Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How do I remove Min. Fee Release clause?

This new feature is annoying, mainly because there seems to be no way to remove it from negotiation & every club who managed to trigger it always succeed at negotiating contract with the player. So, can I remove it? Does making it 0 mean it's removed or any club can negotiate directly with the player without paying a dime?

Just now, Dave994 said:

In Spain every player has to have a release clause. If you were managing somewhere else, I think you could remove it.

Oh. I did not know that. Have you ever tried to remove it?

2 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Oh. I did not know that. Have you ever tried to remove it?

I've only managed in Spain so far, so I haven't tried removing it anywhere else.

Just got a quick look by starting a new career, & indeed you can remove it when you're managing club in another country(specifically England). Thank you for all of the responses. Still, it's an annoying requirement. I keep losing players(a couple of times managed to immediately re-buy them though), & I am managing Real Madrid.

7 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Can you get players to agree contracts with huge release clauses that no one would pay though as they do irl?

If not any player based save in Spain is basically dead as them leaving at any point without your control is some risk. Look at Neymar as even stupid release clauses might not protect you. Does 2019 have a maximum bid figure? As if so I doubt a clause will be able to go above that which means they'll be buyable, if they want the move at least. Yikes. 

19 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Can you get players to agree contracts with huge release clauses that no one would pay though as they do irl?

You can because one of my players has a release clause of £269 million and no one is going to pay that. I just looked and Isco has a release clause of £380 million.

Edited by Dave994
3 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

You can because one of my players has a release clause of £269 million and no one is going to pay that. I just looked and Isco has a release clause of £380 million.

You can, but not all of them would accept too high of a min. fee. Some of my talented players(granted that they're young) only accepted min. fee around 15 mil. That's it. So they're easily snatched.

9 minutes ago, TheServant said:

You can, but not all of them would accept too high of a min. fee. Some of my talented players(granted that they're young) only accepted min. fee around 15 mil. That's it. So they're easily snatched.

What are their values?

2 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

What are their values?

Both of them valued at around 14 mil & 13 mil respectively.

51 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

Have you given those players new contracts with those huge release clauses or are they what they were on at thr start of the save?

42 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Thats doesn't sound very promising and its annoying to have to buy players back.

28 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Have you given those players new contracts with those huge release clauses or are they what they were on at thr start of the save?

Thats doesn't sound very promising and its annoying to have to buy players back.

Isco isn't my player but it was me who gave the player a £269 million release clause.

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, TheServant said:

Both of them valued at around 14 mil & 13 mil respectively.

How old are they?

12 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

How old are they?

20 & 21. So far, players around that age are the usual victims.

20 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

I haven't had any problems with players that age only accepting low release clauses.🤔

How high of min. fee have you managed to eek out of players around that age?