Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FMM19: Training & Retraining Position Guide

Nucleus

On 14/12/2018 at 10:32, Nucleus said:

Because you are born with 13 agility. Have you never seen the video of Baby De Gea leaping like a cat and clawing away a strike bound for the top corner! 😛 You can’t teach that!😂

Probably how he came out... 

I just bought Robben's regen and i can't change his training to Inside Forward because it only shows right midfielder roles.Is there a way to do it?

20 minutes ago, MoussaSowFB said:

I just bought Robben's regen and i can't change his training to Inside Forward because it only shows right midfielder roles.Is there a way to do it?

Retrain his position to either aml or amr first, then it will allow you to change his training to IF 😁

4 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Retrain his position to either aml or amr first, then it will allow you to change his training to IF 😁

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Snip said:

I think that teamwork might be this year's stamina bug? So many promising results coming into the game with 5 teamwork. 

Teamwork is linked to workrate so if its low it could be an indication they are lazy rather than just selfish

15 hours ago, phila said:

Teamwork is linked to workrate so if its low it could be an indication they are lazy rather than just selfish

I guess so,, but either way there are far too many players have that really low teamwork. Some 4/ 5 star defenders coming through with shocking teamwork. That I can't seem to improve at all.

27 minutes ago, Snip said:

I guess so,, but either way there are far too many players have that really low teamwork. Some 4/ 5 star defenders coming through with shocking teamwork. That I can't seem to improve at all.

Agreed. I understand that it’s something that can’t really be trained but surely it should improve with age? Which it doesn’t and it should be fixed really. It’s the same issue with technique too

end of the day,  if it can’t be trained then it shouldn’t be considered an option on the training screen

Its been an issue Ive had with the game for since the last release - regens are highly likely to come back with very low stamina or teamwork. You get a few years into the game and its very hard to find a player who doesnt have this affliction

I've got a question regarding the off-season. Do I have to change the intensity to low every time the season ends or is normal and intensive training still okay?

6 hours ago, zkimah said:

I've got a question regarding the off-season. Do I have to change the intensity to low every time the season ends or is normal and intensive training still okay?

I don't think they train during the off season

On 11/03/2019 at 05:16, Dar J said:

I don't think they train during the off season

I thought it showed players training offseason just training reports / schedule says off season but my players all still have medium intensity, position, role etc 🤔?

On 06/04/2019 at 22:20, DIRECTFX said:

I thought it showed players training offseason just training reports / schedule says off season but my players all still have medium intensity, position, role etc 🤔?

You would still see the intensity, position etc but they don't actually train. I read it somewhere on SI forum

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 04:41, Dar J said:

You would still see the intensity, position etc but they don't actually train. I read it somewhere on SI forum

THX for clearing it up bro.... 👍

Hi!I am from the biggest FMM blog of China which is called fmh tieba,can I copy this article to our blog?I will mark the author and source.

46 minutes ago, gzhd said:

Hi!I am from the biggest FMM blog of China which is called fmh tieba,can I copy this article to our blog?I will mark the author and source.

I’m going to say no about copying it. I’m more than happy for you to link it though :) 

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

I’m going to say no about copying it. I’m more than happy for you to link it though :) 

But I will emphasize that you are the author....

35 minutes ago, gzhd said:

But I will emphasize that you are the author....

Not really the point. I’d rather it be linked so traffic would be directed this way.

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Not really the point. I’d rather it be linked so traffic would be directed this way.

added 0 minutes later
16 minutes ago, gzhd said:

ok

3 hours ago, Rob said:

Don’t steal his stuff. Link to it. He put a lot of hard work in to it.

I kown his put a lot of hard work in to it.But my intention is not to steal,I just want to share this article and translate it into Chinese.

3 hours ago, Rob said:

Don’t steal his stuff. Link to it. He put a lot of hard work in to it.

My English is poor,I can't find the right word to express what I mean

Think he wants his Chinese followers able to read the article in Chinese because they probably don’t all read English . So maybe Nucleus can pop article in translator app then have different language versions when the guy links this article?

On 13/07/2019 at 14:32, gzhd said:

added 0 minutes later

ok

I kown his put a lot of hard work in to it.But my intention is not to steal,I just want to share this article and translate it into Chinese.

My English is poor,I can't find the right word to express what I mean

On 13/07/2019 at 10:51, Nucleus said:

I think that is what would work for both as Nucleus still gets traffic here and gzhd can still link in his blog since his followers can read the Chinese version . Just my guess lmk if I’m off base and to kick stones 😳

Is there a way to change a players position permanently? I've retrained a ST to AML but it keeps flicking back to ST and changing his training focus.

1 hour ago, LCMFC said:

Is there a way to change a players position permanently? I've retrained a ST to AML but it keeps flicking back to ST and changing his training focus.

That sounds like a bug to me. I’d report it over on the bug thread :) 

Very very late to the party... I hope I still can get good answer here:

What's Focus Role really do? Does it act more like Positional training (teach the player to get comfortable in that position and that's all)? Or, does it like telling the player to focus their training on specific attributes sets that have correlation with that Role (and put anything else in lesser priority)?

Edited by Blancos