Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FM 2019 Mobile Wonderkids Complete List

Stam

3 minutes ago, Gelaktronikz said:

I am quite surprised to not see Benjamin Heinrichs (RB) and Kieran Tierney (LB) in this list.

Both of them are over the age of 21 at game start, so they don't count. :)

On 02/11/2018 at 20:01, mustafa58 said:

Best Turkish young players

-Cengiz Under 

-Emre Mor

-Ozan Kabak

-Eljif Elmas***

-Ferdi Kadioglu 

-Zeki Celik

-Yunus Akgün 

-Atalay Babacan

-Berke Özer 

Ali Akman

11 minutes ago, Stam said:

Who are you referring to?

Well, there are some I can't mention yet as I'm using 'em in challenges. But one I definitely do like to mention is Brandon Baiye (Club Brugge). Has a PA of at least 4* (sometimes even 4.5)

On 11/04/2019 at 01:46, Bernard bernard said:

I'm still waiting for Wonderkid February database 😌

Guess it’s not coming ? Gotta use summer database or hope not too many downgrades from this list .🤷🏼‍♂️

On 20/02/2019 at 19:11, zkimah said:

why is A. Maier listed as a defensive midfielder even though his only natural position in the game is central midflelder?

Mate do u really care that much. It takes ages to make this painstaking list and instead of appreciating Stam’s effort guys are just waiting for the update and whatnot. Give it a break, I want it as well but if u really gonna be like that make it urself

On 15/05/2019 at 05:32, Stam said:

I intend to do the winter update later this month. Apologies it has taken me so long.

Sounds good. Interesting to see who added /removed or upgrade/downgrade

One of the best young players I have used is Marcos Paulo, 16 yr old at Fluminense, always ends up with 20 in all advanced playmaker stats. Used him for three different careers and only costs £2-5m

On 05/05/2019 at 11:33, Gunners Rishi said:

Mate do u really care that much. It takes ages to make this painstaking list and instead of appreciating Stam’s effort guys are just waiting for the update and whatnot. Give it a break, I want it as well but if u really gonna be like that make it urself

you replied to the wrong person, mate

On 02/06/2019 at 12:03, Albionic said:

One of the best young players I have used is Marcos Paulo, 16 yr old at Fluminense, always ends up with 20 in all advanced playmaker stats. Used him for three different careers and only costs £2-5m

What League did you load to get him? I have England, Portugal, Spain and Germany and don't have him. 

On 23/07/2019 at 14:26, RomanSS said:

What League did you load to get him? I have England, Portugal, Spain and Germany and don't have him. 

I myself used USA and Spain along with England (where I'm managing) and found him:) 

On 06/11/2018 at 21:21, Gelaktronikz said:

I am quite surprised to not see Benjamin Henrichs (RB) and Kieran Tierney (LB) in this list.

I think so!

Everytime i play the game, i will buy Henrich as my right back

we can contact with some tools, like skype

Hi all.

I wonder why many of players from this list didn't reach their ability and playing in lower leagues. may be after the update their ability changes? I check some of them in 2025, and they are awful

4 minutes ago, Ishkov Mtvey said:

Hi all.

I wonder why many of players from this list didn't reach their ability and playing in lower leagues. may be after the update their ability changes? I check some of them in 2025, and they are awful

These players are also going to need some luck like Gumny who plays in Polish league might not have any transfer to any big European league where he wouldn't be able to fulfill his potential while their personality is one of the biggest issues for wonderkids like Barco and Mor who had bad personality would never reach their full potential

4 hours ago, Ishkov Mtvey said:

For example: Ian MaatsenScreenshot_2019-08-21-15-02-16-263_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.86cb500c4fb27583df442268853bbb4f.pngn from Chelsea. Normal personality, best league, great team. But in his 23 he is not good. And many other players

This could be because game time that he got, his form or his morale as you can see he's just a backup, not really consistent with his form and has the worst morale

With personality I would say ambitious and very ambitious will make the best results

it's true, he was on loan or sit on the bench. You think, if he had regular game time, his rates could be much better?

Why his cost is so low, 800 k and hem is yours. 

8 hours ago, Ishkov Mtvey said:

it's true, he was on loan or sit on the bench. You think, if he had regular game time, his rates could be much better?

Why his cost is so low, 800 k and hem is yours. 

Yes his rating will grow better if he does get more game time and his cost is low because he doesn't live up his hype when he's already 23 

This can be seen in players like Renato Sanches where his value in real life is slowly decreasing day by day

Thank you for this list! It's fun finding wonderkids in FM and it's much more exciting to find out that some wonderkids have cheap release clauses that you could take advantage of. I'm trying to recall some of the players names but to no avail. It would be great if someone already made a list for themselves.

Edited by RC3_Madridismo
Duplicate words.