FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

Chat FMM19 General Discussion

I absolutely love the player search with the positions/colour tapping and player footedness.

Yeah - we are trying to find out why the pre-orders are slow to deliver at the moment. For those of you struggling, cancelling the pre-order, rebooting and purchasing should solve.

Just now, Alari said:

Yeah - we are trying to find out why the pre-orders are slow to deliver at the moment. For those of you struggling, cancelling the pre-order, rebooting and purchasing should solve.

Ninja'd! haha

3 minutes ago, Sharex15 said:

No, Xiaomi

Which one please? Seems odd if it would be clipped only on one side.

5 minutes ago, Alari said:

Which one please? Seems odd if it would be clipped only on one side.

Redmi note 5

29 minutes ago, Sharex15 said:

Redmi note 5

You need to do it on your phone app menu, stretch to display isn't on the user interface 

41 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Screenshot_2018-11-01-20-56-25.thumb.png.f1aafde5301ef2b51f48bf728bcc0c57.png

Potential help from @Alari, you might have to restart your device during this process. 

If this works you might need to pin this. 

Didn't mind the colour scheme in the reveal however really dislike the purple and yellow skin now I've played with it.

Played my first couple of games. Got really worried when I conceded a goal for the first time, and then straight afterwards conceded a carbon copy of the first goal. Until I realised it was a replay, that is 🙈😂

5 minutes ago, Aaron55 said:

Played my first couple of games. Got really worried when I conceded a goal for the first time, and then straight afterwards conceded a carbon copy of the first goal. Until I realised it was a replay, that is 🙈😂

That got me as well!

Canceled my preorder on app store and was able to purchase and download right away.  Just downloading faces, logos, and kits, and off I go

How do you train players to learn a new position? I can train them to focus on specific roles but it seems as though a completely new position is not possible any more?

I'm trying to retrain Jack Clarke to a winger as he is currently a striker in the game.

Just now, weponarmor said:

How do you train players to learn a new position? I can train them to focus on specific roles but it seems as though a completely new position is not possible any more?

I'm trying to retrain Jack Clarke to a winger as he is currently a striker in the game.

Go to training and in overall you click in position and it will open a screen to select the new position. 

1 minute ago, weponarmor said:

Next to role focus is position focus, tap on the position and it’ll bring up a pitch view where you can select the position you want to retrain him to

1 hour ago, Rob2017 said:

I absolutely love the player search with the positions/colour tapping and player footedness.

Loved it when I saw that in game! 

1 minute ago, zaangie said:

Go to training and in overall you click in position and it will open a screen to select the new position. 

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Next to role focus is position focus, tap on the position and it’ll bring up a pitch view where you can select the position you want to retrain him to

Thank you both!

4 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

What does the highlighted stats mean on the player page? 

This is for the key attributes for thier best role I believe.

8 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

What does the highlighted stats mean on the player page? 

Those are the attributes best suited to the role next to his display pic

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Those are the attributes best suited to the role next to his display pic

So that would change when I change the training? 

4 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

So that would change when I change the training? 

Yes, but go into settings and change “player attribute highlighting” to “trained role” instead of “recommend role”

14 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Yes, but go into settings and change “player attribute highlighting” to “trained role” instead of “recommend role”

Thanks