Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

In game editor should be improved, We can't see every hidden attributes by IGE. I purchased IGE becuz I wanna see long shot, natural fitness, anticipation, etc.

I don't know I am good or the game is easy. I won 2 times champions league in a row and now have 640M € transfer budget in 2028 with a random 3rd league team from Turkey.

Photo 10.12.2018 11 15 12.jpg

Photo 10.12.2018 11 15 39.jpg

Photo 10.12.2018 11 15 56.png

Photo 10.12.2018 11 16 41.png

7 hours ago, aiko1905 said:

I don't know I am good or the game is easy. I won 2 times champions league in a row and now have 640M € transfer budget in 2028 with a random 3rd league team from Turkey.

Photo 10.12.2018 11 15 12.jpg

Photo 10.12.2018 11 15 39.jpg

Photo 10.12.2018 11 15 56.png

Photo 10.12.2018 11 16 41.png

What tactics do you use?

7 hours ago, aiko1905 said:

One forward is poacher and other one is target man normally, I dont play with 2 target man like above picture.

What about shape, defence attack etc?

1 hour ago, fmhpsgmufc said:

Is there a difference between Commentary only and No commentary mode? Will my results differ?

No, commentary only just doesn't show the visual highlights. 

20 minutes ago, thunderstream said:

I transferred one player (icardi) but I can't get him on first team. How can I get that player the second team to first team.

Sell or demote a first team player then then try promoting him. 

Lads what’s the deal with training this year then? Why do so many players either stop progressing after one season or just simply don’t progress at all? 

Ive bought Callum Paterson (Cardiff City RB) in 5 saves and all but one of them he’s stopped progressing after the first season but in one save he just kept progressing every game/season and developed into the kind of player he would in 2018. Also, I bought a 17 year old player with current of 1.5 stars and 4.5 star potential. He played 10 games that first season but after his first ‘level up’ from game progress he stopped progressing and he changed to 3 star current & potential. I also get an insane amount of player that make zero progress ever despite them being young and a massive step up in facilities, staff and level of football. Their potential stars 4+ when scouted but within a couple of months of buying them their potential goes down to 3 stars with no development.

I just can’t get my head around it. I’m actually starting to like the new training system and agree that last years was just too effective but it just all seems so random.

Loving the game this year, IMO it seems to be decently balanced.

It’s still lacking in one major area for me: managers need to have actual personalities that communicate with the media, that build teams with specific types of player to suit their personal formation and that have history/viewable stats like PC. Every FM I’ve played feels as if I’m just in my own bubble when it could be so much more immersive - imagine having rival managers, managers that speak about you or your team in the media, managers that play in a specific way to stifle you.

Imagine seeing a player retire, become a manager and then develop their own personality by doing the aforementioned. I’d rather see features like this in future versions as opposed to something like improved EME dynamics which for the most part are more cosmetic than anything else.

On 13/12/2018 at 00:09, Ashez said:

Yet people say FMM isn't realistic 😂😂

Screenshot_2018-12-12-23-07-54.thumb.png.fae85d27a60b7eb7be634365bf2d1e9e.png

This is a normal result. Dutchpower hh

Ajax have a great squad. Big talents. If Holland can have they same money as England Spain exc than Ajax is one of the biggest teams of the world again (like in the past when money wasnt so big between countrys ajax won alot), but its all about the money. Frenkie de Jong Donny van de Beek Matthijs de Ligt Hakim Ziyech exc amazing players and so many in jong ajax (all the  ajax youth teams). Without big money u need to sell them soon or later. Thats the problem with countrys without all this big money.

Bayern have a old squad. They fail to let many oldys go. Leaders also recognize this. There own fault. 

On 13/12/2018 at 00:09, Ashez said:

"You couldn't make it up" - real-life football has loads of things that, if they happened to you in FMM, you'd scream at the phone!

Has something changed? .... My front 3 have gone from really consistent to really poor, IF’s aren’t assisting as much, my striker isn’t scoring as many, my midfield are scoring a lot more than usual and I’m getting tons more injuries!! Has there been an update or anything? 

On 12/12/2018 at 23:09, Ashez said:

I call your Ajax vs Bayern, and raise it to:

521127461_Screenshot_20181215-090554_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3d96e19d82f80d01b53e0051296b6e66.jpg

Plus:

Livingston scored five goals and Hearts' Arnaud Djoum was sent off in the space of 14 minutes as the hosts thumped Craig Levein's side at the Tony Macaroni Arena.

Edited by sharaziuk

I have the best team, we won champions league but I got better players. Now I want to sell these worse but I can't. They are really good, they won everything with me, still young, but nobody wants them. In real world I would sell them, can't in game. What can I do?

Either the game is really hard this year or because I don't have a natural striker I'm struggling. 

I'm managing Melbourne Victory like I do every year and on last year's game I won the league by over 20 points with Besart Berisha smashing in more than double the goals of the player who finished second in the top goalscorers list. This year's game Berisha is no longer at the club and I'm struggling big time I'm 5th after 15 games and I was eliminated in the FFA cup at the quarter final stage I'm playing Ola Toivonen up front who's a natural attacking midfielder but I've made him natural as a striker but he's not great. (Some might remember him from playing for Sunderland in real life where he scored 0 goals)

Edited by Westside
2 hours ago, Chris1428 said:

I have the best team, we won champions league but I got better players. Now I want to sell these worse but I can't. They are really good, they won everything with me, still young, but nobody wants them. In real world I would sell them, can't in game. What can I do?

"offer to clubs" isn't working? it generally works for me...

2 hours ago, Chris1428 said:

Try offering them a little cheaper than they're worth. 

13 hours ago, Ashez said:

Who are you? Who are the players? Contract length and wages?

Good players with key attributes for their roles at least 15. I'm champion of Poland every year and I won champions league too. They are players aged 20-30. Contracts length 2-3 years. Wages low comparing to their skills. One goalkeeper is 26 years old. Average key attributes? 16. Wage 6k euro monthly.  Value 8.5 mln euro and I can't sell him for 0!

Edited by Chris1428
Additional info
1 hour ago, Der Kaïzer said:

My GK (De Gea, Pickford, and Fruchtl) oftenly conceded with goal to shot ratio almost 90%.

Please Help! lol (dunno, maybe my defence is just Gloucestershireness)

Tell me about it

5462F599-91A6-44CD-A4C6-04ADC17F1ACE.png