Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Squad status

starfly3r

6 hours ago, Nucleus said:

You have to give him a new contract with the new squad status you want him to have 

Ignore this, see Nucleus' answer.

Edited by veerus
whoops

I assumed the OP meant how to change a players squad status on his player page. The only way around it is to give him a new contract with whichever status you wish to give him? If he accepts that or not is a different story. First thing I do when I start a new save in this years game is offer each player I have plans for a new contract with the squad status I feel is best suited to them. Some players ask to be a “first team” member, but have accepted roles as low as backup

added 0 minutes later

Screw what my assman thinks! I’m in charge!

24 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

added 0 minutes later

Screw what my assman thinks! I’m in charge!

Well you do support United and Mourinho did get away with a naughty little eye poke a few years back on Barca's assistant! 

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

The only way around it is to give him a new contract with whichever status you wish to give him?

LOL clearly I haven't been paying close attention to this part (been messing around with training more).  I always just left squad status as is and didn't realize I could set those now as well. :O

New contract doesn't work. I'm singing players for first team status then after signing contracts they are turning into backup. Sometimes it also changes in another way. It's very silly. 4 players are first team 4 are rotation 14 are backup - while my team are champions of polish ekstraklasa every year.

Edited by Chris1428