Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FMM19: Training & Retraining Position Guide

Nucleus

On 16/11/2018 at 02:03, Dar J said:

I agree with the rating system but I think training is perfect think about real life a payer once he gets to 25 is unlikely to improve that much  

If the player is peak physically at age 25,i may agree. But, the mental attributes, such as decision, teamwork, creativity should not peaked at 25, those attributes are related to brain and not mucsle, mucsle will peak early at 25, but the mental attributes should still be growing because experience help you make a better decision. 

I made a thread up about not understanding the trainings from having every single player to organise training for I don’t get all the options, and the progress bar stuff, had the game since November 2nd and get confused at the training screen

I gotta say I love the new training. I'm much more addicted now because I can actually see the players progressing and guide that progress. I'm more invested in the players than ever before...

Yes, the balance could be improved so that players don't just stop at a certain point, but loving it anyway. 

Ideally, I'd like them to really think through the stages for each attribute. Decisions should grow more slowly, keep going up as they get more experience and not drop (at least not much). etc etc.. But I think they are on the right path

Edited by Scratch

Hey quick question but every time I change the specific attribute to train it always swaps back usually after a match played, is this supposed to happen it’s very annoying 

3 minutes ago, GillyOG said:

Hey quick question but every time I change the specific attribute to train it always swaps back usually after a match played, is this supposed to happen it’s very annoying 

Could be a bug. Post it on the bug list mate 😁

8 minutes ago, GillyOG said:

Doesn’t happen after every game, but happens a lot for me!

On 24/11/2018 at 12:10, GillyOG said:

@Rob2017

just posted in the bugs section with screenshots, my players always revert after every game :(

I’ve had the same problem. Hopefully it can be fixed as part of the next update. 

8 minutes ago, StueyBTRFC said:

OP suggested turning a WB into a BBM and I couldn't resist.

Screenshot_20181129-175132.jpg

Screenshot_20181129-175213.jpg

Great shout that!

I used TAA as a BBM a lot last year and he was great, this year he is even better as his stamina is better 😀

18 minutes ago, StueyBTRFC said:

OP suggested turning a WB into a BBM and I couldn't resist.

Screenshot_20181129-175132.jpg

Screenshot_20181129-175213.jpg

I’ll take full credit for it too 😛

He looks awesome!

2 hours ago, Nucleus said:

I’ll take full credit for it too 😛

He looks awesome!

Give him the armband this year too. 35 assists last season beat Fekirs record by 9 

Just now, StueyBTRFC said:

Give him the armband this year too. 35 assists last season beat Fekirs record by 9 

All thanks to me 😛

Thanks for this guide! I have a question though.

When a player has peaked, but is continuing to grow stature on the pitch, is there any point in placing them on intensive training? Especially if they prefer a heavier schedule. Since they no longer gain training experience, is light training better so that they can avoid injuries?

7 hours ago, matrixneo said:

Thanks for this guide! I have a question though.

When a player has peaked, but is continuing to grow stature on the pitch, is there any point in placing them on intensive training? Especially if they prefer a heavier schedule. Since they no longer gain training experience, is light training better so that they can avoid injuries?

It’s something I’ve been experimenting with to be honest, but I can’t shake the feeling that they’d decline faster if not on at least medium training? It’s something that would need a lot of testing on that’s for sure

21 hours ago, Nucleus said:

It’s something I’ve been experimenting with to be honest, but I can’t shake the feeling that they’d decline faster if not on at least medium training? It’s something that would need a lot of testing on that’s for sure

True, this is what I'm actually doing at the moment unless the player constantly gets injured

1. Do players really develop more with the intensive training or they would achieve it with normal at some stage of the game?

2. Shouldn't we let all young reserve team player train intensive until we need them to play for the first time?

3. Does it make the change if we train technical and psychical attributes in the beginning then only mental when he doesn't want to develop anymore? Will the player still develop metal attributes when he is significantly unlikely to improve?

4. Why some players are unlikely to improve significantly and some of them just unlikely to improve? Should we keep normal training for the first with hope they will develop? Should we give light training to players who won't develop?

5. Is there any sense of intensive training for the players who are unlikely to improve significantly and unlikely to improve?

6. Why the players unlikely to improve in the future still have some green color on progress bar? It's confusing.

Edited by Chris1428
7 minutes ago, Chris1428 said:

1. Do players really develop more with the intensive training or they would achieve it with normal at some stage of the game?

I would assume so, but it would take a lot of testing. You’d think that at some stage the player would reach his PA, he “should” reach it faster under IT but then injuries can severely hamper his chances

2. Shouldn't we let all young reserve team player train intensive until we need them to play for the first time?

This depends entirely on the players surely?

3. Does it make the change if we train technical and psychical attributes in the beginning then only mental when he doesn't want to develop anymore? Will the player still develop metal attributes when he is significantly unlikely to improve?

Not sure I get what you mean here.

4. Why some players are unlikely to improve significantly and some of them just unlikely to improve? Should we keep normal training for the first with hope they will develop? Should we give light training to players who won't develop?

Again, this is down to the individual players in my opinion.

5. Is there any sense of intensive training for the players who are unlikely to improve significantly and unlikely to improve?

I personally wouldn’t put player at their peak on intensive as I don’t see the point, but then the question remains that they would decline faster? I’m not sure I know the answer

My answers in bold on the quote, hope that helps a little

6. What happens when we set the peaked player into light training? Is it better for him than normal training? Will it save his attributes from dropping?

7. Why the player with resilient physique complains about intensive training and assistant is telling he may get injured?

8. What's wrong with the game? When player is in the II team there is info that he would benefit more from better facilities - I have it max upgraded, but when I promote him to the first team it disappears - I think the game has a problem here.

Yeah that helped a lot Nuke, thanks mate 

1 minute ago, Chris1428 said:

6. What happens when we set the peaked player into light training? Is it better for him than normal training? Will it save his attributes from dropping?

I couldn’t answer that as I’ve not experimented with it.

7. Why the player with resilient physique complains about intensive training and assistant is telling he may get injured?

No idea, ask him

8. What's wrong with the game? When player is in the II team there is info that he would benefit more from better facilities - I have it max upgraded, but when I promote him to the first team it disappears - I think the game has a problem here.

Post this on the bug list 

Any more questions?

Ive noticed that when a player levels up they don't seem to always improve on the attribute you've focused training on. Technique for instance seems to be pointless to try and improve. Aerial can go up to 20 easily but technique doesn't budge 🤔

On 12/12/2018 at 16:54, Snip said:

Ive noticed that when a player levels up they don't seem to always improve on the attribute you've focused training on. Technique for instance seems to be pointless to try and improve. Aerial can go up to 20 easily but technique doesn't budge 🤔

Yeah, there are some that are pointless to try to improve. Never had any luck with teamwork, technique etc... Or Arial or Agility for keepers.

Speaking of which, it seems Agility is no longer important for keepers? It's not one of the highlighted attributes, but I've always considered it one of the top 4 (with Arial, Handling and Reflexes). 

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, there are some that are pointless to try to improve. Never had any luck with teamwork, technique etc... Or Arial or Agility for keepers.

Speaking of which, it seems Agility is no longer important for keepers? It's not one of the highlighted attributes, but I've always considered it one of the top 4 (with Arial, Handling and Reflexes). 

I ignore what the game says is a primary attribute to be honest, I go with what I believe is a primary attribute

5 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I ignore what the game says is a primary attribute to be honest, I go with what I believe is a primary attribute

Well I'm assuming Agility is still a primary attribute for a keeper, given it's a keeper only attribute! So yeah, I guess I'm with you.  :D 

It is interesting that they didn't choose that though. Why on earth would not choose the real primary attributes? That doesn't make any sense at all! Unless it really is less important than some of the other ones, weird as that would be. So confusing...

5 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Well I'm assuming Agility is still a primary attribute for a keeper, given it's a keeper only attribute! So yeah, I guess I'm with you.  :D 

It is interesting that they didn't choose that though. Why on earth would not choose the real primary attributes? That doesn't make any sense at all! Unless it really is less important than some of the other ones, weird as that would be. So confusing...

Agility apparently isn’t a primary attribute for either GK or Sweeper Keeper. So basically to train a goalkeepers agility (which as you say is probably his only real attribute) you have to focus individually on that attribute! Games mad sometimes 😂

7 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Agility apparently isn’t a primary attribute for either GK or Sweeper Keeper. So basically to train a goalkeepers agility (which as you say is probably his only real attribute) you have to focus individually on that attribute! Games mad sometimes 😂

Yeah, but whenever I choose the Agility attribute, it never actually increases.. It looks to me like that is set in stone and can never be improved. :( 

Just now, Scratch said:

Yeah, but whenever I choose the Agility attribute, it never actually increases.. It looks to me like that is set in stone and can never be improved. :( 

Because you are born with 13 agility. Have you never seen the video of Baby De Gea leaping like a cat and clawing away a strike bound for the top corner! 😛 You can’t teach that!😂

On 14/12/2018 at 10:32, Nucleus said:

Because you are born with 13 agility. Have you never seen the video of Baby De Gea leaping like a cat and clawing away a strike bound for the top corner! 😛 You can’t teach that!😂

327B1F2C-AF44-4B9A-9E15-251A7203DB82.gif