Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Talent Factory!

The Talent Factory! 

The Talent Factory is a brand new challenge I have created for Fmm 19 after seeing The Full Fmm 19 Wonder kid List by @Stam. The aim of the Challenge is to see how many years in a row a youngster that you are managing wins the Best Player in Europe award. The instructions are to first find a club before you get rid of any one over the age of 20 and then replace the Starting XI and subs with anyone who is in wonder kid age. The players can be signed or be at the club already BUT your signings have to cost less than £20 million, you're the one who has to unveil them on the global stage so Mbappe is out of the question! Then, you at a season and one of your wonder kids has to win the best Player in Europe award. But as Monaco know very well, one day your stars will have to move on, Lemar, Mbappe, Bakoyoko, Mendy and Co were too good to be stuck with a team with a maximum wage €170,000 and you have to reflect this by selling your protégés on to further their careers and you have to replace them and start all over again! However, I appreciate the fact that you will have a ridiculous amount of money so after Season 1 you're allowed to make one marquee signing who can be any age and of any cost. But if this Marquee signing is under 26 and wins Best Player in Europe then that season won't count and you have to replace the squad anyway. And that's the good option as if the Marquee signing is over 26 and wins Best Player in Europe your attempt is over! 

Please don't cheat, only real players, no reloading or editing if asked submit your save and just use your common sense. 

Leader board! 

Edited by Gunners Rishi
1 hour ago, Gunners Rishi said:

But as Monaco [...] a team that has only been in Ligue 1 since 2013 

Wow wow I must stand up here. 2011-2013 was an accidental mate. They've been regulars in Ligue 1 since 1953, with other accidents in 1969 and 1976, if I remember well. And 8 times champions btw. You're gonna want to correct that sentence 😎

17 minutes ago, Gonzolito said:

Wow wow I must stand up here. 2011-2013 was an accidental mate. They've been regulars in Ligue 1 since 1953, with other accidents in 1969 and 1976, if I remember well. And 8 times champions btw. You're gonna want to correct that sentence 😎

I am really sorry mate 😥 i sound really ungrateful especially since you gave us Henry. 

4 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

I am really sorry mate 😥 i sound really ungrateful especially since you gave us Henry.

No worries, I don't know every club history either  😉

Oh and btw we had our own Englishman : Hoddle came in from the Spurs in 87 and was quite good actually. Monaco was coached at that time by... Wenger 😁

Don’t you think it’s funny how Arsene managed two great teams in Monaco and Arsenal but did Nagoya Grampus 8 in between?

added 0 minutes
Edited by Gunners Rishi