Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob

Challenges The ‘100 Club’ - Vibe’s most exclusive challenge

Recommended Posts

· Posted (edited)

I finally did it!!! 

Screenshot_2019-03-31-23-25-58-534_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.f87816a1ea475772034b3b6cb66a838e.png

Took me 8 seasons but it was worth it... 

And I did it with some random Russian bloke :) (Danny is a legend BTW) 

101 goals in 51 games, GPG of 1.98(rounded down) 

Hope I can beat that! 

I'll update my career tomorrow... It is kinda late where I'm at. 

 

 

Edited by RPA123456

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

I finally did it!!! 

Screenshot_2019-03-31-23-25-58-534_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.f87816a1ea475772034b3b6cb66a838e.png

Took me 8 seasons but it was worth it... 

And I did it with some random Russian bloke :) (Danny is a legend BTW) 

101 goals in 51 games, GPG of 1.98(rounded down) 

Hope I can beat that! 

I'll update my career tomorrow... It is kinda late where I'm at. 

 

 

 

On 25/03/2019 at 11:38, danK7RNY said:

23/24 season!?!

8F96C00B-79B1-4868-8B04-1CAE347C011D.png

Next time I have the laptop on I will get you lads added to the chalkboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you haven't done the graphic yet @Foxy, because...

Screenshot_2019-04-05-23-21-14-179_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.fe7da04dd71fdffd3eb1745e473e3298.png

112 goals in 51 games. Which gives me a GPG of 2.19(rounded down). Shame, he could have gotten more if it weren't for a sudden drop in form that saw him only score 1.5 goals a game for his last 10 or so games :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RPA123456 said:

I hope you haven't done the graphic yet @Foxy, because...

Screenshot_2019-04-05-23-21-14-179_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.fe7da04dd71fdffd3eb1745e473e3298.png

112 goals in 51 games. Which gives me a GPG of 2.19(rounded down). Shame, he could have gotten more if it weren't for a sudden drop in form that saw him only score 1.5 goals a game for his last 10 or so games :)

 

Nope and in fact you have reminded me I need to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sure I have more than a 1.77gpg in my 2k save! :O  I honestly can’t be bothered checking though lol.

So many members in the 100 club yet the 1k careers are slim pickings this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I better try and improve my score at some point otherwise I’m going to fall off the bottom of the board.😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

So many members in the 100 club yet the 1k careers are slim pickings this year

Yeah, well, some people seem to be doing 2KCs instead of 1KCs... At this rate the 1KC may disappear entirely...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Foxy said:

Leaderboard updated to include @RPA123456 and @danK7RNY

Can you update mine when you get chance please mate from my Chen career?  2025 season was 2.22 GPG. Cheers.

IMG_5151.thumb.PNG.1a833e6266f1e0392264560269fc2992.PNG.8f8b6ace0e799fa840fed0f2c4d597b0.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rob Do I have to create a thread before attempting or just keep trying until I manage to do it then post here

Edited by Wxsley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wxsley said:

@Rob Do I have to create a thread before attempting or just keep trying until I manage to do it then post here

Post a career, with screenshots. And then tag me and @Foxy in it when you have done the 100. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Rob said:

Post a career, with screenshots. And then tag me and @Foxy in it when you have done the 100. 

Ok sure Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×