Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Player decides against move to your club?

Rob1910

Hi I'm looking for some help please.

I've tried to sign a few players,both offers accepted by clubs but when negotiating the contract it states" the player doesn't believe a move to your club would benefit his career at this time".

It leaves me unable to negotiate as the mood is zero and all options are greyed out.

Players in question are Chris Cadden Motherwell and Greg Kiltie Kilmarnock I'm playing as Rangers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Well, if they don't believe the move would be beneficial for them, it makes sense for them not to want to negotiate with you. Out of curiosity, what would be their role with your Rangers squad should you be able to sign them?

They were both going to be rotational or eventual first team but when I offered it came up hot prospect. I'll try and reoffer it could be the role was too low.

Thanks

37 minutes ago, Rob1910 said:

Hi I'm looking for some help please.

I've tried to sign a few players,both offers accepted by clubs but when negotiating the contract it states" the player doesn't believe a move to your club would benefit his career at this time".

It leaves me unable to negotiate as the mood is zero and all options are greyed out.

Players in question are Chris Cadden Motherwell and Greg Kiltie Kilmarnock I'm playing as Rangers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey version 1,910. I’m version 2,017.

Hey :)

im being really dumb I think...I can't offer a role? I enquire, both clubs will "reluctantly accept £1.5m" I offer it the club accepts.

negotiation screen already has hot prospect greyed out but accepted?

3 minutes ago, Rob1910 said:

im being really dumb I think...I can't offer a role? I enquire, both clubs will "reluctantly accept £1.5m" I offer it the club accepts.

Version 2017, can you help? @Rob2017

4 minutes ago, Rob1910 said:

If you’re still getting the same screen as you posted above then they simply will not sign for you no matter what you can offer

Basically a player showing this string has absolutely zero interest in signing for you - even if they had a little bit you would be able to bribe them with a good squad status or sacks of cash. If you feel this is wrong do feel free to give us more deails.

10 hours ago, Rob1910 said:

They were both going to be rotational or eventual first team but when I offered it came up hot prospect. I'll try and reoffer it could be the role was too low.

Thanks

For some reason Motherwell and Killie were fighting for 2nd and third in my hibs game, How are they doing in your Rangers game? Maybe they don't want to move to Rangers because they want first team football and not rotation. Have you tried giving them the important roles?

I think it's realistic having some players not want to sign for you, regardless of who you are managing. There are players out there who are happy playing where they are for a variety of reasons. It's refreshing to see it's not all about the money for some footballers 😉

41 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I think it's realistic having some players not want to sign for you, regardless of who you are managing. There are players out there who are happy playing where they are for a variety of reasons. It's refreshing to see it's not all about the money for some footballers 😉

Yes it's very realistic... I've had players refuse to sign for me because they don't want to move abroad and as annoying as it it can be I love it

I'm not given the option of assigning a role. I offer the price the club asks and when I go to negotiation screen the role is already accepted as a hot prospect?

2 hours ago, Rob1910 said:

I'm not given the option of assigning a role. I offer the price the club asks and when I go to negotiation screen the role is already accepted as a hot prospect?

Like Alari said above: "Basically a player showing this string has absolutely zero interest in signing for you - even if they had a little bit you would be able to bribe them with a good squad status or sacks of cash."

There's no way to sign these players. If they had some interest you could offer them max salary, key player status and whatever else might tempt them, but they don't even want to talk to you. 

Both players not wanting to sign at all but guess that can happen it's just I've  signed both these players in 2017 and 2018 editions with no issues and both have turned out really well for the club.

In my save Rangers and Celtic nipping and tucking for top, Aberdeen, Killie and Hibs kicking seven bells out of each other for 3rd St Mirren, St Johnstone, Hearts and Motherwell fighting for a top 6 place.

Screenshot_20181104-092331.thumb.jpg.8f855a0691c0929fc7d9e4cf53c78cf0.jpg

All pretty realistic apart from possibly At Mirren doing as well and arguably Rangers! ;)