Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

samhardy

On 03/12/2018 at 08:00, Scratch said:

I'll admit I was sorely sorely tested that time Colidio instantly retired at the beginning of the season when he was only 7 goals short of 1.5K... Had to walk away for a bit before I hit Save (it was over, but I had to save so I couldn't go back)...

I can understand the temptation and don't want to throw too many stones, which is why a hard save mode would be great. No questions any more...

wow... that must have took you a lot a lot of courage and honesty to do that...Been reading that save and it was really good so was kinda sad to see it not miss the 1.5k mark too. If it was me I think I would have just reloaded the game. Hats off to you

On 10/01/2019 at 11:07, feng10516 said:

Yup, noticed that.. sent my young players on loan the PA reached 5.. the moment the loan ended it became 2.5

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

anw singaporean that supports liverpool too? thats nice..

On 11/01/2019 at 22:58, Beckham2 said:

anw singaporean that supports liverpool too? thats nice..

hihi.. yeah.. liverpool all the way..

just that your nick had me confused.. lol..

4 hours ago, feng10516 said:

hihi.. yeah.. liverpool all the way..

just that your nick had me confused.. lol..

Lol idk beckham went to RM and PSG before so hes not just a man utd player+he plays good football

both the tottenham and the liverpool match was played poorly... we even had to resort to a penalty to score

1 hour ago, Beckham2 said:

Lol idk beckham went to RM and PSG before so hes not just a man utd player+he plays good football

both the tottenham and the liverpool match was played poorly... we even had to resort to a penalty to score

yeah.. I almost fell asleep watching that game... LOL..

10 hours ago, IamGLVTRN said:

Hi guys! Can someone explain the usage of "Time Wasting" as a tactic base to start games? 

Not much point in starting with it unless you're dead set on playing for a draw. Use it near the end of the game when you're winning to try and see it out or to shithouse your way to victory.

Does anybody know if it is possible to swap a team from an unplayable league into a playable league. I know it can be done on the pc version but was wondering if it's possible on the mobile version.

Wanting to stick my local team Fort William from the unplayable Highland League to Scottish League 2.

Any help would be appreciated. 

8 hours ago, FollowFollow53 said:

Does anybody know if it is possible to swap a team from an unplayable league into a playable league. I know it can be done on the pc version but was wondering if it's possible on the mobile version.

Wanting to stick my local team Fort William from the unplayable Highland League to Scottish League 2.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Just thought I would say I am also from Fort William, that’s where I grew up and went to Lochaber High. I left there not long after finishing my apprenticeship and now live in Napier, New Zealand. 

I was hoping they would add the Highland league to this years version as it’s now part of the pyramid system in Scotland, maybe next year 🤞

On 23/02/2019 at 10:21, leandro81 said:

How do I install the tactics I download on this forum?
I copied them in tactics but I can not then import them into the game.
thank you all

You what?

You don’t need to download them just copy them manually into the game with the screenshots provided.

This game makes me break my phone sometimes, probably like a FIFA feeling. Something needs to be sorted out cus this is a big problem in this years game 🙃

IMG_4513.PNG

IMG_4535.PNG

6 hours ago, FMLover:) said:

This game makes me break my phone sometimes, probably like a FIFA feeling. Something needs to be sorted out cus this is a big problem in this years game 🙃

IMG_4513.PNG

IMG_4535.PNG

Believe me i feel your pain!

Hey lads, Is anyone managing to play 2019 for longer than an hour without wanting to break something? Is this the most frustrating version of FMM yet or is it just me? At least last year it was fun bringing through youth players but the new training has put a stop to all that. It’s the least I’ve played FM since I started playing the first champ manager 😢 

52 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Hey lads, Is anyone managing to play 2019 for longer than an hour without wanting to break something? Is this the most frustrating version of FMM yet or is it just me? At least last year it was fun bringing through youth players but the new training has put a stop to all that. It’s the least I’ve played FM since I started playing the first champ manager 😢 

What issues are you having?

15 hours ago, Ashez said:

What issues are you having?

Honestly it would be quicker to list what I’m not having issues with and the only thing I think that’s working right is the interface. Training is fucked, players potential is fucked, finances are fucked, the board and players relationships with the club and me are fucked, players are fucked (all mercenaries), the match engine is fucked .....the graphics and layout are more than acceptable though. 

I guess if you’re a casual or new to this game you may not even notice but anyone with half a brain cell surely you can’t accept this nonsensical bs of an fm version. Champ Manager 2 is more fun to play than this years version. 

21 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Honestly it would be quicker to list what I’m not having issues with and the only thing I think that’s working right is the interface. Training is fucked, players potential is fucked, finances are fucked, the board and players relationships with the club and me are fucked, players are fucked (all mercenaries), the match engine is fucked .....the graphics and layout are more than acceptable though. 

I guess if you’re a casual or new to this game you may not even notice but anyone with half a brain cell surely you can’t accept this nonsensical bs of an fm version. Champ Manager 2 is more fun to play than this years version. 

Personally, I really enjoy this year's version. Could you be more specific? What is your issue other than things being "fucked"?

2019 has been the first game I've liked in years tbh. I'll admit I'm not find of the training though as it's a time sink. 

25 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Training is fucked

Can set the assistant to handle it. It's all simple to understand but it takes time, I only bother with it on long term saves. 

26 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

players potential is fucked

I'll assume this is relating to the new reputation system? It's pretty frustrating but can be worked around. 

27 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

finances are fucked

I've seen some daft wages/sign on fee stuff but that's about it

28 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

the board and players relationships with the club and me are fucked

Morale is kinda broken tbf imo. 

players are fucked (all mercenaries)

Aren't they anyway?

the match engine is fucked

The eme has never been my cup of tea but it's alot better than its been in previous years. I'll assume you mean regarding late AI goals? You just need to react more until you have a super team. 

30 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

the graphics and layout

It's a tad dark imo while the UI has sucked for a while 😛

I'm not a casual or new, but I'm also generally happy-go-lucky and don't like to moan too much. I think it's pretty damn good, entertains me, helps to pass the time. People are offering a hand here - perhaps you could specify a couple of issues and we can see if we can offer any advice on it?

Firstly, like I already said, I found the training a bit ineffective and tedious, so I turned it over to my assistant. Maybe you'll enjoy the game more if you do the same? 🤷‍♂️