Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The ‘100 Club’ - Vibe’s most exclusive challenge

Rob

11 hours ago, Scratch said:

Hi @Rob2017 - reckon you could find room for me up on that board? 115 goals in 50 games, which is 2.3 goals per game by my calculations:

china1kc-season03-60.jpg

Thanks! 

@Foxy... sorry dude, but it's update time again please! 

@Rob @Foxy - Lucky you didn't add my last effort, as this time around Pedro scored 129 goals at 2.43 goals per match:

china1kc-season04-40.jpg

No hurry to add me, but next time it's updated would be great to get this one added. Thanks fellas!

On 25/12/2018 at 19:55, EvzeyWales said:

Hi @Rob finally made a leaderboard! Will update the 1k career when I get a chance also.

1B383520-7892-4A11-919F-417A00020B35.thumb.png.7199914987840c191d12894c93031e26.png

9 hours ago, Scratch said:

@Rob @Foxy - Lucky you didn't add my last effort, as this time around Pedro scored 129 goals at 2.43 goals per match:

china1kc-season04-40.jpg

No hurry to add me, but next time it's updated would be great to get this one added. Thanks fellas!

I will get you lads added in the next few days 😁

Very chuffed that I can now be a part of this :D

3rd place no less! (would have been even slightly better if I had not sold my guy to PSG only to then immediately buy him back - he wouldn't accept my contract offers to I had to get creative)

Screenshot_20190116_200802_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Hello lads, first message here but I used to came (and read only lol) last here when I started to play to fmm18
If I want to try, does i need to post screenshot before I start or no ?

It was a cold night in February, a light snow was falling and in the dark empty streets the only life was a lone Fox looking for a place to warm himself. As he walked head down his mind wandered back to the sunny summer of 2018 when he and Fiete Arp achieved his life’s ambition of a 100+ goal season.

A warm glow and the sound of revelry made him lift his head as he past a very grand looking building. He stopped and looked through the window and was greeted to the sight of a roaring fire, champagne being quaffed and what looked like dancing girls about to perform a routine.

The foxes presence at the window had been noted though and suddenly a Welsh dragon appeared. “What the f**k do you want boyo” he roared “can I come in and warm myself up and perhaps get a drink?” asked the fox. The dragon thought for a moment and then burst out laughing.

Through his tears of laughter he managed to say “you have never had a striker score more than 100 goals on an FMM19 save have you?”

No” said the fox sadly.

”Well f**k off then and don’t come back till you do” and with that the dragon pulled the curtains shut.

The fox carried on his way when suddenly  a beam of light came from the sky and in front of him was a shining knight.

Hello Foxy, my name is Alexsandar the Great and we have work to do”.

What a fantastic story, up until the point you assumed I’d say “Boyo” that completely threw me and I’m not quite sure how to react

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

What a fantastic story, up until the point you assumed I’d say “Boyo” that completely threw me and I’m not quite sure how to react

You are Welsh so embrace it and admit you say “boyo” just like I am from the West Country so talk like a farmer and say “alright my luver” every 5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You are Welsh so embrace it and admit you say “boyo” just like I am from the West Country so talk like a farmer and say “alright my luver” every 5 minutes.

I’m not from the bloody valleys!! That’s a bloody @Taff thing to say lol

You’ve never said “alright my luver” to me 😂

20 minutes ago, martinbog19 said:

Hi Rob! Reckon Moise Kean earned me a place on the leaderboard?

1184007260_IMG_35192.thumb.PNG.f971e2b0df1203fe18359754f8568304.PNG

IMG_3521.PNG

Those attributes 😍