Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

2 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

Sorry for been a brainlet but with the new update do I need to start a new save to feel the benefits so to speak? 

For some updates to take effect a new save must be started unfortunately. I’ve seen updates take effect in a current save before but don’t be surprised to see an old bug in an old save

20 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

For some updates to take effect a new save must be started unfortunately. I’ve seen updates take effect in a current save before but don’t be surprised to see an old bug in an old save

Ah cheers man. Absolute dog shit in my opinion they need to try and fix that 

I update to version 10.1.0 & start new game. try to sell Arrizabalaga to man city amount $80 but only stated $50 in transfer list (Out). may i know why?

Hello Everyone. I am old school player on Football Managers games but just started this year with the FMM experience. I would like anyone to help me how to find ID of my regens and if I can add pictures to them so my save turns bit more pleasurable after few seasons. 

Thanks

4 hours ago, Chris1428 said:

I would like to share my tactic with you, but I don't know how. Which thread should I post in?

Make a new thread and title it with whatever your tactic is. Tag it under tactics.

On 16/12/2018 at 05:15, Chris1428 said:

Good players with key attributes for their roles at least 15. I'm champion of Poland every year and I won champions league too. They are players aged 20-30. Contracts length 2-3 years. Wages low comparing to their skills. One goalkeeper is 26 years old. Average key attributes? 16. Wage 6k euro monthly.  Value 8.5 mln euro and I can't sell him for 0!

I have the exact same problem, running EME.

32 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Before I go all Rambo over on the SI forums, is there any reason why I can’t adjust my budget?

C1C9255F-950B-40CF-B413-71F422B5BDD8.thumb.png.9846e860532b4ae7c5ef5fb4ed0c3f43.png

You can't adjust your budget as you are over the wages budget, £21m p/w is £1.092B per annum.

8 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

You can't adjust your budget as you are over the wages budget, £21m p/w is £1.092B per annum.

That’s the wage budget, not the wage total. My wage total is £4.55m per week so it should allow me plenty of room for more transfer budget. It did just a couple of days prior to this 😂 all of a sudden it stopped allowing it

AE9F8B11-5EEC-4509-8706-541E4AD4949C.thumb.png.5655452c8e755b0e37258fd87bdacce1.png

It even says in the green font that “the board are happy for me to adjust this season’s budgets as I desire”

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

That’s the wage budget, not the wage total. My wage total is £4.55m per week so it should allow me plenty of room for more transfer budget. It did just a couple of days prior to this 😂 all of a sudden it stopped allowing it

AE9F8B11-5EEC-4509-8706-541E4AD4949C.thumb.png.5655452c8e755b0e37258fd87bdacce1.png

It even says in the green font that “the board are happy for me to adjust this season’s budgets as I desire”

I never noticed the net spend stat before, feels like a challenge could be built around that. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I never noticed the net spend stat before, feels like a challenge could be built around that. 

Resets every season I think. Plus it’s wrong anyway. Spent £168m yet the net spend is £167m 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

5 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

That doesn't make sense mate. Sounds buggy to me.

1 minute ago, DutchTony said:

Yeah me too, I’m going to advance a few days to see if anything changes 

23 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

8 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

This is from an end of season backup save, I should have around £800m to play with 😥

C8DEA047-8420-460D-B682-FAFC8DA3F37A.thumb.png.05dde6a500d82781cf4773826e4f88bb.png

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

This is from an end of season backup save, I should have around £800m to play with 😥

C8DEA047-8420-460D-B682-FAFC8DA3F37A.thumb.png.05dde6a500d82781cf4773826e4f88bb.png

To be honest i used to get the same thing happen back with FMM2016 i think it was. But it ALWAYS used to happen when i adjusted my budget to anything over 29M per week. Any more than that, and i would have the same situation you now find yourself in.

I thought all that buggy wage stuff was a thing of the past...

44 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

To be honest i used to get the same thing happen back with FMM2016 i think it was. But it ALWAYS used to happen when i adjusted my budget to anything over 29M per week. Any more than that, and i would have the same situation you now find yourself in.

I thought all that buggy wage stuff was a thing of the past...

I’ve found a way around it. I had to sell a player to get some money on the transfer side so i could adjust the budget again. Sort of forced it to reset by the looks of it

£20m transfer:

85F8B6BB-A51F-4ED0-9CCF-ED2EF985302E.thumb.png.e39abfd8a5f3d201385efd7be81c9ca7.png

Budget adjusted 😛

BC2637F1-8DE0-479F-8EF8-AE32DFA9FB08.thumb.png.0d18eb9f74a21283cbd45ef75dd218bb.png

Transfer window shuts now though! 😂😂

20 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’ve found a way around it. I had to sell a player to get some money on the transfer side so i could adjust the budget again. Sort of forced it to reset by the looks of it

£20m transfer:

85F8B6BB-A51F-4ED0-9CCF-ED2EF985302E.thumb.png.e39abfd8a5f3d201385efd7be81c9ca7.png

Budget adjusted 😛

BC2637F1-8DE0-479F-8EF8-AE32DFA9FB08.thumb.png.0d18eb9f74a21283cbd45ef75dd218bb.png

Transfer window shuts now though! 😂😂

Nice!!!

I may have missed is, but I have tried searching with no success.

This is the first fmm game I've played and I'm more used to playing on a PC. But how do you guys search? I find it almost impossible to do any player searches.

On the PC you can save multiple search criteria (position, age, attributes, etc) but I can't seem to do that on fmm. Have I just missed it?

Also there's the fmscout app if you want to cheat a bit, I'm guessing there isn't anything like that for fmm on Android?

8 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

It's under search, player search.

Where you can click on customise to filter thru players. 

Thanks, but maybe I didn't make myself clear, I just find it an absolute pain to use that search function, I you can't seem to have age and position on the same screen to sort by, it just seems really kludgy, for lack of a better word.

It might just be that's the level of the search function in FMMobile compared to the older PC games, but I have no idea how people can use it to search for players, without resorting to lists from the normal game and trying to find those specific players.

I was just wondering if there was a better way that I had missed.

Maybe I'm just used to it, but I don't really have any issues with the search.

Could you elaborate on what exactly is bothering you about the search? Maybe it might even get fixed in the next edition if we complain about it. 

Was there a sale on the last version after xmas, i know the full and touch on pc have been on sale, maybe mobile soon..

Edited by russy

My coaches ratings of players vary wildly. One was rated 4CA/4.5PA and dropped the week after to 2CA/2.5PA. He's a starter and in decent form and all my coaches are gold/natural. Anyone noticed similar?