Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, deJong said:

Also VAR seems rather silly to me, the Players make the decision even before the ref had made his', i expect this to be a bug? Am i right?

Yeah there's a problem with the display, the animations move faster than the text so it looks like the players are moving into position before it says the ref has made a decision, kinda breaks the immersion actually when you see the players moving to take a penalty before the ref says so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DrTrippy said:

Anyone know if coaching style makes a difference ?

I work on the logic that anything "gimmicky" they add to the game makes absolutely no difference at all and is simply a line of text to make it look like it's more in depth than what it actually is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/07/2019 at 05:41, DrTrippy said:

Anyone know if coaching style makes a difference ?

You are talking about the Staff Specialism field right? Ie Attacking, Defensive, Fitness, Youth, GK, Motivational, etc? If so:

Coaches can very occasionally give permanent boosts to players listed under their name in the Staff screen. This happens outside the normal training development and does not use up any of their potential development points (Potential Ability - Current Ability) like normal development does. It's effectively a free/bonus upgrade for the player.  

The attributes they boost depend on their area of specialism. Fitness coaches will increase one or more of Pace, Stamina, Strength. Motivational coaches will increase Teamwork and Decisions. Attacking coaching will increase the attacking attributes, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scratch said:

You are talking about the Staff Specialism field right? Ie Attacking, Defensive, Fitness, Youth, GK, Motivational, etc? If so:

Coaches can very occasionally give permanent boosts to players listed under their name in the Staff screen. This happens outside the normal training development and does not use up any of their potential development points (Potential Ability - Current Ability) like normal development does. It's effectively a free/bonus upgrade for the player.  

The attributes they boost depend on their area of specialism. Fitness coaches will increase one or more of Pace, Stamina, Strength. Motivational coaches will increase Teamwork and Decisions. Attacking coaching will increase the attacking attributes, etc.

And because I know @samhardy likes proof :D, I wrote up how these are a free bonus over here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2019 at 08:50, Dar J said:

They are separate updates.. the one for July is 10.2.4, maybe it's not out for everyone yet

Oh! Alright. Hopefully, it will rollout for everyone soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm still only seeing 10.2.3 on my phone (Android) or on the web (Play Store and App Store). This is a super slow rollout (or maybe they cancelled it/ delayed it further because of issues with it?). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see it now. Hopefully they have fixed the signing players for free when their on loan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody notice after updating and loading up a save.. Some players attributes have took a pounding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, russy said:

Anybody notice after updating and loading up a save.. Some players attributes have took a pounding

There's also players missing I think. For example I'm convinced Ryan Edmondson at Leeds used to be in their reserve list, and now he's not.

Edited by Schwantz34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ı have a question.

 

I have İphone  7. How can ı load face packs, logos etc. via itunes? can yo help to me? ı tried but ı can not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tamamla said:

Hi ı have a question.

 

I have İphone  7. How can ı load face packs, logos etc. via itunes? can yo help to me? ı tried but ı can not.

All the instructions are in the post of each graphics pack. The most important thing is to make sure it’s a fresh installation of the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Foxy said:

All the instructions are in the post of each graphics pack. The most important thing is to make sure it’s a fresh installation of the game.

 

I know but any pictures or videos for this? Because of I failed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×