Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-3-2-1 Tactic CL and PL in first season

Tmasonn95

Hello guys! I always have problems when I start on a new FMM game with finding a tactic which works. I took the formation I used on FMM18 and just made a couple of adjustments and this has worked wanders for me. Granted it is not perfect but I won the Premier League and the Champions League in my first season. I do apologize that I start the season season without taking any screenshots of the league table or any off the impressive results but I have done what I can. Also got Mane as African player of the year and Firmino got World's best player being top scorer in the premier league and the champions league. Please see below :)

The only player I bought in the first season was Lucas Paqueta from FLA for £19M which was a steal as he got 10 goals and 5 assists mostly from the bench from January, now worth £51M just 6 months later, and Betinelli on loan from Fulham. 

I play 4321 with wing backs who can cross the ball, which works well with inside forwards who can shoot, I have overlap on tactics which gets my fullbacks plenty of assists. deep lying playmaker I have noticed with this tactic works when Fabinho is in their but not with Henderson, this this may be due to Fabinho's strength, passing, tackling and aerial combination being perfect for the role. If you are using a team without Fabinho i recommend buying him for that role or these may do the trick Rabiot, Kondogbia, Gagliargini(Inter), McKennie(Schalke), Tousart.. and if your short on money Gbamin, Nicola Katic (Rangers), Max Christensen(Arminia Bielefeld), Ignacio Camacho (Wolfsburg). 

In the second season I signed Ryan Sessegnon for £31M, Jorge Cuenca for £17.5M (Loaned back) and Abel Ruiz for (£15M, buyout clause) and he was loaned back also, and then I got Gavin Bazunu from Shamrock rovers for £400k as a young prospect goalkeeper. I will give updates on the next season. 

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG-1387.JPG

IMG-1386.JPG

IMG-1385.JPG

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

1 hour ago, Sazzy said:

What does Eme or Ome mean?

EME- Enhanced Match Engine (you should expect more advanced stuff and it's much more realistic).

OME- Ordinary Match Engine (you should expect a more simple stuff and not as realistic as the EME plus it's fast paced too).

Nice one.  I'll give this a test at lower leagues.

I like to have four tactics, overload, attack, control and defend for different scenarios.  I usually start with attack and then adapt on each goal but my attacking tactic isn't working as much as I would like.

I'll let you know how I get on.

6 hours ago, olayinkajnr said:

EME- Enhanced Match Engine (you should expect more advanced stuff and it's much more realistic).

OME- Ordinary Match Engine (you should expect a more simple stuff and not as realistic as the EME plus it's fast paced too).

ah i see ty, I'm on eme.

So i can confirm that this tactic works even with lower leagues. 

I started the save with Garbarnia Kraków which is one of the worst if not the worst team in Polish First Division and without big budget(i only managed to get some guys on a free transfer) i got promoted to Lotto Ekstraklasa from 2nd place. 

Right now i'm halfway through the season the only asset i got during transfer window was Tristan Abrahams from Norwich and i'm on top of the league with 12pts advantage on the 2nd place so there is a very big chance that i will manage to win the league :) I will try to give you some screenshots later. Right now i'm writing on my PC. 

Screenshot_20181108-023516.jpg

Screenshot_20181108-023504.jpg

Screenshot_20181108-023540.jpg

Screenshot_20181108-023531.jpg

Screenshot_20181108-023633.jpg

Screenshot_20181108-023558.jpg

Edited by Villen
Added files
1 hour ago, Villen said:

I started the save with Garbarnia Kraków which is one of the worst if not the worst team in Polish First Division and without big budget(i only managed to get some guys on a free transfer) i got promoted to Lotto Ekstraklasa from 2nd place. 

Right now i'm halfway through the season the only asset i got during transfer window was Tristan Abrahams from Norwich and i'm on top of the league with 12pts advantage on the 2nd place so there is a very big chance that i will manage to win the league :) I will try to give you some screenshots later. Right now i'm writing on my PC. 

Nieprawda? The thing is I tested this with Porto and it didnt work well...

48 minutes ago, Gvicii said:

Nieprawda? The thing is I tested this with Porto and it didnt work well...

Maybe you didn't find right players for your roles. It works for me though. 

3 hours ago, Villen said:

Abrahams looks useful! Might try and get him for my Leeds team.

48 minutes ago, Villen said:

Maybe you didn't find right players for your roles. It works for me though. 

That's the big thing this year, either buying players to suit your system or training them to fit what you want to do.

On 07/11/2018 at 03:28, Gvicii said:

Did you adjust the tactic mid game?

I always start with this tactic as it does me good for defending, if I need goals then I change it slightly and switch to ‘look for overlap’ and ‘through balls’

14 hours ago, Villen said:

I’m glad this works with lower leagues, haven’t had the chance yet to test myself. 

11 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

That's the big thing this year, either buying players to suit your system or training them to fit what you want to do.

I have found that this tactic works well when I play certain players, even if I play a lower team and I don’t put the right players in its always a tight match. When looking for youngsters I use first team stats and decrease them by 3 and I’ve come across some guys who fit in well 

On 23/11/2018 at 13:33, Lucky said:

i cant sigen Lucas Paqueta in first season but i see ppl that can... Hmmmm

It's the stupid new update that makes him unavailable to any club cos he's signed for ac milan

Still an effective tactic on the new update. Only signings I made were in January, Peacock-Farrell & Henriksen.

28nzw0.jpg

334udqp.jpg

2rp8v1v.jpg

Goals

23a4pk.jpg

Assists

2nso1ef.jpg

Results

14e57km.jpg

312izdg.jpg

mvlnqr.jpg

2dv4qdf.jpg

s1ue75.jpg

33tmtud.jpg

2hd0j7a.jpg

14l5yk3.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34

Hi all, and in particual to Tmason95.
I just promoted to the Premier League with Reading. So also with lesser players it's possible to have success with this tactic. Some changes I made:

• Sometimes played with defensive wing backs because my players were more suitable
  • Didnt play with the Deep Lying playmaker but instead had a ball-winning midfielder there to make sure I didnt give opposition to much space there
  • Had 'Expressive freedom' on balanced.

Anyway will try to do well in the PL coming season too. But I believe it's going to be really hard with this tactic due to so many teams having better players. Will keep you updated do!

On 05/11/2018 at 17:44, Tmasonn95 said:

Hello guys! I always have problems when I start on a new FMM game with finding a tactic which works. I took the formation I used on FMM18 and just made a couple of adjustments and this has worked wanders for me. Granted it is not perfect but I won the Premier League and the Champions League in my first season. I do apologize that I start the season season without taking any screenshots of the league table or any off the impressive results but I have done what I can. Also got Mane as African player of the year and Firmino got World's best player being top scorer in the premier league and the champions league. Please see below :)

The only player I bought in the first season was Lucas Paqueta from FLA for £19M which was a steal as he got 10 goals and 5 assists mostly from the bench from January, now worth £51M just 6 months later, and Betinelli on loan from Fulham. 

I play 4321 with wing backs who can cross the ball, which works well with inside forwards who can shoot, I have overlap on tactics which gets my fullbacks plenty of assists. deep lying playmaker I have noticed with this tactic works when Fabinho is in their but not with Henderson, this this may be due to Fabinho's strength, passing, tackling and aerial combination being perfect for the role. If you are using a team without Fabinho i recommend buying him for that role or these may do the trick Rabiot, Kondogbia, Gagliargini(Inter), McKennie(Schalke), Tousart.. and if your short on money Gbamin, Nicola Katic (Rangers), Max Christensen(Arminia Bielefeld), Ignacio Camacho (Wolfsburg). 

In the second season I signed Ryan Sessegnon for £31M, Jorge Cuenca for £17.5M (Loaned back) and Abel Ruiz for (£15M, buyout clause) and he was loaned back also, and then I got Gavin Bazunu from Shamrock rovers for £400k as a young prospect goalkeeper. I will give updates on the next season. 

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG-1387.JPG

IMG-1386.JPG

IMG-1385.JPG

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

7 minutes ago, Ddthespecialone said:

Can I download this tactic?? 

How to download?? 

Sory iam a newbee

You don’t need to download it just copy the formation and instructions from the first post.

On 18/02/2021 at 14:59, JamesVilla said:

I would of imagined there is some variation of this knocking around. Why not give it a go on a new save and see what happens? 

good idea :)