FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

· Posted (edited)

Was there a sale on the last version after xmas, i know the full and touch on pc have been on sale, maybe mobile soon..

Edited by russy

My coaches ratings of players vary wildly. One was rated 4CA/4.5PA and dropped the week after to 2CA/2.5PA. He's a starter and in decent form and all my coaches are gold/natural. Anyone noticed similar?

Yup, noticed that.. sent my young players on loan the PA reached 5.. the moment the loan ended it became 2.5

On 03/12/2018 at 08:00, Scratch said:

I'll admit I was sorely sorely tested that time Colidio instantly retired at the beginning of the season when he was only 7 goals short of 1.5K... Had to walk away for a bit before I hit Save (it was over, but I had to save so I couldn't go back)...

I can understand the temptation and don't want to throw too many stones, which is why a hard save mode would be great. No questions any more...

wow... that must have took you a lot a lot of courage and honesty to do that...Been reading that save and it was really good so was kinda sad to see it not miss the 1.5k mark too. If it was me I think I would have just reloaded the game. Hats off to you

On 10/01/2019 at 11:07, feng10516 said:

Yup, noticed that.. sent my young players on loan the PA reached 5.. the moment the loan ended it became 2.5

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

anw singaporean that supports liverpool too? thats nice..

How are  league standarts calculated? I have won UCL with feyenoord and the coefficient remained the same, as you can see in captions..

Screenshot_20190114-015511_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190114-015458_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

On 11/01/2019 at 22:58, Beckham2 said:

anw singaporean that supports liverpool too? thats nice..

hihi.. yeah.. liverpool all the way..

just that your nick had me confused.. lol..

4 hours ago, feng10516 said:

hihi.. yeah.. liverpool all the way..

just that your nick had me confused.. lol..

Lol idk beckham went to RM and PSG before so hes not just a man utd player+he plays good football

both the tottenham and the liverpool match was played poorly... we even had to resort to a penalty to score

1 hour ago, Beckham2 said:

Lol idk beckham went to RM and PSG before so hes not just a man utd player+he plays good football

both the tottenham and the liverpool match was played poorly... we even had to resort to a penalty to score

yeah.. I almost fell asleep watching that game... LOL..

10 hours ago, IamGLVTRN said:

Hi guys! Can someone explain the usage of "Time Wasting" as a tactic base to start games? 

Not much point in starting with it unless you're dead set on playing for a draw. Use it near the end of the game when you're winning to try and see it out or to shithouse your way to victory.