Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The ‘100 Club’ - Vibe’s most exclusive challenge

Rob

E8CA3FB3-CF5E-4429-BBFF-B558F51C769A.jpeg.6a0ce02b903d53c6c22479efc2b4bfe6.jpeg

The Club

Imagine the typical Private Members Club: dozens of successful and exclusive members sitting on fine leather chairs, smoke billowing from heavily puffed cigars, all entertaining one another with stories of success and prosperity.  In between sips of expensive champagne they would bask in their glorious superiority over those not present and the secrecy of the place they now sat. Money talks, and at these clubs it does too, for wealth is not just of pocket but also of image and storytelling. Well the ‘100 Club’ is Vibe’s very own version of this.

FC498936-F8F3-46DA-8ECE-C63DB6FBDE0A.jpeg.323c7a60954938a9d3eb4f1306b9c8d1.jpeg

You see, to enter this exclusive club your challenge is quite simple: you have to have one player score at least 100 goals in a season for one team. International goals do not count - club mean club, after all. Once you do score 100+ goals the doors to this club will open. 

Leaderboard

98092272_100club.thumb.png.289c15d82ae45279114dc45ec0bd7306.png

And when those doors open, you will become an exclusive member of the leaderboard. This leaderboard is written on a blackboard at the back of the club, where all exclusives members are listed. However the list is not ordered by goals. 

Oh no, that’s not fair. 100 goals in 67 games is a lot easier than 100 goals in 40 games. Yes, this leaderboard is ranked by goals per game (gpg) rounded to two decimals places. If you score 100 goals in 60 games you get a gpg of 1.67. If someone else gets 110 in 60 they get 1.83. The second person would be top. However if the first person played another season (which could be in an entirely different career) and got 100 in 50 they would get a score of 2.00 and go top. Only the best score of each exclusive member is displayed on the board; multiple entries will not be shown, so keep improving yourself. This is the Vibe’s most exclusive club, don’t forget.

The Rules

The usual rules apply (displayed below in an extract taken directly from the ‘100 Club’s notebook).

Spoiler

• You can manage any club in any league.
  • Player MUST BE REAL.
  • No preferences/unlockables.
  • No uses of text changes, save editor or IGE at all.
  • No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!
  • International goals do not count.
  • A career can be posted but screenshots are needed as evidence.
  • If requested you must upload your save so we can check no cheating has taken place via the save editor, failure to do this will result in you being rejected from the leader board.
  • Own formations only
  • SI databases only
  • No Myclub or created players

So do you have what it takes to join the club? Get scoring and become a legend.

Can you add me to the leaderboard please Rob. 593 goals in 2 games. No screenshot so you’ll just have to believe me. Player was Gethin Jones - Fleetwood. Thanks, Badum tsss

4 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Can you add me to the leaderboard please Rob. 593 goals in 2 games. No screenshot so you’ll just have to believe me. Player was Gethin Jones - Fleetwood. Thanks, Badum tsss

I don't think anyone would question the legitimacy of this given the player involved.

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I don't think anyone would question the legitimacy of this given the player involved.

Good - top of the leaderboard 😛

9 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

@Scratch - this is the 100 Club.

Thanks mate, great idea! Hoping to be back sometime. Don't think I've ever got 100 club goals (98 is the best from memory), but could be wrong. Going to have to do it now! 😄 

57 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Thanks mate, great idea! Hoping to be back sometime. Don't think I've ever got 100 club goals (98 is the best from memory), but could be wrong. Going to have to do it now! 😄 

There is box of cigars waiting for you.

Any other than @Kanegan need adding to the board? @Foxy is going to update the graphic later.

If you have an inprovement to your gpg, it is better to leave it until the end of your career for us to update your score.

Oh great ..another club I’m just not good enough to join. Isn’t gaming supposed to be about escaping real life inequality?! 😂

Excellent challenge write up @Rob2017 👍 was a good read 👍

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

The chalkboard has just had its latest update, if I missed anyone you will have to let me know.

Thanks mate.

And well done to anyone currently sitting in the club. I’ve heard the Christmas party is going to be a cracker.

3 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Thanks mate.

And well done to anyone currently sitting in the club. I’ve heard the Christmas party is going to be a cracker.

I heard a stripper has been booked called Penelope Pecker but maybe @Woody could confirm that.

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Yes.

100GPG

That was one hell of a BS comeback by Charlton then.

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

I heard a stripper has been booked called Penelope Pecker but maybe @Woody could confirm that.

That was one hell of a BS comeback by Charlton then.

No comment 😉