Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help fm_save.dat changeable ?

Hi everyone, i would like to know something. If a player isn't in the database (for example a german player who's not in the database fm_save1) is it possible to add thanks to a modification in the "dat." file ?

Thank you !

That would be super super  super hard. What you're looking for is changes.txt (I think, haven't used it much). There are several guides to it here on vibe, so maybe search fro that?

Had way too many pm’s last couple days asking for help, so I’m just protecting my sanity here. I don’t know the answer, sorry

Have you tried loading different databases? As that's the save file? Unless you're attempting to add someone onto an existing save, in which case that isn't currently possible. 

It would help if you gave more detail on what you're after and what databases are loaded on that save file? 

I've loaded a database with France, Poland, Germany and England. But some players (like Dinsifwa, a belgium player) aren't in the game. They are when i am loading a save with belgium League. But i would like to transfer some players like Dinsifwa from a database to another to have a big database.

Thank you all for your answers !

Each database you load will have different players as that loads more leagues, if you removed one of those 4 and replaced it with Belgium he might be on there. Unfortunately there is no current way to edit a save already created in that manor

8 hours ago, Ashez said:

Each database you load will have different players as that loads more leagues, if you removed one of those 4 and replaced it with Belgium he might be on there. Unfortunately there is no current way to edit a save already created in that manor

Oh ok thank you ! Have a nice day