know!

I finally got the Sugardaddy after my fantastic season in PL...
109 points
Goal difference... 154-42 +109
My highest scoring season ever on FMM

On 13/11/2018 at 20:18, Eliseo10 said:

I haven't played one of these since FMH 2015-16. I remember buying 16 (I believe) and it being too easy for my taste.

Ive been looking through Vibe for a proper review, and I cant really find one so my question is how does the game hold out, and more specifically, how difficult is it?

it's still super-easy, i'd say, if you have a good basic understanding of the game. it's a fun game based on real life, but it's not very realistic. good entertainment for the commute to work etc, and great value for money. i would love if they had options like "simulation or arcade" or just "easy or hard", but i appreciate that would add complexity and make the product bigger and more difficult for loading etc. it is what it is.

25 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

it's still super-easy, i'd say, if you have a good basic understanding of the game. it's a fun game based on real life, but it's not very realistic. good entertainment for the commute to work etc, and great value for money. i would love if they had options like "simulation or arcade" or just "easy or hard", but i appreciate that would add complexity and make the product bigger and more difficult for loading etc. it is what it is.

You can make the game harder to an extent by playing at smaller clubs, setting your manager rep as unknown or using attribute masking so you need to scout players before signing them and the player search function becomes more redundant.

Bought FMT 2019 on my tablet yesterday first time I've played the touch version of the game having played the mobile version for the last 3-4 years. Hoping to add facepacks into the game but I'm not sure you can.

I won't lie, did kind of get bored with the mobile version I'm a fan of international management and I'll manage a rubbish country like Bermuda and once the regens come in I'll have Bermudian players playing for teams like Inter Milan, Real Madrid etc. Unrealistic.

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

You can make the game harder to an extent by playing at smaller clubs, setting your manager rep as unknown or using attribute masking so you need to scout players before signing them and the player search function becomes more redundant.

done all that. it's 2022 and already little old Brentford are playing in Europe - 6th both seasons since promoting. on the previous version, i got Harrogate Town all the way to Champs League glory - yeah it took a bit longer battling up the leagues, but it was never "tough".

all good, i enjoy it, but it's unrealistically easy.

right, played a bit more this afternoon, remembered a couple of feedback points...

1/ i think the in-match highlights could be better. i think that if you "mapped" the real-life weekend's goals on to the FM match engine, it'd look pretty different to how the game looks. so many screamers are scored - doesn't seem realistic. it's not a big thing, it's bearable, but it does bug me a bit.

2/ not sure it's quite a bug but, when you offer your player to clubs and two (or more) clubs come in, you can't add a sell-on clause. i generally always want to add a sell-on clause - dunno why, i just like it. sometimes i accept a lower price for a sell-on clause, which actually seems counter-productive, hmmm.... ah well, it's not like it's real money.

anyway, it's a bit silly/annoying that you can only do it when there's only one bidder. i now generally reject multiple bids and then "offer to clubs" again at a touch higher fee... but it's a bit more manual and irritating...

10 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

right, played a bit more this afternoon, remembered a couple of feedback points...

1/ i think the in-match highlights could be better. i think that if you "mapped" the real-life weekend's goals on to the FM match engine, it'd look pretty different to how the game looks. so many screamers are scored - doesn't seem realistic. it's not a big thing, it's bearable, but it does bug me a bit.

2/ not sure it's quite a bug but, when you offer your player to clubs and two (or more) clubs come in, you can't add a sell-on clause. i generally always want to add a sell-on clause - dunno why, i just like it. sometimes i accept a lower price for a sell-on clause, which actually seems counter-productive, hmmm.... ah well, it's not like it's real money.

anyway, it's a bit silly/annoying that you can only do it when there's only one bidder. i now generally reject multiple bids and then "offer to clubs" again at a touch higher fee... but it's a bit more manual and irritating...

Have you posted this to the Bug List thread or the official SI Community?

1 hour ago, TheServant said:

Have you posted this to the Bug List thread or the official SI Community?

I mentioned that I'm not sure it's a bug exactly... More feedback/suggestion

Not on official SI Community

59 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

I mentioned that I'm not sure it's a bug exactly... More feedback/suggestion

Not on official SI Community

The 1st one, it's more of a quality of life suggestion/improvement. As for the 2nd one, that could be a bug. So you should post it on the Bug List or the official forum.

On 25/11/2018 at 10:25, Foxy said:

Only makes it fractionally harder though doesn't it.

On 25/11/2018 at 09:57, Mr Tree said:

I have often pleased for the game to have some kind of difficulty level. I just don't understand why the developers don't see the benefits of doing this. Surely they find the game too easy to play as well?

Edited by Lillywhite Dean
8 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Only makes it fractionally harder though doesn't it.

I have often pleased for the game to have some kind of difficulty level. I just don't understand why the developers don't see the benefits of doing this. Surely they find the game too easy to play as well?

Try this and let me know how it goes for you 😉 

The more I play this version, the more I love it. Lots of little things that improve it quite a bit. Latest find: the 'in or out of ITN squad' indicators in the player search:

screenshot-1543277638951.jpg.f38acc89f3db6142371c2a05b8e2793d.jpg

Just sooooo much better than previous versions.... It's like they read my list of pain points and addressed a bunch of them.

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

Just sooooo much better than previous versions.... It's like they read my list of pain points and addressed a bunch of them.

I wish they had read my list of pain points....🙁

Just now, Lillywhite Dean said:

I wish they had read my list of pain points....🙁

Haha, they didn't read all of mine for sure, but they covered enough little things to improve the experience. Still a bunch of things that could be better.

On 26/11/2018 at 09:47, TheServant said:

The 1st one, it's more of a quality of life suggestion/improvement. As for the 2nd one, that could be a bug. So you should post it on the Bug List or the official forum.

i'm discussing the game. this is the game discussion thread. thanks for your interest.

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

i'm discussing the game. this is the game discussion thread. thanks for your interest.

The Bug List thread is also about discussing the game, but it's specifically discussing the game's bugs(problems, oddities, etc. that need to be fixed). So, you should post your 2nd point there if you want the devs to fix it. And of course, you are welcome.

11 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Not seen this before. Good new feature.

20siogo.jpg

2dja246.jpg

Have not seen this but yes I agree a good little feature, and probably realistic

On 22/11/2018 at 13:51, Helmstuber said:

6 straight league wins
37 awards

What more can I do???

Contact SI on the official forums and ask them to make the game more difficult or for them to implement a difficulty setting.

FMM is just too easy.